Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 15. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will become reserve currency of the world if all of the goverments collaborate with Satoshi nakamoto but in this case i dont think that Satoshi nakamoto will make an appearance to all of Goverments official Like meeting and talk about it , But the Real truth is 5% that it will become Reserve Currency of the World
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As far as I know, in the developed world like the United States, Britain, Russia, and France, they only produce a certain amount of paper money, the rest, they go to banks or in the form of other. But in terms of Bitcoin, they are limited to 21 million coin. But up to now, many experts estimate that the amount of bitcoin left in the mines is very small, and that they are not enough to be able to stockpile for too long.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Reserve currency? I thought bitcoin has the design to be able to serve as a primary currency?
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
I have repeatedly thought about your question, but unfortunately I do not have financial literacy to answer it. I can only assume that if this happens, it will be no less than 10-15 years from now. Until the global financial system for regulating and exchanging bitcoins is formed, the dollar will dominate the world. This is not a fast stage, but I still believe that Bitcoin will become a global means of payment.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
I think it all depends on bitcoin price fluctuations, in the future when the bitcoin price trend grows vigorously and becomes expensive and scarce. I think many investors will buy bitcoin to reserve for themselves to wait for its value to continue rising. At that time it would be considered as the world's reserve currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Bitcoin can hardly be a reserve currency in the world because it can not replace the conventional currency but Bitcoin can become a widely used currency worldwide by the government for use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It is possible that the world's reserve money can be used, I think it is also a bit similar to reserve money and even if our money comes from our work if we only use bitcoin money, I don't think I think this is good to be developed.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
I think this is a bit hard when bitcoins are not price stable, their prices are always going up and down by those who handle large quantities. Now platforms are creating their own tokens, which also makes bitcoin difficult to breathe
Activity: 247
Regarding the matter whether if bitcoin will ever become the reserve currency of the world, my opinion on this matter is that bitcoin will never become the reserve currency in the world when bitcoins market value will still continue to decrease.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
be the currency of the world? yes it can, right now bitcoin is the currency of the world, but its not the main currency, and i think it can't be the main currency in the world because we can see that local currency is the most important part of the country
copper member
Activity: 166
Bitcoin has become the reserve currency for altcoins and cryptocurrency now days, because it is not accepted whole as world like USD. Bitcoin price has a nature to change very quickly and fluctuating. But bitcoin has the potential to become the reserve currency of world wide level that will be depends its usage and acceptance in future.   
Activity: 201
In my opinion,many want it to happen but this is a difficult target for bitcoin in the current situation when the media and the main parties oppose trying to remove bitcoin from the world to become a reserve currency is very difficult but does not mean that bitcoin will not be used and it will be an important asset and currency in the future.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
I think the reserve should be material, an example of gold, and in the case of the apocalypse, it was possible to do something with it. The digital currency is dependent on many factors, electricity and so on.
Activity: 1764
It’s hard to say whether bitcoin can pull this, but I think there is such a chance that bitcoin could become a reserve currency in the future, but you should not forget that gold itself can also become a backup option if not already, and of course governments will decide this issue.
Activity: 551
I think so bitcoin will be the reserve currency of the whole world because every bitcoiners expecting for the pump in the future that Will give us hope for the very good future of our family.l am one of the bitcoin believers that will give the future we hope for.l will not give up until it gonna happen.

I also think like that, that the bintcoin can also be known by people for a long time, so it's not wrong if the longer bitcoin is used as reserve currency throughout the world, because it's all very profitable.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Seeing the current developments, where bitcoin is increasingly trusted and many people want to have bitcoin and many people have made bitcoin a long-term investment. If you look at it all, I feel that someday bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency.
Activity: 308
In my own opinion regarding if bitcoin will ever become the reserve currency of the world is that I am very much doubtful if that will ever happen because bitcoin will only exist on areas which has a mobile and internet connection and as we know there are still many places in the world who doesn't have the infrastructure to support the mobile and internet connection.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Yes i think it cant used for reserve.
Public wallet, limited supply all ready for this.
But its can be happened after all coins will be mined
Activity: 588
I think so bitcoin will be the reserve currency of the whole world because every bitcoiners expecting for the pump in the future that Will give us hope for the very good future of our family.l am one of the bitcoin believers that will give the future we hope for.l will not give up until it gonna happen.
Activity: 546
I think it will never happen that bitcoin can become reserve currency in the world because all we know that many country are hate and banning bitcoin. And all we know also that bitcoin needs technology to make it use and not all country or town can accommodate the bitcoin transaction especially the country who are not totally progressive. Think about the situation how does the small business can process the bitcoin transaction or payment when they not only have any computer or other technology that they use in their business. So this will be not so possible.
Pages:
Jump to: