Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 111. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 05, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
bitcoin will end, according to me the bitcoin never ends it will not stop until bitcoin becomes international currency and traded as currency Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
yeah true, i think bitcoin will not stop as long as bitcoin has not covered all the people in the world, as long as bitcoin has not had that many users i think bitcoin will keep on living and spreading, so i think for some years this bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is still developing,,
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 07:44:35 PM
It's not too late to invest because bitcoin will keep rising in the near future.
Activity: 11
December 05, 2017, 07:41:38 PM
I think that bitcoin will last as much as internet does.. Shot downing internet is the only way to stop bitcoin...
That is right no one can be sure about the price of bitcoin but we can hope that bitcoin will remain as for along long time because we can consider bitcoin as the future currency of the world.

As of today it is around $11,000. People will always invest in it. Even if it drops... it is a worthy investment now, it could go back up!
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
I think that bitcoin will last as much as internet does.. Shot downing internet is the only way to stop bitcoin...
That is right no one can be sure about the price of bitcoin but we can hope that bitcoin will remain as for along long time because we can consider bitcoin as the future currency of the world. People are taking more interest in bitcoin which is showing that bitcoin will have a very bright future. i think investing in bitcoin will be more profitable in long term investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

As long as there are people who love to use bitcoin and investing unto it, the existence of bitcoin will never end for sure and of course the internet must not disappear also. Then, it is still not too late buy bitcoin if you believe that it will increase more for the coming years. Then I do believed also that there are no altcoins for now that can replaced the value of bitcoin maybe someday but not in this generation I think.
Activity: 3
December 05, 2017, 07:24:31 PM
P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 07:22:52 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

no. because bitcoin is always increasing  and it will be the reason so theirs no one can fall it down and no one can beat bitcoin!  so theirs no reason to bitcoin can end!
A few people are feeling that bitcoin will be end soon so I need to tell that an item in the market will live when their clients are available in showcase and in the event that we can judge the clients of bitcoin then they are expanding with time with a high rate which will demonstrate that bitcoin will be live until the end of time.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:21:13 PM
it would be very difficult to predict the bitcoin will die and maybe it will happen if the entire internet in the world die
and in the view of Islam it may be that the so-called new apocalypse will end the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 07:15:42 PM
Maybe for long time, bitcoin can be replace with others cryptocurrency. And about the value of bitcoin maybe can down and high without we know the time. If you want invest bitcoin for now is not late, but if you want to buy bitcoin just wait till the value is down
Activity: 106
December 04, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

I don't thnk its going to end because people going to love this day by day and its future in market very high.
Activity: 266
December 04, 2017, 06:39:22 PM
bitcoin will end, according to me the bitcoin never ends it will not stop until bitcoin becomes international currency and traded as currency Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 61
December 04, 2017, 06:34:07 PM
I think bitcoin still exists and continue to increase its value. Because bitcoin is still validating its value.
Activity: 252
December 04, 2017, 06:31:10 PM
Not too late to invest. bitcoin will end. However, it will be at least $ 20000 and you will have x2 accounts if you think you are too old to invest. You are wrong.
Activity: 39
December 04, 2017, 06:29:50 PM
I am sure you will be profitable when investing in bitcoin right now. bitcoin will end when it reaches $ 50,000 you will have a lot of bad news for bitcoin, but trust me. bitcoin will increase the price
Activity: 19
December 04, 2017, 06:27:35 PM
Bitcoin is continuing to appreciate, if you think it's too late to be funny. , you invest now. bitcoin can be down to $ 8000, bitcoin can not go deeper
Activity: 434
December 04, 2017, 06:26:54 PM

I don't think other cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin easily especially now that bitcoin is like the us dollar of the online market. The volatile price allowed investors to try the trading business. The main threat of bitcoin right now is the government that bans cryptocurrency in the fear of it affecting their economy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 06:26:32 PM
I think bitcoin still be alive, but its mission will be changed, bitcoin become like a gold, not for everyday transactions.
Activity: 311
December 04, 2017, 06:26:25 PM
wow Bitcoin will probably end if you invest now. You may be wrong but 1 year later. I am sure you will have a big account. and bitcoin does not discriminate young or old
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 06:24:13 PM

For now, bitcoin's future is very hard to predict. But as for me, bitcoin will not last forever. Someday it will disappear, but it will be a very long time until it will happen. These days, it is not yet late to invest, it is a good thing that you will invest because bitcoin's price is rising.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 04, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

As for now, it is impossible that bitcoin will turn into down since the price that was expected to be reached for this year was already reached and exceeded so it was really impossible that bitcoin will suddenly fall down into dump price now that it was already heading the positive direction.
Jump to: