Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 13. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
With the crisis looming in the stock market. Bitcoin I think it will act as a stock of securities.
There are many millionaires who bet on bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
the signs already exist, and many cause turmoil in various countries which result in pro and contra attitudes, officially accepted or accepted with conditions, or even prohibited.
Activity: 2
Many altcoins are also legit today with ethereum, Monero and Ripple not only bitcoin should expect this to be the future of all cryptocurrency because many of these altcoins are also used.
brand new
Activity: 0
Reserve money needs to be backed by a great economy and army

Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com
Activity: 58
December will be hot for bitcoin! SEC/ETF rumors. Some altcoins are about to rise.
https://youtu.be/mn9pBbSzo_w
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
Bitcoin wasn't born to end like the gold, was born to become a currency, if people only stores his bitcoin than in my opinion we fail. It doesn't make any sense to store it, if we also want its value to increase then it has to go mainstream, to be largely used by everybody.
Activity: 63
Well for this to happen every single person shop and government must start accepting Bitcoin and not going against it
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe it can happen for the future, but it certainly takes a long time or even years, which is certain for now I think it is still difficult for bitcoin to become the world's reserve currency
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

It might be possible to see bitcoins be the first currency to be used around the world, but there is also a possibility of a new cryptocurrency that can overtake bitcoin's reign and eventually become the world's currency. We have a long way to go to reach that kind of future.
Activity: 47
this's posible. because bitcoin is 'great' better than currency.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
I think this is already happening, there is simply no official news about it, because there is no sense to spread it
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes it can and not because it is still difficult to predict but maybe for the future or some years later it will be bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency because of the advantages it has
Activity: 348
Bitcoin in my opinion is that it is possible to make money reserves for the world because bitcoin is very popular and growing on a daily basis and after a time it will be able to become the reserve currency of the world.
Activity: 58
All kinds of bitcoin bullish signs were fake. The real one is soon? News: Coinbase custody!
https://youtu.be/l9zuI_zTqWA
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
According to me, bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency. because we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress.
what you say in your opinion is very precise Bitcoin is an alternative currency that will continue to grow and if indeed all countries legalize cryptocurrencies as cryptocurrencies all possible economic exchanges can occur using cryptocurrencies because they are practical and efficient
Activity: 15
Markets are volatile and tend to swing either way. It may not necessarily be a global currency anytime soon either. We see more efforts towards regulating Bitcoin, which also gives it more legitimacy in the long run.Until that is in place, however, Bitcoin will always remain a niche market; Anything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency, especially right now. With the futures market gaining popularity and cryptocurrency hedge funds increasing in number, things will get very interesting.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
It would have been fantastic to see this thought line come into reality. However, the various powers that being will fight this to a stand still to ensure it's not achieved. Another issue is its volatility and its price constant changes and not been stable and not overly reliable as a constant over time, I understand this can be handled when we have enough backing and inflows from big sectors to avoid a possible price manipulations. Sweet bitcoin!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It could be, but if bitcoin becomes replacement of USD as you say I think it won't, because dollar is the center point of every economic and systematical payment. I do hope that crypto will be accepted as world wide currency, but there must be another way as the choices and alternative currency. It will not beat each other, since people accepted, and of course it will make our lives easier in any circumstances especially with things we should pay for.
Activity: 392

I believe that Bitcoin has every chance of becoming a reserve currency. You correctly noted the fact that the popularity of this coin is increasing every day and more and more people are starting to use Bitcoin
Activity: 39
I think Bitcoin is made not to be used as a backup but to be the main actor and become a global currency, but it takes a long time because to be the main one requires the support of everyone, and most importantly from a government that does not want to replace paper currency with bitcoin ,
Pages:
Jump to: