Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 17. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I don't think so. As it is becoming huge and getting adopted more and more there is a very tiny chance of it. As until now it has no controller and that's the reason it is so unpredictable, and another thing is many countries have approved it and many not. So in future if any country finds it as a threat to their currency or any other reason to make it weaker,then it will be hard to stand strong like now it is. Though I don't think it can be shut down completely but I don't think it will be reserve currency of the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As of now bitcoin is not widely accepted and very little percentage of people knows it. Bitcoin though has a great future and this currency cannot be destroyed. There is a big chance that bitcoin will be a reserve currency specially because of the digital world as well.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
however, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. its awesome Embarrassed
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
I do not think so, we all understand that the currency is strictly controlled and accepted by every nation. Bitcoin is not possible because bitcoin is banned by many governments and is not managed by anyone. In addition, bitcoin also facilitates offenders to commit acts: money laundering, corruption, drug buying, etc.
Bitcoin is not strictly controlled and no one can take control on it because it is a decentralized system that means no other party can make control, Its popularity is getting higher as days goes by and it make noise all around the world because everyone find it as very promising coin, therefore its not far that bitcoin will become a reserve currency in the world for the reason that most people globally really appreciate it.
Activity: 159
I do not think so, we all understand that the currency is strictly controlled and accepted by every nation. Bitcoin is not possible because bitcoin is banned by many governments and is not managed by anyone. In addition, bitcoin also facilitates offenders to commit acts: money laundering, corruption, drug buying, etc.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin is sure to become the world's storage currency, just a matter of time, and its value is greater than gold.
Bitcoin is a true freedom, and the people have the power to choose money for the first time!
Activity: 311
In my opinion I don't think twenty one million bitcoins can be used by billions of people around the world, the thing is it will be a reserve currency for those elites or the ones who have invested on it right now and holding them but nothing is impossible, just a good luck for all of us.
Activity: 266
Now each country has its own currency, which has already strengthened and the whole economy works with it. Bitcoin is now a world coin and in my opinion it is not a statnet backup coin, since there are so many nuances that prevent it from doing so. It can be a coin for payment and more. but not world currency.
Activity: 97
Cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency to banks. Financial systems including banks are controlled by governments. Since we can send bitcoin anywhere without obstacles and without distress, that means governments cannot control bitcoin. Thus, I do not think bitcoin will not be the word's reserve currency.
Activity: 196
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Perhaps, on my side bitcoin can be a reserve currency of the world because bitcoin can be use whatever your country is. The uniqueness of bitcoin will change the government's mind to use this as a reserve currency.
Activity: 76
I don't see how bitcoin will replace USD's place in the future, but I could definitely see it being used by many others with USD. Replacing a huge currency like USD will be extremely difficult and it will take years and years before people adjust to bitcoin IF bitcoin eventually replaces USD. Also, why stop with USD? Why not change the entire world's currency?
Activity: 210
I am sure that he will not receive in the world community exactly as a currency. me kazhestya chv future in bitcoin will just keep their savings and nothing more
Activity: 130
for me bitcoin is not the world's reserve currency, but bitcoin is the world's alternative currency. Bitcoin is a developing currency and leader of all crypto currencies, and will probably be the most valuable currency in the world where people want to own their own currency
Activity: 462
It is quite possible that in a few years bitcoin will be actively used as a currency on a par with dollars and other familiar money. But I think that in the coming decades, there will be no complete replacement for paper money.

The real fans and the followers of the cryptocurrencies are 100% sure that Bitcoin will become even more popular than dollars and Euros. They are ready to invest in BTC much.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Hopely bitcoin become world reserve currency. But i think its hard to happen because bitcoin consider as commodities in many country and their reserve mostly is gold. But we dont know what happen next future because i am believe with technology anything can happen

This will happen if the country accepts Bitcoin with the pleasure of developing and being used with medical experts and school fees. But not all countries do the same thing.
Activity: 798

Hopely bitcoin become world reserve currency. But i think its hard to happen because bitcoin consider as commodities in many country and their reserve mostly is gold. But we dont know what happen next future because i am believe with technology anything can happen
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I don't think so but who knows perhaps this happen in the nearest future. To my mind, it is better to invest in btc now and this will help to become rich later when the market recovers
Activity: 182
One of the things that I like about gold is that it is not digital, it doesn't depend on the Internet, it doesn't depend on the electrical network. It has intrinsic value regardless of these things. And Bitcoin is not.
If the power system shuts down, the bitcoins will be useless. However, I have little faith in this situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
soon or later bitcoin will be the one of the biggest currency of the world.nobody/nothing can resist to revolution and bitcoin is revolution itself.first step we have to explain to people that bitcoin is not ponzi.
Activity: 364
I hope that bitcoin will still be able to become a full-fledged global currency. Yes, it is a complex process, but with our support it can become one of the major currencies of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: