Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 159. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
October 22, 2017, 01:43:00 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
There is a chance in the fall, but so far the prerequisites are not visible for this, but about the fact that it's over, well, so everything ever ends or just goes into the shadows. Therefore, while talking about this early.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 01:37:29 AM
Here I got your answer to it. http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/ there's still time to invest while the profit that shows the page remains high or at least there are gains, there will still be incentives.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 22, 2017, 01:32:00 AM
There is a posibility that bitcoin will go down and another cryptocurrency will rise. When? No one knows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
October 22, 2017, 01:15:50 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

No! Why would bitcoin end? It is the first of its kind and will most likely grow to an unimaginable value. Just imagine, in 8 years it has gone from 12 cents to over 6K in value. Who knows what is the next big stop for bitcoin?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 12:00:04 AM

You and me maybe end now, but not Bitcoin.
Bitcoin, ETH, ... will largely replace the currency trading in the near future, I believe.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 11:57:25 PM
I personally see Bitcoin as a great store of wealth and a similar value proposition to gold. Nothing will be able to make gold end, so bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
October 21, 2017, 11:52:42 PM

You never know what's going to happen in the future.
But got the internet replaced?
Bitcoin is no company or a service!! These things get build on top of Bitcoin!! Bitcoin is a network, a protocol, a store of value and money!Bitcoin is complex and fluid!
It's first mover advantage is huge!! The best devs, the biggest industry, the most adoption on a global scale! Lots of things will and might be added from altcoins into Bitcoin via sidechains in the future if they are useful.

It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin! When you believe in it, understand the tech and can grasp the bigger picture, or at least a piece of it in a timeframe of 5-10 years from now, you still wanna invest when you can. The upside potential in terms of price is tremendous, but longer corrections and consolidation phases will be there as well. So patience in the long run is needed!!

Yes an EMP could bring Bitcoin down! Laws which may ban Bitcoin won't work!

I agree, there are factors that can affect bitcoin. Like the government, fork or anyone who is trying to destroy bitcoin but they all failed. Even if they keep doing it they will always fail. As of now, for me bitcoin will never come to end.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
October 21, 2017, 11:50:10 PM
See ups and down is quit natural without that nothing will survive that is applicable with Bitcoin also so nothing to worry about this if we look into the track record of Bitcoin is very impressive only and it is giving the positive energy to the market and I strongly believe that Bitcoin is the future of world cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will will not end it will stay for ever.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 21, 2017, 11:43:47 PM

Yes there are chances that bitcoin will go down but that doesn't mean that it is going to end. Bitcoin is the pioneer of other cryptocurrencies and I think it id the future of thr commerce. Also at present of the most poular liquid digital currency and as more and more investors arr putting there money into it, it reduces the chances of bitcoin to end. Bitcoin has spread its wings and looking at its various advantages I don't think it is going to stop now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 21, 2017, 11:43:00 PM
as long as more people using bitcoin no reason that this is will end and if you look at the price now is still increasing it is imposible that bitcoin replace other currency or any altcoin...and for investing its not to late to invest now  ithink in next five years bitcoin will go up because some  people now they know bitcoin and some people got interested of this...
Bitcoin value now is in demand to the market so no need to worries regarding their life in the market. Because until there's a lot of people who buy bitcoin in the market bitcoin will stay and still going strong to survive in the future. However I think this is not the time to invest because their price was so high, but it depends to the buyer if they can afford to provide why not.
Activity: 154
October 21, 2017, 11:35:28 PM
as long as more people using bitcoin no reason that this is will end and if you look at the price now is still increasing it is imposible that bitcoin replace other currency or any altcoin...and for investing its not to late to invest now  ithink in next five years bitcoin will go up because some  people now they know bitcoin and some people got interested of this...
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 21, 2017, 11:31:29 PM
many more cryptocurrencies are increasing in numbers not in quality. they are called altcoins and as you can see they are all getting dumped. and most of them have zero quality and are pure pump and dumps.

every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.

no. bitcoin still is young and not reached the mass adoption stage. it is still rising and will continue to rise for a very long time.
don't forget supply is limited but the demand is increasing.

of course there is! like anything else.

I do not think it will end in my lifetime (at least) because I strongly believe it is the future. With the proliferation of various cryptocurrencies that are emerging, it is safe to say that Bitcoins are obviously leading the game and cannot be easily toppled down. It is a game-changer, and will continually will be in the days, weeks, months, and years to come.
Activity: 140
October 21, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

No I think bitcoin will not end. Because bitcoin is already known and is already used by so many people and by that bitcoin has already helped so many people and it has been a big help for the people who are  in need. Bitcoin is supported by many big people and i believe it will not come int an end.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 11:05:08 PM
for now maybe not, because in some countries there are still many who use bitcoin. while bitcoin suply has not reached the limit of coin limit. we wait until bitcoin limit 21 million coin whether bitcoin will end.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 21, 2017, 10:28:17 PM
Bitcoin will not end (this is just my opinion). I don't have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies but bitcoin is the origin meaning no one can destroy it even though someone will create something better no one can beat the original. Bitcoin already built it's own legacy in this business that's why I think it will not end Smiley
Activity: 73
October 21, 2017, 10:22:02 PM

Bitcoin value now keeps on going strong. So it is hard to determine if it would end in the coming years nor it would replaced by other crypto currency. Maybe if there a stronger currency that will be supported by the investors it might replace bitcoin in the future. But for now let us enjoy the value of bitcoin at its higher rate i guess lots of members here earned already a good profit with the current value and I think it is not too late to invest is just that the value now is too expensive.
Activity: 340
October 21, 2017, 10:20:12 PM
I think bitcoin will never be destroyed, as the percentage of new members is getting more and more and investors are also growing. Could be bitcoin will survive for the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 21, 2017, 09:59:49 PM
I don't know when bitcoin will die, but I know bitcoin is the best currency in online . Everything in our world has its beginning and end so maybe one time bitcoin will be end . But at the present , bitcoin is the good investment site. so please invest here and grow you money .

Correct. Let's face facts here and there likely would be somewhere where this ends. It can be soon or it can be in the next generation, whi knows. The important thing is to be ready. At this rate, bitcoin gives us a chance to prepare for that my investing smartly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 21, 2017, 06:16:52 PM
I don't know when bitcoin will die, but I know bitcoin is the best currency in online . Everything in our world has its beginning and end so maybe one time bitcoin will be end . But at the present , bitcoin is the good investment site. so please invest here and grow you money .
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 21, 2017, 06:14:02 PM
one day something else will most probably overtake the concept of bitcoin and blockchain. Nothing last forever I guess? But now is actually just the beginning of the long road for the cryptocurrency. It is a thing to keep a look out on.
yes we should wait for what will happen in the future, whether bitcoin will be more successful or even there will be a new innovation that is ready to shift the peak position
Jump to: