Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 16. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I don't think it it will happen in the future. despite of its development, it is not  orginally design to be the currency of the world because the current time system won' t allow that
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Action Coin "ACTN" First e-commerce of cryptocurrency

The Action Coin Platform represents over 1 Million Action collectors and customers from more than 200 countries and territories. It is the basis of an incentive-driven rewards program with “points” that are rewarded in the form of a decentralized, blockchain-based digital asset known as Action (“ACTN”). Action may be redeemed for member-only discounts on a growing list of products and services offered through our business network.

How Action Coin works for Customers?

Action Coin (“Action” or “ACTN”) is earned by joining our website, referring friends and family to our platform and participating in community activities. You may also find and collect Action Coin in “Augmented Reality“. Community members may use their Action Coin to obtain deals and discounts on a growing list of products and services offered by Vendors from more than 26 countries. They may also trade their ACTN for other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

How Action Coin works for Vendors?

Vendors market and sell their products and services through the Action Coin Platform in exchange for Action Coin (“Action” or “ACTN”). It is up to the vendor to determine how much Action they are prepared to accept for their products or services (the suggested rate of exchange for deals on the Action Coin Platform is 1,000 ACTN for every $1 USD in value). They may choose to accept Action Coin for partial payment or full payment, but their choice and their terms of business must be clearly stated and explained within the description of their offer. Vendors may use their Action Coin to obtain deals and discounts on a growing list of products and services offered by other Vendors.

Please note Vendors can sell their products with full Action Coin "ACTN".

Wallet: https://wallet.actioncoin.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/actioncoin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/actioncoin
Telegram: https://t.me/officialactioncoin
Quantity: 10.000.000.000

For more information about Action Coin please contact us
[email protected]

Activity: 42
It is highly possible but no where in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
i think for the main currencies it can't there are many problem that should fixed before bitcoin be the main currency in the world, but for be the currency of the world? of course right now bitcoin is the currency of the world right? we can use bitcoin across the country? it will good right? we can access, send transaction from any country in the world
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
First of all, cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) is a technology. Blockchain technology is being actively studied by many countries and payment systems. They are trying to integrate it into business processes, which can help greatly reduce the overhead of bank transfers. The farther, the more new technologies that entail new changes, products, industries. Everything is far from clear, therefore at the present time it is best to observe the situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
become a reserve currency, yes, maybe, but I would agree that bitcoin is a reference currency for every altcoin, but if it's not possible for fiat currency.
many people in this forum say bitcoin will replace fiat, even though it's two different things and it's unlikely to happen, I think in the future fiat and bitcoin will run side by side, complement each other
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

If the government will see its purpose then bitcoin may become the reserve currency in the future. It help to a country that has chaos or crisis in economy.
Activity: 61
Banks are as of now making harmonious associations with computerized resource trades and blockchain systems that use digital currencies. Driving cryptographic money trade Bittrex reported today that it's starting fiat exchanging for Bitcoin, bitcoin is not a reserve currency, but bitcoin is a core currency, high demand and limited inventory make bitcoin more valuable. Besides, bitcoin will be the currency used for every transaction, bitcoin will be more perfect if the world makes the positive regulation about crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Although I don't think that BTC can replace USD, I believe it can become a counterpart for USD amongst alternative currencies. USD is too strong and has more stable base, historical and economical.
Activity: 5
Even now, non-state digital currencies can play a niche role in the global economy, especially if government-issued currencies are destabilized / devalued as a result of mass-printing money, which is now being irresponsibly resorted to by most Central banks and state treasuries. So Yes, it is possible that bitcoin will become a reserve currency.
Activity: 4
Each country already has its own currency, and that is the pride of every country. So in my opinion it is impossible for Bitcoin to become the world's reserve currency. Bitcoin is just an investment that is very good for the future and only for exchanges in the two cryptocurrency alone. I do believe Bitcoin will become the reserve currency or was introduced as a tester for the actual crypto based world reserve currency.  This is not all by accident made up by a guy named Satoshi.  I hope we are all passed that point by now.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
the concept of bitcoin decentralization is still vulnerable to monopoly, I still think about it. Many governments are hesitant to regard it as a guarantor or reserve currency because like there are controllers that can arise at any time, but I remain optimistic and more tolerant to consider bitcoin to function well in ever-increasing use and development. There are many mysteries that are not revealed but one day bitcoin will find the best point when finally getting the right regulation.
brand new
Activity: 0
Pienso que seria imposible que bitcoin pudiera convertirse en un una moneda "refugio"
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will never be the world's reserve currency, because there are still many countries in the world that prohibit the use of bitcoin.
although many countries prohibit bitcoin, but we can still use bitcoin and run it normally. of course bitcoin is a reserve money because bitcoin is digital money that we can exchange into cash. and bitcoin is also a backup for us, if we don't have money we can sell it and make money.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will never be the world's reserve currency, because there are still many countries in the world that prohibit the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Bitcoin has a large trading volume, strong investors, but this is not enough. It is necessary for Bitcoin to recognize the country, the government. I think everything is possible, just how long it takes.
Activity: 153

Who knows anything can happen! Bitcoin is certainly a reserve currency for the altcoins but I don't see it happening for fiat, even in future! Bitcoin is not designed that way to become a reserve currency of the world.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
I think who does not know about the development of bitcoin, now bitcoin is widely used in various parts of the world, but to take usd places will be very difficult, but nothing is impossible, we just support this development.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is already our one cryptocurrency in the whole world and a huge profit and volume you can see that investors still continue investing for bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
In my opinion, bitcoin will not be able to compete with FIAT because it is two different things. FIAT money in the real world, bitcoin money in cyberspace. But they can complement each other side by side.
Pages:
Jump to: