Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 120. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
November 25, 2017, 10:12:29 AM
It is a digital currency and everyone is focusing on earning it so even businessman are investing because they know that it really has a future if you invest in bitcoins. Bitcoin will not end if people are still interested on investing on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 25, 2017, 10:03:49 AM
I think with the rate of how Bitcoin has impacted the society, economy, and the world, it will not end anytime soon. Since the demand for it has continually risen, I don't think something that is so popular and bring benefits to its users can just quickly be gone or end for no reason. Maybe the only thing that can end Bitcoin is reaching the end of accessing the internet, which I think is far from happening because its development has been a priority to provide efficiency in different aspects. Overall, I don't see any applicable reasons for Bitcoin to end.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 09:19:39 AM
It won't end just like that, there's a strengthened clip out of this bitcoin.

The earth would come to its limit but the bitcoin would just increase its limitations till unlimited phase.

#MorePower
#SayNoToEnding
Activity: 1764
November 25, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Judging by the fact that bitcoin has been working 9 years and bitcoin is not going to stop here, as it is seen by bitcoin price and its popularity, demand is growing with each passing day. I dont think that bitcoin will ever close, but anything can happen, but as long as there will be demand, everything will be fine. Other cryptocurrencies can also replace bitcoin if their price will be same as bitcoin price and demand will not be less than bitcoin. Investing in bitcoins now can only if you have large budget because of bitcoin big course.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 25, 2017, 09:05:51 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Do I think it will not disappear, as long as its users? it will continue to provide pleasure for the people who benefit from it. Many people want to stay the bitcoin in the world. There is so much resistance to bitcoin loss, so it's not just losing
Let's keep the bitcoin and do not let to loosing it. The life of bitcoin is in our hands, it depends on me, you and other users who totally love to use it and never want to disappear Smiley.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
November 25, 2017, 08:44:13 AM
It seems impossible that you say. Because today bitcoin is rising globally, and as a result there are also many investors entering the bitcoin. So it's impossible to end the bitcoin.
That makes sense. You can’t say about it as it would be disappearing with time. Nothing can end this bitcoin. Strong reason behind it is simple, like you have said, it has a huge community from last 9 years and they are growing continuously. You can’t deny the fame of bitcoin in last few years and with that popularity, bitcoin have been praised in many cores of world. Big community to support so hard to end.
Activity: 73
November 25, 2017, 08:11:44 AM
We can not tell if the bitcoin will really end, but we can give an opinion about it, if bitcoin will really ends.  And I think the bitcoin will not end. Because bitcoin is a great help for us not only in today's time but also in the future. Because if you look at it, the bitcoin value can be increased over the next few years so I think bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 168
November 25, 2017, 07:51:17 AM
i think yes, because everything has an end. maybe someday their will be a new type of currency that can beat bitcoin. i think it can happen through years because now bitcoin is very popular and on its peek.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:48:35 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Even quantum computers can't 'hack' the underlying cryptographic mechanism that makes bitcoin decentralised and secure, so the answer is no :p
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
November 25, 2017, 07:47:30 AM
yes. it will be happen on bitcoin.
but we dont know when bitcoin will end or replaced by other crypto.
not too late when want to invest now, and it yes bitcoin will down. and it will make profit to us. you buy when bitcoin down, than sell it when the price like rocket

No one can be sure Bitcoin's death will exist or not, I doubt it. If Bitcoin dies I can can't imagine the expression of the people who have invested their money inside.

so by that we need to be aware and been having some back up co if that can be happen you are or have nothing to loose more in bitcoin if this may end soon.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
Even though we don't know what the future has for bitcoin but I really believed that bitcoin will never go down as long as there are still people who invest and trust bitcoin then bitcoin will still rise up along with its value. It is very unlikely for bitcoin to go down because many people ang organization had their trust on it.
Activity: 182
November 25, 2017, 07:27:18 AM
never the bitcoin will never end because the value of the bitcoin will never fall and the popularity of the bitcoin will never go down
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 25, 2017, 07:20:11 AM
For me it's a yes bitcoin will also end, because i believe that there is no permanent in this world and everything can end, but i think before the bitcoin will end i will surely that it may help many more people, and before the bitcoin will end may take maybe 50 years from now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 07:16:19 AM
not too late when want to invest now, and it yes bitcoin will down. and it will make profit to us. you buy when bitcoin down, than sell it when the price like rocket

No one can be sure Bitcoin's death will exist or not, I doubt it. If Bitcoin dies I can can't imagine the expression of the people who have invested their money inside.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 07:09:23 AM
Activity: 165
November 25, 2017, 07:09:05 AM
haha Bitcoins will end, but the crystals will never end, if the world finds a coin capable of replacing bitcoin, it will inevitably be replaced. But current bitcoin is unique
Activity: 45
November 25, 2017, 07:07:06 AM
Sure, the bitcoin will end, when the world find a copper coin that can replace bitcoin in all aspects. In 2.3 years, maybe it will not end, it will increase sharply, I am sure of that
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 25, 2017, 06:58:34 AM

why bothered about theend of bitcoin?when you were just started here ?why not give importance on progressing in crypto world that thinking of non reliable thing.bitcoin will stay until your willing to invest your time and dedication and funds here
Activity: 106
November 25, 2017, 06:57:37 AM
This is like asking, "Will TCP/IP end?". Of course it will eventually be evolved out of but it's legacy remains -  the protocol and it's descendants are here to stay.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 06:45:25 AM
At present bitcoin is developing very strongly,
Its benefits are not small, many investors take it to work and grow.
So I can not guess the end of it.
It may also be due to some unknown hostility
Jump to: