Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 114. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 07:44:49 AM
These predictions have themselves become so predictable that every time there is a development in the cryptocurrency network or market conditions, someone or the other will start prophesizing its end.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 07:40:33 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

No, no one or altcoin can replace bitcoin.

yes, it is too late to invest bitcoin price now more than a car.
Yes, but when bitcoin down it back rise fast.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 03:06:33 AM
Bitcoin can end if internet end as of now it is a number one crypto currency and already many countries approve it as a currency and people can buy many products through it and it is tradable in currency market like other fiat currencies like usd, eur and many other currency pairs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 02:16:15 AM
I personally don't think Bitcoin would end in future.. Because, in the past there were not much people knew about Bitcoin. but, now it's a talk in social networking sites and internet. So, new people buys it everyday and the demand increases thereby.
Activity: 210
December 03, 2017, 02:10:08 AM
One thing for sure, if it ends, it won't be our choice.   If it goes, it'll go the way of the Japanese Ryo, Italian Lira, or Spanish peseta.   Historically speaking, there have been many hundreds of 'ended' currencies.   The key is always to have a plan B, C, D, and E..., and if you are at a level where your wealth should be managed, be sure to manage it in more than one (and preferably a few) country.    It can be as simple as having a blockchain exchange account + regular bank account in 2-3 countries.   Enjoy your bitcoin gains, but don't forget to actually pay yourself dividends and withdraw them into fiat once in awhile so you aren't hurt as much during price pullbacks.     

Yes thats one thing but that is not the main reason that bitcoin will end because its our choice, its too impossible to other people that they can let go of bitcoin because bitcoin is a big help for them to anything. I guess the main reason if bitcoin will end is if the internet will disappear, thats the main reason because as we can see right now we can work with bitcoin by the use of computer. Technology right now is becoming too popular so I cant see something that can cause bitcoin to end.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 03, 2017, 02:00:53 AM
I think it is not too late to invest in bitcoin if you can afford it. As we can see at the demand curve of bitcoin, its value is continuously rising and it is a smart move to invest in bitcoin. And if bitcoin will end, in my opinion, yes. But no one can control bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 03, 2017, 01:49:08 AM
We don't know if bitcoin will end, but i see bitcoin part is just in the middle and of it noe and still rolling and rolling. I don't fvcking realizing this that bitcoin will end. However, i constantly think that how do i become millionaire? Hehehehe that's the spirit that we need to have

Yes, I agree we dont know if bitcoin will end because right now bitcoin keeps on increasing its value. Bitcoin is a money from the internet wherein you can work if with it if there is an internet connection. Right now technology is so popular and thats why bitcoin is still increasing because of its popularity. Bitcoin will end if internet will disappear but right now, technology is so popular because of the future generation and I dont think if it will end.
Activity: 228
December 03, 2017, 01:37:49 AM
Why People think bitcoin will be end ? Hope bitcoin never end because it is a digital crypto currency.
Activity: 23
December 03, 2017, 01:33:20 AM
Well it ends when we reach total amount of bitcoins  (1..billions?) But I think it won't end then because it will be traded and kept like gold in Fort Knox.

Activity: 448
December 03, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
We don't know if bitcoin will end, but i see bitcoin part is just in the middle and of it noe and still rolling and rolling. I don't fvcking realizing this that bitcoin will end. However, i constantly think that how do i become millionaire? Hehehehe that's the spirit that we need to have
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 03, 2017, 01:28:15 AM
One thing for sure, if it ends, it won't be our choice.   If it goes, it'll go the way of the Japanese Ryo, Italian Lira, or Spanish peseta.   Historically speaking, there have been many hundreds of 'ended' currencies.   The key is always to have a plan B, C, D, and E..., and if you are at a level where your wealth should be managed, be sure to manage it in more than one (and preferably a few) country.    It can be as simple as having a blockchain exchange account + regular bank account in 2-3 countries.   Enjoy your bitcoin gains, but don't forget to actually pay yourself dividends and withdraw them into fiat once in awhile so you aren't hurt as much during price pullbacks.     
Activity: 812
December 03, 2017, 12:41:21 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin mightiest price is very high, onward can not say what is
hidden in future pregnancy. because people are starting to buy bitcoin and sell.

yes, i dont think if bitcoin will be end until many people are using it and continues to purchase and invest on it, until the supply is still circulating we cant say that it is the end, bitcoin price may be change sometimes it can be drop sometimes but still its normal.
Activity: 54
December 03, 2017, 12:38:06 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin mightiest price is very high, onward can not say what is hidden in future pregnancy.
If bitcoin ends the cryptocurrencies itself will end.
Activity: 42
December 03, 2017, 12:36:00 AM
Looking in the next 50 to 60 years bitcoin ending would be a very unusual thing as bitcoin is still in it's nacent stage. As of now it hasn't even reached it's maximum potential so bitcoin ending in the near future is very unlikely
Activity: 113
December 03, 2017, 12:33:29 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end.There are a lot of cryptocurrencies appear lately but bitcoin is still on top. As long as there's internet,there's bitcoin. I even believe that as long as technologies in the world expands,bitcoin will also grow. There are lot of people now patronizing bitcoin,it won't end easily.  
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 03, 2017, 12:14:20 AM
i think bitcoin does not eend yet because the more bitcoin ways to use bitcoin so let's say eco bitcoin because those who buy bitcoin make it a bitcoin end, especially those who are big buys bitcoin will lose them and lose nothing they have bought bitcoin, but I think that's going to happen that you say the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 07:47:06 PM
I don't see any reason of ending in bitcoin because bitcoin is just growing and growing and growing. I can see a bright future in bitcoin and I see that in many years, bitcoin will be a currency in the world. The only thing that will stop bitcoin is if the internet connection in the world is gone which is impossible nowadays so bitcoin will never end Smiley.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin will never end because bitcoin just grows and grows, let alone bitcoin more people are using it now so where bitcoin might end, unless the internet connection breaks up new btcoin will end as well.

Bitcoin doesn't just randomly grow and grow. It is dependant on many factors such as how many people are mining it around the globe, how much demand there is, how many people are selling and how many coins are lost over time. It doesn't just magically increase in price for no reason whatsoever.
Activity: 422
December 02, 2017, 07:32:32 PM
Bitcoin will only ever end if miners decide it isn't profitable to mine anymore or another coin comes along that steals most of the mining power away from BTC. We are seeing thousands of altcoins popup now and guess what? Bitcoin is still the king, and by a large margin. So I don't think this is going to happen, at least anytime in the near future.
Activity: 31
December 02, 2017, 05:24:09 PM
i think it can happen in the future, if new more useful cryptocurrency will be invented
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 10:30:45 AM
In my own perception, Based on its success in cryptoworld, It plays important role to the mass, Since everybody able to have the opportunity to earn good profit and live a comfortable lifestyle, These must continue.. and will be used as global currency in the future.
Jump to: