Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 110. (Read 27741 times)

asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
December 15, 2017, 07:35:41 AM
Bitcoin will not be end until the world ends. As you can see bitcoin expanded to all different kinds of the world and it will increase its value . Nothing permanent in the world but if you know how to transact it . Defintly it will not be end . Bitcoin is a fastest growing . So it will not be end .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
I think it will end someday
Maybe someone will find new way to make money
Technology grow really fast
We never knew what happen in 2 or 3 years again
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 07:12:54 AM
Prediksi para ahli menyatakan Bitcoin akan tembus 10.000$ bahkan ada yg menyebut 100.000$ per btc!

Menurut asumsi saya sih akan sulit mencapai hrg setinggi itu, karena pada akhirnya masyarakat dunia akan menyadari bahwa:

- Cryptocurrency bukan hanya satu saja yaitu BTC dgn total supply 21Juta BTC

- Ternyata ada begitu banyak Cryptocurrency dan masih terus tercipta crypto2 baru dgn supply yg sangat banyak, bahkan ratusan juta utk tiap cryptocurrency.

- Harga yg melonjak-lonjak saat ini disebabkan pemain paus yg berspekulasi mempermainkan harga dgn dana luar biasa.

- Masalah pending transaction yg blm ada jalan keluar yg sempurna.

Akhirnya harga jatuh dan akan mencari harga wajar di titik equilibrium dari supply dan demand spt halnya mata uang real atau produk2 komoditi.

Di sini cryptocurrency yg bertahan adalah yg benar2 diterima dan digunakan secara global. Apakah BTC yg supplynya paling kecil ataukah ETH ataukah Ripple yg kemungkinan akan digunakan oleh dunia perbankan?
Activity: 373
December 15, 2017, 07:09:15 AM
NO! i don't think it will end, it will survive until the world ends. What you think why and how the price of bitcoins increase ? Of course people like to use it and many people involving with it. The demand is increasing and supply is low. It will never end. The only thing can stop the bitcoin which is reducing the use of bitcoins. The price fall down if people start losing there interest with bitcoins.

Yes, I agree. My answer too is a big NO. Because as we can see right now bitcoin price continue on increasing its value, so it is really impossible that it will end. If ever bitcoin will end, I guess its because of the internet, if ever internet will be faded or there is a slow connection. Or else other people are not using this anymore.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 15, 2017, 07:03:26 AM
There is no end for bitcoin due it's nature of decentralisation. Bitcoin will be a growing asset in future also because of it is the only available oldest cryptocurrency out there without any hacks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 06:48:58 AM
No. It was typical of it to rise to such humungous levels.
It had to come down from those peak levels one day. Slowly it will realise its true worth and settle around a value.
So rather, its the start of the BItcoin era and not its end!
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 15, 2017, 06:35:13 AM
May be it might come disappear but it will not end. In addition, when bitcoin might come end probably a new one will come new cryptocurrency I guess. Because as I see, bitcoin continueslly getting discovered by many people, more investor are now coming better than before, and also some business and transaction are using bitcoin as a payment for exchange to something. So, may be bitcoin will end but the sense of using cryptocurrency will always be just there. New concept, new ideas, new discoveries, new inventions, and new innovations are now occuring because cryptocurrency is there, so in contrast to what I have said bitcoin might end but cryptocurrency not because more ideas will arise with the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
December 15, 2017, 06:17:35 AM
Bitcoin will not end unless we don't have Internet  Wink
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
December 15, 2017, 06:14:43 AM
Evrythings is posible with bitcoin because ther is many people not believ in it and governement ban it
Activity: 291
December 15, 2017, 06:07:34 AM
It's a long time.
Activity: 191
December 15, 2017, 05:35:58 AM
for me bitcoin can not end because of the computer online he made when the computer ends online maybe maybe bitcoin ends but I know the internet will end forever online
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 15, 2017, 03:51:40 AM
i dont think it would end. there are so many investors and users using bitcoin, it is well known around the world. i think in the future it will be use as a global currency to be used in our daily lives. most banks now is accepting bitcoin to be deposit. we should start investing now so that we will see a bright future to this currency.

Bitcoin might end but the blockchain technology will not. WHen Isay bitcoin being dead I mean it will be surpassed by other currencies eventually. The original bitcoin will be dead but they will ressurect it using whatever new technology is available at the time.
Activity: 686
December 14, 2017, 11:43:19 PM
i dont think it would end. there are so many investors and users using bitcoin, it is well known around the world. i think in the future it will be use as a global currency to be used in our daily lives. most banks now is accepting bitcoin to be deposit. we should start investing now so that we will see a bright future to this currency.

Everyone is almost investing their money in Bitcoin and so is a prominent investor investor.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 11:38:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
December 14, 2017, 11:35:08 PM
NO! i don't think it will end, it will survive until the world ends. What you think why and how the price of bitcoins increase ? Of course people like to use it and many people involving with it. The demand is increasing and supply is low. It will never end. The only thing can stop the bitcoin which is reducing the use of bitcoins. The price fall down if people start losing there interest with bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
December 06, 2017, 01:41:31 AM
Bitcoin will not end because it is in the uptrend. Even the most famous alt coin, the ethereum cannot overtake the bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 01:37:41 AM
If bitcoins ends being a bubble managed by giant holders it may day some day, when people realize that until
then it doesn't look like that.
Other thing are quantum computers being able to get our private keys, we need to keep close to that.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 06, 2017, 01:35:57 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin mightiest price is very high, onward can not say what is
hidden in future pregnancy. because people are starting to buy bitcoin and sell.

I am also pretty sure about the shiny future of bitcoin rather I see it as the only future international currency of the world. Bitcoin will be very common after a score and people will solely be dealing with each other in bitcoin since banks and other traditional currencies will be overthrown by bitcoin till then. It is pretty useless to overthink about the future of bitcoin or to get very anxious about the future plans of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
December 05, 2017, 10:40:44 PM
Will bitcoin end? Yes! Nothing is permanent in this world as modernization continues 
When it will be? No one knows as no one know what is in the future
Why will it end? In many reasons, like the law of country, someone destroy it, many a like occurred
What should we do? We must enjoy what we have right now, we must keep patronizing bitcoin to prolong the existence of it.
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 07:55:56 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It is not too late to invest. There is a tendency of the price chages of bitcoin, it can be continue to increase and can be down immediately because that is the reality in trading. We can never expect the  price stability. So better monitor everday.
Jump to: