Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 124. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:56:54 PM
I think BTC will not end because it is the first currency,with the biggest amount of users in the world, and there is no concurrent for btc,i believe that can be coin which will cost more than btc but with will have another function
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 09:47:22 PM
Nope! Cause BITCOIN is the FUTURE and FUTURE never END.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
You are investing not late but in advising to slowly make a decision because at this time bitcoin prices are very high and will soon be approaching so the market price is unstable A bit if you invest in it now is not.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2017, 09:26:48 PM
Bitcoin will not come to an end unless people don't use it anymore or the country bans it as long as there is people like me who believes bitcoin it wont come to an end, it will turn world to better life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 09:10:06 PM
There's a less probability that bitcoin will end instead it's value continuously increasing even on the presence of altcoins.
It's not too late to invest, as it's popularity increases the demand also increases which make it even useful especially to the investors and companies.
Activity: 347
November 21, 2017, 08:57:48 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

For me bitcoin will not end even if it is the father of all the cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that get discovered by people. It will not end because there are so many rich people are involve here and many people are depending on it so i think that all of the user here will not let bitcoin to end.
Activity: 28
November 21, 2017, 08:42:58 PM
I tink bitcoin will not end until 50 years later , btc will growth and maybe till $10k on janury 2018
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 08:41:20 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Everything in this world has an end how much more Bitcoin? Bitcoin is created by humans so therefore all things that are created by us has an end. I think Bitcoin is for the lifetime and can never be replaced by any cryptocurrency that easy. It might be possible that Bitcoin can be replaced but it will take long long years for the said Altcoin to surpass the value, usability and dominance of Bitcoin. No, it is never too late to invest because market is very volatile you just need patience. The only thing you are late is the opportunity to invest during Bitcoin's cheaper price. Yes, there is always a chance that Bitcoin will be down don't forget FUD and bad news it always affect the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
November 21, 2017, 08:39:50 PM
i don't think that BTC will die or end bcz of its huge community and popullarity.everday more and more people knowing about bitcoin and joining the huge community.Infact i love to gather as much btc as i can bcz it really has the potential to claim up the top of all  Wink i just totally love it
Activity: 198
November 21, 2017, 08:23:47 PM
The bitcoin industry will never gets end. Because this is a huge company that has higher or rich people involve in it. And people who are involve to bitcoin arr helping poor people to become good a succesfull in the future. And in the other hand bitcoin never stop because there was no bad thing about bitcoin. In fact. They give us a easy way of working and investment easy. And there no other currency has the same in bitcoin.
Activity: 171
November 21, 2017, 08:14:19 PM
I believe bitcoin will never end. It is because there's a lot people out there who is in favor in using it and it is convinient using in some aspects. And i can say that more individuals will start using bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 21, 2017, 07:51:25 PM
If people will stop investing or buying bitcoin then maybe it will but i doubt that it will not go away because of people now are recognizing the potential of bitcoin that gives them huge profit.
Activity: 354
November 21, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
many more cryptocurrencies are increasing in numbers not in quality. they are called altcoins and as you can see they are all getting dumped. and most of them have zero quality and are pure pump and dumps.

every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.

no. bitcoin still is young and not reached the mass adoption stage. it is still rising and will continue to rise for a very long time.
don't forget supply is limited but the demand is increasing.

of course there is! like anything else.
I dont think bitcoin will end as of now because as you can see the price really rising up continouosly reaching near $7k and it was very a good newd for many of the users here and also investors.
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
November 21, 2017, 07:35:57 PM
Technology changes all the time.  Sure maybe in 50 years there will be some new type of universal blockchain currency used all over the world.  For now I don't see bitcoin going anywhere.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

we already know together that all that will not be eternal all must end .. but for long-lasting endeavors all need effort, if the bitcoin users persist or increasing then semangkin will support its survival bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
November 21, 2017, 01:38:48 PM
Hmm, Maybe, but I think Bitcoin will end only when the total supply amount of Bitcoin run out or the internet all over the world turned off. As I know the supply amount of Bitcoin will run out in next 100 years. But Bitcoin will never end if anyone can increase the total supply number of Bitcoin
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 21, 2017, 01:21:03 PM
As long as digital currency exist bitcoin is never end .and its bepend on crypto currency market.in future btc will rise rather than today

By seeing today price of bitcoin ,I was sure that bitcoin will never ever end.
The price of bitcoin is still raising,so bitcoin will not end at all.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 21, 2017, 12:31:42 PM
as long as the internet network is still there, as long as that Bitcoin will still exist and I think will not die.
but nobody knows about the future for Bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
November 21, 2017, 09:49:25 AM
no body knows
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 09:20:28 AM
I think everything has an end. We just have to enjoy it while it lasts.
And it will never be too late to invest. I only started last August and BTC price is $4k+ then it dropped to $3k+, I bought some. And look at its price now. It already hits the $6k mark and now it's back to $5,900.
I think that way too, every beginning has an end. Bitcoin  started in year 2009 and it is still not dying until now. It's becoming powerful as people continue to work on it; but its price is still not stable. This may become one of the factor that will affect to the survival of Bitcoin and end unexpectedly. Nevertheless, it is obvious that Bitcoin will be prolonged as we can see its good progress as of now.
Jump to: