Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 123. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 12:43:42 AM
I think it will not end.  no one can stop bitcoin even bill gate said that. instead it will become more strong and become higher the value. more be a member and channel of blessing to many people who keep trusting despite of negative feedback that try to destroy the bitcoin. some said that bitcoin is scam, to those are not know really the bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 12:05:25 AM
I think bitcoin is the growing currency of the modern world. In the last few months the price goes up and the chances for more profitable is available still. Those who are followers of bitcoin it is good for them to collect bitcoin for now and sell them in the new year they will get good amount of profit.
Activity: 196
November 22, 2017, 11:51:22 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
no. because bitcoin is always increasing  and it will be the reason so theirs no one can fall it down and no one can beat bitcoin!  so theirs no reason to bitcoin can end!
Activity: 378
November 22, 2017, 11:48:37 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin will not end because no one let someone to destroy it because bitcoin can help many people so who is here are letting someone to destroy it? Is it not too late to invest because even the price of it is so high you can earn the money that you spent by investing it because if you invest you can earn so there's a chance that the money you spent will be back. No there is no chance that bitcoin will be down because many people wants to have a bitcoin so there's no chance to down it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 11:43:21 PM
As bitcoin's popularity is increasing, its no. of users also increase. if this keeps happening, then the probability of bitcoin going down is low.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 11:36:26 PM
Bitcoin ended hahaha
Bitcoin price is about to hit $ 10,000  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 67
November 22, 2017, 11:02:35 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will end. It will only decrease its value but it will not end. There will be the future generations that will continue the use of bitcoin. It can only happen if there is an overall shutdown of internet connection all over the world. But I think that is it impossible.
Activity: 266
November 22, 2017, 09:43:33 AM
If you already know there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in the world. Each month is becomes more difficult to mine for them. Thus, you can suppose each year BTC must become more expensive. It might finish, but not earlier than in many years. Just have a look also here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ipiB2_brcg
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
November 21, 2017, 11:37:52 PM
I think bitcoin will not lose its value. see the value of today's price bitcoin touch 8000 $ if down then bitcoin still survive at value 7000 $ it is still far from value 0 $. so I feel bitcoin will not go away. Buying bitcoin on this day is a nice act. because maybe in the future bitcoin will go up and you will get profit. you just hold the bitcoin alone for a higher price. although bitcoin prices are very expensive.
Right now bitcoin will doing well and continue growing, how it end?. I think it possible to end because there are a lot of people depend and get earn in bitcoin, especially right now even its price is expensive, when you have investment or holding bitcoin you can be a wealthy man in your future.
Activity: 56
November 21, 2017, 11:28:37 PM
The bitcoin becomes an rising star and it will never end....
And due to growing community of Cryptocurrency and Cryptography the leader of Cryptocurrency(bitcoin)  will never end.....
Activity: 82
November 21, 2017, 11:26:03 PM
Well I dont think so that there someone can end Bitcoin..Its unstoppable now..Its mining is a wholeworld spread now and its spreading all over the world..No one can change and End Bitcoin..
Activity: 20
November 21, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
No it will not end as long as the use of it is in a good way.
Activity: 197
November 21, 2017, 10:58:54 PM
I just read this. A billionaire investor took his words back that bitcoin will reach $10000 by 2018. With the rally of bitcoin now, he thinks its 2017 not 2018. By the looks, bitcoin hasnt stop from going up. A good sign for all of us who want t earn and save for the future.
Activity: 6
November 21, 2017, 10:53:27 PM
I hope bitcoin never end,there's always a chance for any altcoin to leapfrog Bitcoin. That will not happen in the near future though, considering how much Bitcoin is dominating the competition.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 10:32:42 PM
Let buy Bitcoin now. It has reached new peak at $8300 and it won't stop. Certainly It continues go up in the future. Hurry up!
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 10:29:50 PM
Everything will come to an end, but since bitcoin is just new and starting to get the attention of a lot of people, its end is still unknown. For as long as users keep on using or investing in bitcoin it is impossible that it will lose its value. It will only gain more for the next couple of months. For those who are trying to be like bitcoin, they have a long way to go because bitcoin is already so high.
Activity: 28
November 21, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will end, since its value still increasing and many people are going crazy about how to enter in the world of cryptocurrencies. For as long as people still patronizing Bitcoin it will continue.

Yes day to next day the value and volume of total bitcoin increase how crazy 'september' 1 bitcoin is $2500-3000 and now wow $8000 200% up , i think bitcoin will up to 1000% next year
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 21, 2017, 10:13:05 PM
I think bitcoin will not lose its value. see the value of today's price bitcoin touch 8000 $ if down then bitcoin still survive at value 7000 $ it is still far from value 0 $. so I feel bitcoin will not go away. Buying bitcoin on this day is a nice act. because maybe in the future bitcoin will go up and you will get profit. you just hold the bitcoin alone for a higher price. although bitcoin prices are very expensive.
Activity: 420
November 21, 2017, 10:07:52 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will end, since its value still increasing and many people are going crazy about how to enter in the world of cryptocurrencies. For as long as people still patronizing Bitcoin it will continue.
Activity: 307
November 21, 2017, 10:02:17 PM

I think bitcoin will never end unless the people who using it will stop. Bitcoin will never end because many people using it many ways like trading, invest, or payment. And it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because as of now many people invest bitcoin because they knew that it will grow soon. The chance of bitcoin wil down is very very low. Like what I said before, bitcoin will end unless if people stop using it. So if you don't want to end bitcoin, use it and soon the price of it will become $10,000. Think positive.
Jump to: