Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 14. (Read 50421 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, But Bitcoin will be the world's alternative currency. Because we can spend it anywhere without any obstacles and without distress. In europe some shop keep Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
maybe not reserve, but alternative would be possible. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I don't think so because no one has control over bitcoin. Government has no control of bitcoin because it is decentralized, unlike gold which has physical value and people can actually use it as a reserved currency.
brand new
Do you think Bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency in the future? I was wondering about this because Bitcoin is now an electronic money that is widely used around the world. Since most of the altcoins on the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movement, Bitcoin seems to be a reserve currency for electronic money.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular every day, it can eventually take the place of USD as the world's reserve currency. Hence, what are your thoughts on this? Will it happen? Tell us about it
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
We never know what will happen in the future as far as currency is concern but the fact that we are now having digital currency it might be the future currency then.. its just a preparation making us aware and informed us ahead of time for what might take place in the future.
well, this can certainly happen when you see high and stable crypto prices. but now, there are still so many parties who oppose it. but some bersar companies have implemented blockchain systems in their companies. I am sure, when this development becomes more advanced, I think this can be done.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It is unpredictable for this, but it is possible yes and no, even if it could, it would take years to implement it, plus the government regulation itself whether it was agreed or not, because every government would have different rules
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
We never know what will happen in the future as far as currency is concern but the fact that we are now having digital currency it might be the future currency then.. its just a preparation making us aware and informed us ahead of time for what might take place in the future.
Activity: 58
If you don’t want to lose your bitcoin investments, you have think as a whale.
https://youtu.be/5Po6vhKmjqg
copper member
Activity: 280
Yes you are right.Because the way Bitcoin is touching new heights every day as a currency. Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world in coming.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Cryptocurrencies will develop along with the current economic system and probably become an alternative to the centralized reserve currency or serve as a global currency.

But it still needs a long time before we can use bitcoin as the new currency in our life. We still use fiat for the main currency and every country doesn't want to use crypto for their currency. Perhaps, if all country agrees to use crypto for a new currency, then we can see bitcoin will unite all country to have one currency which we can use in all country. Before that time, we can try to earn more bitcoin in many ways so we can collect much bitcoin in our wallet and we are ready to sell.
Activity: 138
Cryptocurrencies will develop along with the current economic system and probably become an alternative to the centralized reserve currency or serve as a global currency.
Activity: 673
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

bitcoin will remain a world currency reserve and will be the first virtual currency in the market and as a currency exchange every time it has its own right and manage it
brand new
From my point of view, Bitcoin  ca be the reserve currency of the world . You know, we can invest on it and sell them one day in the future with the high price and we get profit
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
maybe it cant be happen, bitcoin replace usd and be international currency. bitcoin will be bitcoin itself, can be the other currency or replace it.
but, people can use bitcoin as their major currency if al of people know about bitcoin. they will use the advantages of bitcoin for daily needed. and without the government appoval they use it as main currency
It is possible to happen if the government in every country will support Bitcoin and approve it as one of the many currencies, I think it will be someday, but regulations will be there also for the government to control this currency.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
maybe it cant be happen, bitcoin replace usd and be international currency. bitcoin will be bitcoin itself, can be the other currency or replace it.
but, people can use bitcoin as their major currency if al of people know about bitcoin. they will use the advantages of bitcoin for daily needed. and without the government appoval they use it as main currency
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It seems to me that Bitcoin can become the main currency of the world not to say that it can become a backup. in the next 15 years we will see it
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange

Yes, it is possible considering its feature and Bitcoin continue to improve constantly through time, but first adoption is a must and issue  the regulations against bitcoin should be settle.
Activity: 120
Why not? I believe that this is quite possible. Even now, many companies rely on bitcoin. But it would be only palyboy kaptarenko
Activity: 348
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

I see the bitcoin also depends on the user they want to move forward or just backward, but preserves the retreat with the idea of losing their own wealth, nothing is impossible if we unite the bitcoin again.
Activity: 223
On the one hand, it would be nice for Bitcoin to become a world currency. But it is necessary to take into account its uneven distribution in the world. Now about 70% of bitcoins are mined in China, and the number of bitcoins on the largest wallets allows for any kind of market manipulation. Based on this, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will become a world currency.
Pages:
Jump to: