Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 113. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 12:27:57 PM
nope not anytime soon, bitcoin will be forever young
Activity: 43
December 04, 2017, 12:27:49 PM
I don't see any reason of ending in bitcoin because bitcoin is just growing and growing and growing. I can see a bright future in bitcoin and I see that in many years, bitcoin will be a currency in the world.
Activity: 10
December 04, 2017, 12:25:42 PM
Bitcoin will not be able to end, with the current value bitcoin will continue to grow and so it gets stronger and stronger, will there be any money that can beat the bitcoin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
December 04, 2017, 11:53:28 AM
I think everyone is even an expert in the world no one can predict when bitcoin ends.
The increase and decrease in bitcoin prices cannot be predicted because whenever it can happen suddenly even ends though.
Maybe if i look at the current situation, with very high bitcoin prices, bitcoin will continue to grow in the next 10 years and unless in this world there is no internet network anymore, automatically bitcoin will end.
Activity: 44
December 04, 2017, 11:50:53 AM
No ,mi don't think it will end ever. But it is a crypto currency so anything can happen. But it become so popular  & profitable so bit will be taugh to end up.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 11:42:21 AM
There is a chance that the value of bitcoin will go down because it is fluctuating but it will not go down massively. As you can see at the the demand curve of bitcoin from 2016-2017, the value of bitcoin sky-rocketed and I think the next few years the value of bitcoin will still rise.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
December 04, 2017, 11:35:45 AM
most people viewed bitcoin as something that was simply being used to buy drugs and for money laundering.

Although these events had negative impacts on the reputation and price of bitcoin, the virtual currency continued to exist and continued to do everything that its developers and caretakers intended it to do.

If we talk about in general bitcoin than yes may be it will but in the case of crypto or online currency i don't think it will end ever because this is just a start of it. no one can stop the world of cryptocurrency. it will takes the world by storm.  It is not impossible. But now this time is bitcoin time. So you can invest bitcoin and get more profit fast. It means don't take risk and invest fast and earn fast. Because bitcoin rate increasing day by day and in future 3 to 4 year in the future whole crypto will be much profitable so, you can take benefit from it.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 11:31:11 AM
as long as users continue to grow then during that bitcoin will remain alive and never ends.
we just need to support bitcoin to grow more so that we all who invest earlier here, will get tremendous profits.

In this year beginning the price of bitcoin is 1000$ ,now it's 11500$.By the price you come to know whether the bitcoin will grow further or going to end Cheesy
Activity: 46
December 04, 2017, 11:26:17 AM
BTC will end but not soon, in 2018 BTC will be about 20000
Activity: 40
December 04, 2017, 11:22:50 AM
Really hard to tell, I think Bitcoin will become less popular because there are alternatives. Such as Ethereum which is already at some popular wallets integrated. I think it will never really end though, it will always exist in some way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 11:21:52 AM
as long as users continue to grow then during that bitcoin will remain alive and never ends.
we just need to support bitcoin to grow more so that we all who invest earlier here, will get tremendous profits.
Activity: 33
December 04, 2017, 11:18:47 AM
most people viewed bitcoin as something that was simply being used to buy drugs and for money laundering.

Although these events had negative impacts on the reputation and price of bitcoin, the virtual currency continued to exist and continued to do everything that its developers and caretakers intended it to do.
Activity: 21
December 04, 2017, 11:17:46 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It is not to late to invest there is always be a chance. Bitcoin will not be down look at day by day the bitcoin price is going high and higher it makes people to work more hard.
Activity: 112
December 03, 2017, 01:37:00 PM
If you talk bitcoin, then it will be the same as with any other financial bubble. It will burst. But it will last quite a long time, because the system is "sharpened" to automatically reduce the issue of coins to miners. The reason for the collapse can serve anything. For example - the mass retreat of the miners due to the fact that too much power is needed to continue to "hold" the system. Or the fact that the "last fool" will finally be found, and the massive draining of the "wrappers" will begin. One way or another - "bumsyk" is inevitable. But if we talk about the idea of ​​crypto currency in general, then it seems to me that everything is much more promising. The financial situation in the world is becoming more and more heated due to a small flaw in the modern monetary system. Namely, the Fed is releasing the currency as they want, and they also demand to return this money with interest (this is the so-called "discount rate.") And where can you get new money to repay the interest on the loan if the money is printed only by the same one The Fed? Correctly - again to take from the Fed, in order to pay off the interest on the past loan. And so on ad infinitum. In this sense, the idea of ​​a new system for issuing money is quite reasonable. And this is only my guess, but it seems to me that even in our lifetime the principle that bitcoin is currently working on will be laid in the basis of the future world monetary system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 08:31:13 AM
Personally ,I do not think bitcoin will die and no cryptocurrencies will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the first virtual currency, which is the premise for other cryptorcurrency to appear. Particularly, with the situation now, bitcoin can not die because many countries have accepted bitcoin as a method
of payment and  many people knew bitcoin  .
Activity: 182
December 03, 2017, 08:28:03 AM
Many Bitcoin advocates claim that Bitcoin’s decentralized nature is its strongest point, but you could also argue that the lack of a centralized market maker settling at par, is also its greatest weakness since the utility of the coin collapses when its value collapses. This is not a small flaw in Bitcoin. It is arguably a fatal flaw. The historical graveyard of monetary units is comprised of instruments that could not maintain stability in either nominal or real terms.
Activity: 588
December 03, 2017, 08:15:46 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

in my opinion, bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is getting popular and needed by the community as a source of income
is it too late now to invest?
 in my opinion, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin even though the price is high because bitcoin prices will continue to rise
Activity: 267
December 03, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

I don't think bitcoin will end. It is just beginning. It will keep on increasing. It is not too late to invest, you can invest now. Price will gonna increase.
Activity: 238
December 03, 2017, 07:57:14 AM
We are witnessing now the growth of Bitcoin. In my opinion we are not near to the end, this journey will go for much longer. But if it comes to an end, it will because of external impacts like global prohibition or something alike. But I think blockchaintech is real and is here to stay, so I can imagine that there will be another crypto currency taking over for Bitcoin at some point
Activity: 84
December 03, 2017, 07:47:30 AM

Bitcoin will never end, it's a big show coming around! We should just keep our eyes open and enjoy it. There could be no other chance in our life in a future to be a part of such mysterious and extravagant event in real-time. What about bitcoin, huge money ready to act so stay tuned.
Jump to: