Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 116. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 07:35:27 PM
maybe when new technologies are more sophisticated than cryptocurrency, and maybe this will be very long, nothing is impossible
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 07:15:27 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

We all know that tere is no permanent in this world, so maybe bitcoin will too but it will take a long period of time. When bitcoin will end, I guess the why to be it will end is that it will updgrade its system for a better transaction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 30, 2017, 07:01:23 PM
No one can ever beat the bitcoin because it is pioneering of all currencies.
Even though there many occurring other cryptocurrencies bitcoin is still the most supported by individuals and I am the one them.
Bitcoin is the most powerful than others and it has the big role in market.
As of today,I have no idea if bitcoin will end. We all know now bitcoin had been moving so fast in the market day by day. Its price value has continue increasing, the demand of investors and users continue to grows as well. Many people trust this cryptocurrency already. Unless if the internet connection will be dead maybe bitcoin has been stop or end. But I think this impossible to happen this days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
i don't think bitcoin will end, it is already stable and many people got interested already in investing bitcoins. as long as there are many investors it will continue to rise. and as long as government will not be involve in bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 10:24:36 AM
It's possible the bitcoin may go down, but to end the bitcoin seems unlikely, it might end but the chances are very small. now bitcoin is quite successful, because bitcoin must go down there must be something big, though bitcoin will not go down with a very short time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 30, 2017, 04:06:13 AM
i think bitcoin will end when there is no internet anymore  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 04:01:00 AM
Is it too late to invest? It is never too late to invest money in anywhere and in Bitcoin case it will give you more profit.
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down? Yes there is chances to Bitcoin will be go down in late December.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies? Bitcoin will never end it may go down but it will never end.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 30, 2017, 03:49:45 AM
Bitcoin will never end! Bitcoin may drop its value but u can assure in lessthan a weeks its pump is more tjahan it dropped.. And we can do is to accept the fact that bitcoin is ghe new currency
Activity: 644
November 30, 2017, 03:44:11 AM
I don't think so. Look at the price now. Until now it is successful and will continue to be successful. Because a lot of people now realize the importance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 30, 2017, 03:38:15 AM
Michael Novogratz says easily Bitcoin could hit $40000 by 2018
https://coinpedia.org/news/michael-novogratz-predicts-bitcoin/
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 03:37:04 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

bitcoin is now rising so rapidly, and theres still many keriptoes going on here, if my field is not possible if bitcoin will end, i think bitcoin will not be replaced or maybe can be replace it because there will be a lot of altcoin in the future. However it really does not need to be replace by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining a high value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 03:30:05 AM
Bitcoin will not end, unless the goverment or all countries will force to stop using bitcoin or banned it.
Well nothing is impossible and nothing is permanent in this world, so eventhough the best cryptocurrency can also be end, but i think before the bitcoin will end, it will exist in this world maybe 50years in this wolrd, because bitcoin is starting to be stronger and stronger.
Activity: 127
November 30, 2017, 03:27:25 AM
Bitcoin will not end, unless the goverment or all countries will force to stop using bitcoin or banned it.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 03:24:01 AM
This question is being ask so many times here  Cheesy

Bitcoin exist because of us, if we vanish in this planet of course as well as the bitcoin and another thing that comes to my mind is another currency would kill the popularity of bitcoin. Imposing ban all over the world can as well but it's too impossible since many countries supports bitcoin.
Not too late dude, i believe bitcoin is just getting started Smiley
There are countless advantages provided by bitcoin to business community and even to those who are not involved in business. Bitcoin is all the time increasing in value and this is what people are really looking for in the world where there is high competition for earning decent livelihood. People are now just leaving gold and real state for bitcoin because they not only can sue it as a currency but also an investment.
Activity: 106
BITCOIN
November 29, 2017, 03:53:41 AM
Bitcoin never ends. Bitcoin is more like a perpetual motion machine.The price of bitcoin is also rising, very strong,The blockchain industry is also developing rapidly, and bitcoin will change the world.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 03:37:11 AM
I think we're in a huge crypto bubble that's about to burst.

Bitcoin flew up 3k USD in just 1 week...

Tethers are insanely inflated by exchanges and remember bitfinex. It's kind of dangerous after December.

You're probably all going to boo at me, but these insane increases in price just can't keep going, you know?

It is a bubble, no doubt about that. But question is where we are in the bubble. I believe we are in the beginning, the uprising. It will go to 25.000$ easy. From there on….. Any guess is as good as anybody else’s.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 11:18:24 PM

its not too late to but or to invest in bitcoin dont worry theres a time that bitcoin price goes down try to buy or invest if the bitcoin price goes down but i think bitcoin will never end because day by day it became more popular to all people and to all country.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:47:23 PM
I think we're in a huge crypto bubble that's about to burst.

Bitcoin flew up 3k USD in just 1 week...

Tethers are insanely inflated by exchanges and remember bitfinex. It's kind of dangerous after December.

You're probably all going to boo at me, but these insane increases in price just can't keep going, you know?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 28, 2017, 10:41:46 PM

It was never too late to invest. Bitcoin would not end all of a sudden, if ever it would end, I think it would show us some warnings. Instead of doubting about inesting here, you should not waste your time thinking anymore and start investing because every second passing by is money being wasted. Time is very precious here and you should start investing already while its not yet too late or else you will surely regret it.
I think it will never end because of its rising population user of bitcoin and have a lot of get interested to it everyday. Also its value is much higher than before, therefore it will continue working.
Activity: 98
November 28, 2017, 10:28:08 PM
I do not think it will end because there are so many people who spend a lot of money and time on it. stop bitcoin all will be gone
Jump to: