Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 109. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 09:49:21 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Yes there is a chance that it will go down and replace by other cryptocurrency but I think it will happen after a decades or a century because today no one can beat the bitcoin.
everything has an end for so even bitcoin are at the top and think that it may be may have any end but we all know that someday bitcoin will not be on top cause it has a possibility that it can be replace for or it will end for.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 15, 2017, 09:40:46 PM
From now situation impossible bitcoin will end. I see bitcoin value increase faster for this year.
Never too late to join bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. Much opportunity for this year (2017).

Bitcoin is not to be end. Bitcoin is future currency so most of the people use the bitcoin for transaction process. Bitcoin is helpful to connect the people for the future investment and business process. You will get some process for the bitcoin invest. Bitcoin is improve the country people growth and  country growth. Bitcoin is helpful communication with other country and business improvement.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 09:34:46 PM
From now situation impossible bitcoin will end. I see bitcoin value increase faster for this year.
Never too late to join bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. Much opportunity for this year (2017).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 09:32:36 PM
I think bitcoin will not end because I've seen the development of bitcoin around the world. with the presence of users, enthusiasts and investors with this will maintain long lasting bitcoin .
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
I think bitcoin will not end because this is a good opportunity and good easy to earn much money. Bitcoin will not end until there are participating and subscribers here to make money and make money.No one knows if bitcoin will end because bitcoin value increases.Whether the bitcoin ends if there are good I.T expert on computers and hacking it's impossible to end the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 15, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
No one knows because its still increasing, I hope it won't end. We never knew what happen but we need to prepare because everything has an end.
Activity: 231
December 15, 2017, 09:12:44 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

It is possible when all the technology in the world shutdown, no internet and loss of gadgets can end the bitcoin world, but all the things now are developing as well as bitcoin is improving itself. And for investing, it's not too late for everyone to invest, it is just in terms of understanding where to buy and sell bitcoins. Like buying bitcoin when its value goes down and selling it when price gets high.
Activity: 238
December 15, 2017, 09:07:01 PM
For me it's a big NO. It is only a beginning, future in bitcoin or cryto currency is big. The future is here, we are all just starting. Look how bitcoin will help us in our everyday lives. More efficiency and time saving.
Activity: 209
December 15, 2017, 05:57:12 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
As of now, i dont think so that bitcoin will end since bitcoin price now is increasing up to 6k. As you can said the only thing that bitcoin will end is if and only if we can lost connection to it. But as long as bitcoin grow the more it can attract people to invest with bitcoin.
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, because the price is continuouly rising up. And i must say that no one knows when or how will bitcoin end. And if any other coin will replace it. We cannot predict it. Bitcoin can drop if we lose touch of it, i mean if people stops using it, also now that more people are getting used to it, and starting to know and adapt it, we will not lose connection to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 15, 2017, 05:44:47 PM
Will the earth end? If there is something that world be end then the bitcoin will be end. Because people are making rumors which is not even trust we should not think like that because bitcoin will be never end i want to say something we should hold bitcoins till the end of future because there is not even the end of bitcoin there is one thing you can care about it. Which is called opportunity. Because the price is increasing you should need to hold a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 119
December 15, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
Mining btc will end , but i think that btc can't end even i think his price will get 20k by 2018 ..
Even if other E-money occurs but the value of btc will be the dame.
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
December 15, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Yes there is a chance that it will go down and replace by other cryptocurrency but I think it will happen after a decades or a century because today no one can beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
December 15, 2017, 05:14:20 PM
Bitcoin will not be end until the world ends. As you can see bitcoin expanded to all different kinds of the world and it will increase its value . Nothing permanent in the world but if you know how to transact it . Defintly it will not be end . Bitcoin is a fastest growing . So it will not be end .

I completely agree with you, bitcoin will live while there is internet and electricity
Activity: 221
December 15, 2017, 05:11:14 PM

I don't really now. I hope it won't end. We all hope it will not end. There are lots of bitcoin user nowadays and we all know that the higher it's demand the higher it's value will be. And bitcoin is really a help for everyone and it will be a big chaos if it will shut down and be worthless in the future lot's of people are attracted on investing in bitcoin and as long as there are investors bitcoin will never dies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 03:40:41 PM
EXCLUSIVE—All eyes are on bitcoin as 2017 draws to a close: will the notoriously volatile cryptocurrency end the year at a $10,000 value?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 15, 2017, 03:28:29 PM
Bitcoin will not be end until the world ends. As you can see bitcoin expanded to all different kinds of the world and it will increase its value . Nothing permanent in the world but if you know how to transact it . Defintly it will not be end . Bitcoin is a fastest growing . So it will not be end .
It will increase in value indeed because it is on the way for growth. Price of bitcoin has become very high than before and even now it is increasing passively. So I don’t think bitcoin would end ever or it will stop increasing in price ever. Bitcoin is very first crypto currency and it is having a lot of potential. It is the strong currency among all currencies so it will help all people to buy more and hold it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 11:40:08 AM
Of course it will be. Everything has an end. The sun, the moon and the sky will even come to an end. That's why we just need to extend the survival of bitcoins as long as possible. We will always support it. Investment in bitcoin is always good at any time, because it hasn't reached its total potential yet
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
December 15, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

We won't know what will happen in the next few years about bitcoin, but I think, based on the happenings today, it will be more popular to the people and little by little everyone in the world will use it. There's still a possibility that it will end, but it has a low probability. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. Just don't miss the opportunity when you have bitcoins and you have "now". We never know when it will rise or fall but let's just wait for the events to happen.
Activity: 110
December 15, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

For me I think bitcoin is cannot be replace by the other cryptocurrencies because if many people believe in her why bitcoin falling down and thier are many benifits jn bitcoin than other. It is not to late to invest because like what I say if many people believe in bitcoin this is never end
Activity: 191
December 15, 2017, 07:36:12 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin will release to the end of the coin until the year 2140 it is its route and it is currently gaining quite the mightiest price in history with its value already. Nearly to about $ 6000 you will invest is not late but I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high and it will soon approach the fork so the market price is unstable A little if you invest in it now is not. You should be patient waiting for the fork to end at 1/11 then you decide whether to invest in it or not.
Yes, I agree about what you said because no one can predict when bitcoin will end. And i reallt dont have any idea if it will end soon because the bitcoin is being known everywhere now and it is really having a great year now because more people are trusting it and with that bitcoin will surely be gunctipning well for more years. There is no reason to leave bitcoining because it is really working great nowadays and has a great increase of value. So I also advise everyone to stay still and trust bitcoin
Jump to: