Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 118. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:42:34 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, so as ling as there will be an internet connection bitcoin can not end.

Bitcoin will never end, As long as there is an internet connection then you can work on bitcoin forever. If there is an internet then bitcoin will also exist. Right now we are her in the new generation that means in digital era thats why bitcoin right now exist because technology in this generation is very popular. It means bitcoin can really helps change our lives forever.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 02:25:37 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Highly impossible, bitcoin will not end. Day by day bitcoin rising so high and it becomes the world's largest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 27, 2017, 10:38:56 PM
In my opinion, in the foreseeable time in five years, the currency is unlikely to fall, because the quantum technology is not developed, but then the currency would join the resistance of quantum technology is an open question
Activity: 311
November 27, 2017, 10:31:11 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end. It can be changed in the future but bitcoin still has its place in the crystals. Bitcoins are too old and can be changed
Activity: 238
November 27, 2017, 10:30:55 PM
I dont think that Bitcoin will come to an end soon, although this constant forking certainly does no good to it. But I can definitely imagine that another crypto will eventually take its place, one with more advanced tech and a strong user base.
Activity: 19
November 27, 2017, 10:29:16 PM
sure. I think the bitcoin will end, but the crystals will still exist and will be the future of the world. bitcoin will be replaced by a copper coin that will replace bitcoin on all sides.
Activity: 37
November 27, 2017, 10:27:31 PM
Yes it is possible that when the internet is dead then the bitcoin will also die because of the bitcoin depends only on the internet signal only. But it's not for now, now life is very much a bright bitcoin joined and always make profits with ease. To answer too late or not him we never too late to invest in bitcoin.
We still invest when you can master the technology
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 27, 2017, 10:24:56 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, so as ling as there will be an internet connection bitcoin can not end.
Activity: 33
November 27, 2017, 09:32:06 PM
Its impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because eventhough many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.

ola I do not think that it falls of value all we keep more and more people join this cryptocurrency you know that more than 10,000 accounts are created in blockchain every time, more people are interested in this good and profitable business
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
November 27, 2017, 08:51:35 PM
i think is not because there are so many investors playing bitcoin.
if bitcoin end many investors are did not agree in that policy and i know bitcoin was more chance to grow up because of investorn and thier players.
as a bitcoiner maybe i report bitcoin if bitcoin has ended because a lot money loss like your keeping btc or your invesment.
so i did not that bitcoin was end.
Activity: 196
November 27, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
I think the only way Bitcoin will end is when it loses its security feature against quantum computers.
A more secure coin will replace it or a fork will be made to secure it. As long as we do not get wiped out by catastrophic events. Bitcoin will endure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 11:37:02 AM
No it will never end, The value of bitcoins is keep on increasing as the they goe's by and now it already reach $9k we are all expecting that in the year 2018 the value of bitcoins will reach $10k

I don't think so. Eventually it will. It may be long into the future or may crash soon but there's an end to everything. A new currency may take it's place as well. We'll never really know but for our generation at least i think bitcoin will thrive
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 08:37:34 AM
No it will never end, The value of bitcoins is keep on increasing as the they goe's by and now it already reach $9k we are all expecting that in the year 2018 the value of bitcoins will reach $10k
Activity: 210
November 27, 2017, 08:36:53 AM
Bitcoin will not end buddy!!!! It will grow day by day.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2017, 08:35:49 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Maybe but i don`t think so that bitcoin will actually end because it really helps a lot to people and because of bitcoin the profit is getting higher. When if the bitcoin also been hack maybe it will be also the end of it.
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 08:29:06 AM
Bitcoin will not end. if you have any doubt on it just go through the history of bitcoin
Having a bitcoin is just like investing in a bank and it will earn on its interest but the bitcoin is different due to its cryptocurrencies. If there is no one will plan to makes bitcoin down just like hackers or any computer wizards, as long as it still increasing its value by helping the economy in every country bitcoin is the best to invest.
Activity: 158
November 27, 2017, 08:20:55 AM
maybe that means we're back in the bleak days, disconnect the internet then this bitcoin will end but for now a brilliant future. The price keeps rising. To answer your question, this is a bit too big for you. You just have to buy with the price down maybe then sell while riding.
Activity: 16
November 27, 2017, 08:20:34 AM
Bitcoin will not end. if you have any doubt on it just go through the history of bitcoin
In our time bitcoin is now the most famous of all coins and it is continuing the height of the value, it is now beginning to recognize the world and  more investor invest in bitcoin. On the internet almost everyone is advertising and many people sharing each other about bitcoin, so for me bitcoin will never end. No one can tell when the bitcoin is end, because so many people benefit from bitcoin either poor or rich, so it is time to tell.
Activity: 64
November 27, 2017, 08:10:20 AM
I think there will be a lot of Altcoin that can replace Bitcoin in the future. However, it really does not need to be replaced by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining high value in a short time.

Afcourse there is anything is like bitcoin
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
I think there will be a lot of Altcoin that can replace Bitcoin in the future. However, it really does not need to be replaced by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining high value in a short time.
Jump to: