Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 121. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 06:39:05 AM
Bitcoin can end,but i pray it will not end now, because I have not made enough from it. Secondly, if bitcoin will end it may be due to the rise of other stronger coin which has to be convincing enough for people swap to. And that is if bitcoin slacks and did not upgrade enough to contend.another condition could be the government of high supporting country, even though, bitcoin is decentralized but some countries were able to restrict their citizens from using it.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 06:38:06 AM
This question is being ask so many times here  Cheesy

Bitcoin exist because of us, if we vanish in this planet of course as well as the bitcoin and another thing that comes to my mind is another currency would kill the popularity of bitcoin. Imposing ban all over the world can as well but it's too impossible since many countries supports bitcoin.
Not too late dude, i believe bitcoin is just getting started Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 25, 2017, 06:24:34 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

bitcoin will not end, bitcoin will continue to exist until the internet network is destroyed, so while the internet network exists, humans will continue to use it.
we are not too late to invest because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
November 25, 2017, 06:19:34 AM
I think it's not too late to invest but for the possibility that bitcoin will go down
can't be predicted because previously there has never been a currency created by itself, so it is very difficult (and interesting) to imagine what developments will happen next.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 06:12:27 AM
I think bitcoin will never end not unless if internet will cease to exist but as long as there is internet bitcoin will never go down, it will continue to go up atrracting more people to make transactions with it. So how would it go down if many investors and individuals are still using it right now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 05:41:35 AM
every end is a new beginning
Activity: 245
November 25, 2017, 05:30:21 AM
I do not think bitcoin will end. Bitcoin has been around for a long time and we find its high value also makes people amazed and want to buy bitcoin right away. At present, many countries have adopted bitcoin. And bitcoin also contributes a small part to the economies of those countries
Activity: 150
November 25, 2017, 05:12:48 AM
I do not think bitcoin will end. Bitcoin is getting more and more global attention, more and more people know bitcoin. Bitcoin is changing our lives. I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
November 25, 2017, 04:47:36 AM
For me bitcoin is will forever because bitcoin is the first and forceful cryptocurrency and until we have a technology and internet, we freely do bitcoin. Nobody can stop it.
Activity: 28
November 25, 2017, 04:25:15 AM
Unpredictable value of bitcoin. It is hard to guess. It is funny to say that bitcoin can stop at any time
Activity: 37
November 25, 2017, 04:24:14 AM
Perhaps, but that is the future, when people find a coin like bitcoin and can replace it. One currency with block chain technology 4.0
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 25, 2017, 04:21:35 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
yes it is because to connect to bitcoin there must be internet network connection, but I think there is a beginning there must be end and there life there must be dead just do not know when time. I think it's better to take advantage of the opportunities that exist as long as the bitcoin is still there and do the best or the best way to get the results as expected because bitcoin can make money for us and everyone else can help the needs and the economy for those who use it.
before it's over and I'm sure it will happen just do not know when it's time, we just hope bitcoin will always last because bitcoin can help everyone ..
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2017, 12:32:18 AM
Bitcoin will surely have a dip, but not now, now in a bull market, investing in cryptocurrencies will allow you to make very lucrative profits by trying to buy some coins and get higher incomes.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2017, 02:22:29 PM
Bitcoin was born yesterday, already thinking about his death, long life for Bitcoin
Activity: 75
November 24, 2017, 02:01:58 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin will never be replaced, it updates its network before others can update, the development of bitcoin is now much faster than 2009 developers are comitted to their work and the coummunity.

It is never too late to invest more ATH will occur and it is not yet the lasts.
Activity: 45
November 24, 2017, 01:39:27 PM
I do not think it will end. I believe the technical analysis points to growth.
Activity: 35
November 24, 2017, 01:35:39 PM
Your life can end tomorrow too.. who can say it? I think you can take the risk of investing in bitcoin, calculating the odds is for sure the right way to use your extra money.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:34:48 PM
To be honest, I don't see why Bitcoin will prevail as the best cryptocurrency in the market. It is a technology, without innovation Bitcoin can't maintain the top place anong cryptocurrencies. Sooner or later a better currency with better tech will replace it. Even Facebook did constant upgrades to maintain it's first position even after having first mover advantage. Without any upgradation, Bitcoin can't sustain its first place with obsolete technology. Bitcoin will go down with some other currency taking it place.
Activity: 19
November 24, 2017, 01:30:40 PM
Bitcoin is first and popular cryptocurrency.bitcoin has long life and it is good investment plan for future.now also we can buy the bitcoin,now price also not very high.bitcoin will never end. Cool
Activity: 49
November 24, 2017, 01:09:04 PM
It actually depends. But dor now, its extinction rate is at 0.01%
Jump to: