Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 127. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 20, 2017, 07:43:07 AM
At this rate and the market for Bitcoin I would say no Bitcoin wont end at all or anytime soon, In fact it is just growing and the beginning of the Bitcoin Era.
No it’s not true that bitcoin will end because bitcoin is not here to end bitcoin know very well how to make itself stable with high price in market because bitcoin is one of currency which is going to help countries and their people and a lot of people have changed their life just because of bitcoin so world support bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 06:41:04 AM
We wish we could go back in time and buy several bitcoins to sell now. I guess it's never too late to invest. On the one hand it seems that the price in dollars per one bitcoin is too high but on the other it can grow further. When the cost was around $4k, everybody expected it will start to fall soon but that didn't happen.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 20, 2017, 06:35:26 AM
Bitcoin will take very long time before it ends, or before its community lose interest on it.  I believe it will happen when some new altcoins make Bitcoin technology obsolete that made Bitcoin community to move or transfer to this new sensation.  It may take  a very long time but it is possible.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 20, 2017, 06:05:49 AM
Never, the potential value of the Bitcoin will never be going to end.
Bitcoin's potential is great that it will even not going to have a farewell for the next years to come. I doubt it that bitcoin will be ending too quick and easy if there will be no people behind the market cap that are very rich to invest and give bitcoin a value like that. As long as bitcoin will have a great market cap there will be no way to anyone, any group to kill bitcoin.
Activity: 9
November 20, 2017, 06:00:57 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I don't think that bitcoin will end. If it will then it will be a bigger loss for people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 20, 2017, 06:00:29 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Never, the potential value of the Bitcoin will never be going to end.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
November 20, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

I think bitcoin would be known worldwide and in the future there would be cryptocurrencies the same as bitcoin but bitcoin would never end. Bitcoin will still as it is, same as the other cryptocurrencies that will be created. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because its price continue to increase so I can say that you can still invest and earn in bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is unstable so expect that there will be some cases that bitcoin will be down or dump because it is a cycle. It will go back to normal even if it decreases its price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 20, 2017, 05:57:02 AM
It is not possible for bitcoins to end because the amount of bitcoins today that is in the market is very high and it was impossible for it to lose its value immediately. The only way for bitcoins to end is, If there is another coin that surpass the value of btc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 05:53:35 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will end. It is impossible to end. Because bitcoin is now have biggest amount of users. Bitcoin demand grow up day by day. Its rate also increasing day by day. Bitcoin is a digital currency and technical currency. If technology has been stopped, bitcoin will be stopped. But never be technology stopped and also bitcoin never be end.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:52:08 AM
No one knows whether Bitcoin will come to an end, but Bitcoin will not end for at least a few decades. The technology of bitcoin is strong. The potential of bitcoin is enormous. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. The bitcoin era Will come. Smiley
Is bitcoin now at its technological limit? If you increase the number of transactions, payments will be very slow.
Activity: 9
November 20, 2017, 05:49:27 AM
Bitcoin will not end in my opinion as there is great support for it. The only thing I can think of is an upgraded bitcoin.
From the current scenario, bitcoin will never going to end. As the day by day its increasing rapidly.
Activity: 144
November 20, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
I'm not sure but maybe soon or someday, but i surely think is that bitcoin will never end however it will take longer than the interest it gets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
November 20, 2017, 05:30:33 AM

We are not sure of what will happen to bitcoin in the years that will come. But we would most likely agree that bitcoin right now is in its strong state so other cryptocurrency wouldn't have enough power to replace its throne in the online market. Personally, I believe that bitcoin would survive and lead the world market in the coming futuristic world.

Yeah you're right, There is no chance to that bitcoin will be end because bitcoin this is now a very strong  cryptocurrency among all crypto and popular nowadays. It has spread out his business to the world and the world are going to support bitcoin as well. So I think if the world need bitcoin, so it's out of the question that bitcoin has an ending point or let says will crashed and cannot recover anymore.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 20, 2017, 05:24:04 AM
Bitcoin will never end.Day by day it will increase.We can see that couple years ago it's price was around 1000$ and now it's price is around 8000$ .So day by day it's demand increasing

No one knows. Who knows one day a new altcoin was born and has something that bitcoin does not have. Price doesn't matter, even at $1 bitcoin will still survive and will not die because of it.

I do believe so. Bitcoins reign will end and some other alt coins will take over. But bitcoins have been the first to be the greatest of all the cryptocurrency. But the chance of bitcoins staying on top will always be questionable.

That's true, each time a new altcoin rise, we can't deny the truth that the name of bitcoin is attached to it.
For me, investing in bitcoins will never be too late. There's always time and the potential of which is still increasing.
There is no late in bitcoin, if we are talking about the price. It will keep on increasing, it's very much different from fiat.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:00:15 AM
No one knows whether Bitcoin will come to an end, but Bitcoin will not end for at least a few decades. The technology of bitcoin is strong. The potential of bitcoin is enormous. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. The bitcoin era Will come. Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 20, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

We are not sure of what will happen to bitcoin in the years that will come. But we would most likely agree that bitcoin right now is in its strong state so other cryptocurrency wouldn't have enough power to replace its throne in the online market. Personally, I believe that bitcoin would survive and lead the world market in the coming futuristic world.
Activity: 574
November 20, 2017, 04:46:18 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

And unless we stop using it and every services and websites related to bitcoin then I think it would end by that time. But I don't see that happening , its like close to impossible because as long as there is internet then people will surely find ways to use bitcoins one way or the other.
Activity: 354
November 20, 2017, 04:45:07 AM

In my opinion bitcoin has no end because the days past the bitcoin keeping on become popular. Many people discovers it and depend on it. In these days bitcoin is a big contribution in our economy to grow. Investing is not too late because everyday is a time to invest. We only need to pace the right moment for us.
Activity: 1
November 20, 2017, 04:33:38 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not governed by states . So they are illegal and can be banned at some time. Is it true ?
Activity: 378
November 20, 2017, 04:24:05 AM
Bitcoins increase from $12 and now it $8k so how come bitcoin will end. I think that it will only end when the time comes that no one is investing because there is an alternative coin or different way to earn more money instantly.
Jump to: