Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 107. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:46:04 AM
Every sane people know that 99% of bitcoin based business were created to steal real money. If this is not true then why some big btc holder why don't invest in alts? Why they are selling big now and keeping short stash of btc? Why all of them ask money for btc? As many examples from this website you already see alt business that make air drops for alt coins only if you deposit minimum amount of eth or btc. Another big scam. No big btc holder will ever go for it because they already know the fraud. You will never get your money back from the alts since they are not backed by real values.

This are made to scam small investors. Same like cloud mining, all private keys websites, trust funds and many others.

I only see here btc holders from when it was like 100 - 200 usd/ btc or even 10 cents. Also I see a lot of holders from the old internet crime rings posing as good traders.

Of course if it was the case for me I will hold to that because my investment is already back to me and every cent the btc will go up from now on it is 100% profit for me.

I want to see how is going with a big player who never had any btc before it's price was lower than 10k. I wonder how much did he invest and how much he hope to gain. Also I wonder if he think he will find another big player like him able to buy a big qty of btc at a higher price.

If there is any on this forum I will like to hear about how he is going.  Grin
Activity: 16
December 16, 2017, 09:43:43 AM
I do not think bitcoin will end but otherwise bitcoin now shows its identity.
so my advice you do not have to worry to invest in bitcoin.
if anyone replaces bitcoin I think it takes a very long time, because it is not that easy to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
December 16, 2017, 09:03:15 AM
I hope it will not end.
I hope it will rise in prices.
I am investing some money into my hopes.

I think not, We know bitcoin now was going crazy and increase the value it will going to $20k.
If that happen it was good opportunity to the holders of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 08:36:28 AM
No I don't think that Bitcoin will end .It is a digital currency that surely has a very bright future.It will rise more in future and will work hand in hand with the fiat money and maybe a time will come when people will use only Bitcoin instead of fiat money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 08:16:21 AM
It will rapidly grow in 2018. Maybe it will go down in 2019. Depends on the regulations and other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 08:15:02 AM
If we see the improvement and growth of bitcoin then it will not end.
Activity: 297
December 16, 2017, 08:07:53 AM
Well hopefully bitcoin is not the end someday so it is not too lake if ever you want to invest in bitcoin if I were you you can invest now because bitcoin is going to increasing everyday
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
December 16, 2017, 07:58:00 AM
you're not too late to invest money because bitcoin value is still rising right now and if you're investing now you will earn more, and bitcoin will not fall until someone has invested money on bitcoin and up its still a lot of users.

Most of the people are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam and some are thinking that it is too late for them to invest their money on bitcoin, too much hesitations might lesd to a sudden regret in the end. We have different point of views in a certain thing, sometimes we are afraid to take the risk yet we wanted to earn big, very funny.

How come that something like that could happen, it is like we are waiting for the rain in the middle of the summer, it is impossible unless we are going to make some actions.
Activity: 16
December 16, 2017, 07:49:50 AM
If there is a beginning there will be no end, so is bitcoin. Bitcoin is created limited, this is of course done for a particular purpose. Maybe the original purpose is as a means of payment, and over time people think to invest in it.
Bitcoin is created to make bitcoin a high selling point, although a time may decrease but bitcoin values will continue to rise.
For now bitcoin is a trend, many people are crazy about the selling point that can be considered quite fantastic. But after reaching the highest selling price one time bitcoin will lose its prestige.
Unless the government is willing to cooperate and the public is willing to accept its presence just as they accept credit card policies.
December 16, 2017, 07:48:27 AM
No. Basically bitcoin cannot die as its just a system or platform to make transactions within network with internet connectivity.

Bitcoin is launched by 2008 But actually starts working on Bitcoin project by 2009. Since from that time Bitcoin becomes more valuable and important, Also became pioneer of decentralized technology.

In future Bitcoin will be there as its mining will be finished by 2130, but price of Bitcoins against fiat may be more higher or lower it can be only decided by time factor.

Of course you are right but these days I see people forget what is used for and why the price is growing. Every scammer and hacker over internet is a bitcoin trader nowadays.

Everybody post a fake wall between the real bitcoin use and how the world understand bitcoin. If is to speak the truth not even 1% from the planet population really understand it. We, the originals, we know how it did started to grow and why. Some skillfull con artist sold to humanity the air but the humanity can't accept it has been deceived.

I still wait for someone to agree and accept the truth. Only then the world can move to a new age, the age of crypto.

Around this coin always will be a dark cloud. It has it's flaws like everyhting the people adopt without knowing it better.

They can be easy stolen, they can't be recovered, they can't be granted as value using real assets. A lot of people come to bitcoin for profit but they are not powerfull enough to keep it up. The real reason bitcoin price is so high is not the limited supply, high demand or other shit reasons a I see nowadays over the internet to make people invest more on it. Every real people know the high price of btc is given by its capability of moving a large amount of money under the radar. If this will end then btc will end. There are a lot of crypto out there. Why nobody buy them to invest? They maybe growing in 10 years to 100k / coin. Why nobody think that about them and only about bitcoin.

I know why. Because all the mafia has focused on laundering money over bitcoin not over other crypto. If they chose tomorrow onion or eth or any other crypto to wash money then the price of btc will drop down to earth and chosen crypto will go to the sky. The word will fall to its ignorance.

To be a success trader always keep in mind and not forget what are you trading and why. I see a lot of shit traders take the rise of the bitcoin price as granted. They will be sorry someday.

The trend now is to invest. The scary part is the price. A not knower will never believe that buying a btc at 15k will make him 30k in few days. A lot of people ask and want to try but also a lot of people will not take the risk to invest high money in crypto. The high amounts come from bogus business and everybody know it.

Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 07:32:33 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end. There are too many people that have invested and many more coming to the bitcoin community. The perfect time to invest was a few years back when the prices were low but now it's not a bad time either. You just have to believe thet you are making the right decision.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 16, 2017, 07:29:30 AM
For me, bitcoin will not end for now. But in the future, we don’t know if another cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin has limited volume, and if bitcoin reach the limit of 21 million may be the other coin will dominate the cryptocurrency world. But for now, bitcoin can’t be replaced because of the popularity and expensiveness; many people are still hooking up into bitcoin, so it will not be the end of it. Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 07:25:21 AM
No. Basically bitcoin cannot die as its just a system or platform to make transactions within network with internet connectivity.

Bitcoin is launched by 2008 But actually starts working on Bitcoin project by 2009. Since from that time Bitcoin becomes more valuable and important, Also became pioneer of decentralized technology.

In future Bitcoin will be there as its mining will be finished by 2130, but price of Bitcoins against fiat may be more higher or lower it can be only decided by time factor.
December 16, 2017, 07:24:51 AM
you're not too late to invest money because bitcoin value is still rising right now and if you're investing now you will earn more, and bitcoin will not fall until someone has invested money on bitcoin and up its still a lot of users.

Is never late to get in as long as you know when to get out! There are a lot of people with atleast 1000 btc in the wallets who will never see theier paper millions. If a world wide campain to cash out bitcoin will start then only few will get any real money. 99% of the btc owners will never cash them out because they can't or they will cash it at any price under $1000. The price drop will be so fast that even if you are a quantum comp you will never cash it out fast enough.

Sometime you have to reward yourself. What about now?
Activity: 406
December 16, 2017, 07:18:57 AM
BTC is not going to die so easily as its still in its early ages and has a long way to go. I see many people buying bTC whenever there is a major pullback and some even sell for their survival. But the best way is to keep buying  positions at different values and increase the portfolio to make a string wallet and keep reaping profits. I see BTC is here atleast for minimum 10-15 years undoubtedly.
Activity: 364
December 16, 2017, 07:16:24 AM
December 16, 2017, 07:14:16 AM
End of bitcoin in EU has been announced. 18 months from now. It seams a lot of big companies went to btc to avoid all taxes. EC planned to correct that and they passed friday a law forcing all EU exchanges not to accept anonymous transactions regarding cryptocurrencies. This will affect also prepaid cards and trust funds. They have to comply in 18 months. They put the term of 18 months because of a powerfull lobby on EC. A lot of powerfull companies in EU had to get their money back from btc in 18 months.

Hold on tight because this ride will be a bumpy one for 18 months.

This mean the btc will become a new asset with a VAT value added and controled by the gov like they control your gas, sugar, cocoa and all high demans trading assets. All the law will change and all miners will be called manufacturers and they will pay tax like everyone else. I believe you can't be miner anymore unless you open a legal company to mine crypto.

Many of you think right now this can't happen and they can't know if you are miner or not. They know 100% if they want to know. Don't forget the gov. control the power you use to mine the crypto. When a household will pass over the estimated consumption amount for more months in a row then that household is susceptible of crypto mining or drug growing. Don't understand me wrong but they already have power profiles for every household. This is kept to avoid power stealing. If you pass over or under for more months in a row then you got yourself a tail.  Shocked

From my opinion we will see a fast price drop and fast price rise and in the end btc will stay only as a trading token with a fixed regulated value. At least within the borders of EU.

I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 16, 2017, 07:13:55 AM
Number of bitcoin are just few and people to get know bitcoin everyday.. So bitcoin for now will keep increasing and increasing. I am glad i am part of bitcoin now.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
December 16, 2017, 07:09:19 AM
There is no permanent in this world but we never know how long will bitcoin survive. Might be 10 years or 20 years but whatever happens, the best we could do is buy now and hold for some time coz probably bitcoin will rise next year.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
December 16, 2017, 07:04:42 AM
Maybe bitcoin will end because as what I see there is limitation in bitcoin in fact there are only 21 million bitcoin .if evryone of us has a profit and bitcoin has limitation.Is theres a possibilty to have bitcoin so maybe bitcoin will end.
And even if we meet the limitations, bitcoin will still be here. Maybe as an accepted by all counties as worldwide crytocurrency. Maybe in that era, bitcoin will be accepted on hotels, restaurant, and many more establishments. And that 21million bitcoin will just be rolling around just like money that is also come and go in our hands.
Jump to: