Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 125. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and will not be replaced.
I think the price of bitcoin has now reached its peak, the possibility of going down there must be, because bitcoin has never had a stable price. so this is just a matter of time, you should just wait for the right time to start investing.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 08:51:21 AM
Bitcoin won't end because of its value many people will create a way in order for bitcoin to survive
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 21, 2017, 08:45:54 AM
Everything that has a beginning has an end. Though we may not see it in our life time, there must be a time where it will stop. For example, world war 3, or the whole internet shuts down for some reason. We never know.

Although you have a point, I don't really think bitcoin will end. Just like fiat currency, do you really think fiat will end also? I don't think so. Bitcoin is getting popular day by day. Everyday, bitcoin users increases that resulted into increasing of demand in bitcoin. If there would be a possibility that bitcoin will end, I guess it's not world war 3 or the internet shuts down coz nowadays, it's really impossible to happen. If there would be no more demand and supply in bitcoin, then that's the time that it will end. But of course, it's too impossible to happen and will never gonna happen.
"
Bitcoin is not a perfect currency and it still have a lot of flaws and almost outdated features compared to the cryptocurrencies right now because if bitcoin will have a worse system and if the people will experience that then it will result for bitcoin to end and people cannot do anything but to leave bitcoin and move on.
Activity: 294
November 21, 2017, 08:37:34 AM
for me i am not close to the possibility that bitcoin may end or its value may fall to almost zero in the future.
though this may not happen in our lifetime.
but what will thrive is not just bitcoin but cryptocurrency in general.
i believe that in the coming years more and more people will be engaged with cryptocurrency like a wildfire.
and it cannot be denied since it is very evident nowadays.
Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 08:26:29 AM
Everything that has a beginning has an end. Though we may not see it in our life time, there must be a time where it will stop. For example, world war 3, or the whole internet shuts down for some reason. We never know.

Although you have a point, I don't really think bitcoin will end. Just like fiat currency, do you really think fiat will end also? I don't think so. Bitcoin is getting popular day by day. Everyday, bitcoin users increases that resulted into increasing of demand in bitcoin. If there would be a possibility that bitcoin will end, I guess it's not world war 3 or the internet shuts down coz nowadays, it's really impossible to happen. If there would be no more demand and supply in bitcoin, then that's the time that it will end. But of course, it's too impossible to happen and will never gonna happen.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 08:20:54 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin never end because it is already support many country. We invest it with a right time. Bitcoin is no chance to down it will be more value able.
Activity: 38
November 21, 2017, 08:17:51 AM
There are a lot of predictions that bitcoins will last for over 20 years and it does not matter because when that time comes we already had enough money to start business and the scaling price of bitcoin is increasing consistently so those who are striving to earn more coins today.
Activity: 110
November 21, 2017, 08:08:03 AM
I dont think bitcoin will end, because bitcoin community keeps on growing and according to some of my friends that uses bitcoin, its value also keeps getting bigger. Also so many people gets to introduce or reffer to bitcoin so if bitcoin end, a lot or everyone of us will be disappointed.
Activity: 112
November 21, 2017, 07:56:54 AM
Activity: 420
November 21, 2017, 07:53:17 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes of course just like any product this world bitcoins can also be replaced by another thing especially when people have already invented another thing that are way much better than it. But for now i think that bitcoins will not come to an end especially this period of time because  they are on the top of their era so for me nothings gonna beat them nor surpass them this period of time. They have the hype they have the attention and with that the investors eyes are on them all along. Because look how many people become a millionaire because of investing in bitcoins
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 07:40:07 AM
I think bitcoin will not end even though its supply runs out still there is definitely a sale
but less know for which mining
Activity: 546
November 21, 2017, 07:24:52 AM
I think bitcoin will not end because bitcoin promises something not just speaking but really there is in its promise so therefore many people believe in bitcoin hence bitcoin will not end
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 21, 2017, 07:19:13 AM
It seems impossible that you say. Because today bitcoin is rising globally, and as a result there are also many investors entering the bitcoin. So it's impossible to end the bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 07:16:58 AM

No, I highly doubt that bitcoin will cease to exist. It’s getting more and more popular by the day and more people are engaging with cryptocurrency  as well. My guess is that one day it will soon be regulated, the government is too greedy not to. Imagine the money that they will get by placing red tapes in the system.
Activity: 24
November 21, 2017, 07:13:41 AM
It will go up
 until early 2020
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2017, 07:08:28 AM

I think all of us bitcoin users are hoping that bitcoin will never end, because it helps us bitcoin users to have extra income depends on others that doing this as a full time, hopefully it wont end.
Activity: 97
November 21, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

No. I think bitcoin still have a room to improve and became mainstream currency for next generation.
Is too late to invest? the answer is NO. because bitcoin become stronger. The last question, Bitcoin still alive even got attacked from big guys in the past.
Activity: 24
November 21, 2017, 07:03:01 AM
I think it will not end , because Bitcoin is unstoppable and has a great community ,a lot of supporters and hodlers.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

Just this past week, we experienced that bitcoin price falls down.  And that would be the best time to invest since its price goes down.  This changes in price does not mean that bitcoin will end or that it will be replaced by another crypto currency.  It is just natural for bitcoin price to fluctuate.   For me, bitcoin will fall down only if people will stop using it.
Activity: 123
November 21, 2017, 06:43:55 AM

to me it is not a bitcoin for a quick dollar purchase
Jump to: