Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 158. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 04:24:28 PM
I believe that bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them are dependent on bitcoin like altcoin and some don't have great qualities that bitcoin has. We can also see that bitcoin's value increases everytime which proves that it is still strong and competitive, and it's getting more popular to people as days goes by.
About your question if its too late to invest? Well, it's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible. But make the best decision and invest when it is the right time.
The only chance of ending of bitcoin is no human and no internet on earth and as far as these two possibilities will never going happen bitcoin has developed itself so strong and there are a lot of lives that are connected to bitcoin people put their whole money and life savings into this coin and talking about its ending will surely give them a heart attack so keep faith in it, It will end at the end of world.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 06:03:27 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them are dependent on bitcoin like altcoin and some don't have great qualities that bitcoin has. We can also see that bitcoin's value increases everytime which proves that it is still strong and competitive, and it's getting more popular to people as days goes by.
About your question if its too late to invest? Well, it's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible. But make the best decision and invest when it is the right time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 05:15:22 AM
Bitcoin is not something that has come to be closed. It is a currency that is driving all the Altcoins currency. Bitcoin will never stop and the signs of closure of things that are of much benefit are very low.Bitcoin market value is getting bigger every day, which is a huge achievement, in such a short time, any area is not so advanced.According to my calculations, the bitcoin should be entered in its investment portfolio as soon as possible, there is no limit to the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 04:47:57 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I dont know if its too late to invest but for me its a buy they said it can hit 8000 by end year and as long the price is right and i buy when it is low price thats the time i invest to bitcoin. I can't imagine if  bticoin will end maybe in time if there's no internet to the whole world? but is that possible? good luck to us.
Activity: 48
October 22, 2017, 04:18:51 AM
no i dont think so in the near time that it may can happened because now the bitcoin is emerging as source of online trading and also we have a greater number of merchants who accepts only bitcoins as a source of transaction so i can simply say that it will emerge soon as a major source of doing  transaction online.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 22, 2017, 04:05:05 AM
bitcoin is such a currency will never end. its gradual popularity is uprising that will make it alive longer time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
October 22, 2017, 03:49:17 AM
Bitcoin Will not end for sure. About the rates I don't think that it will go low much. The track is positive and I believe it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin future is very positive only.

BTC has limited quantities. Everyone knows this. You can not be sure how the market will behave if BTC end. Today looks good. What will happen in 10 years?
Activity: 58
October 22, 2017, 03:19:52 AM
It is the founder crypto currency I don’t think it will end it is the champion currency and the precious most. Bitcoin is the father of all currencies
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2017, 03:09:52 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think at all that bitcoin will end up or will be replaced with other crypto, I'm sure as long as the internet can still be used bitcoin will stay alive over time and will not be replaced by other crypto from its superiority. It's not too late for me to invest in bitcoin, because of course bitcoin price had a fluctuating price that often experiences an increase and I think bitcoin price, although later will be decreased.. will not go down further.
Activity: 168
October 22, 2017, 03:02:20 AM

all these non-physical digital currencies will disappear with the disappearance of technology because they are just mathematical logarithms
we can expect everything, it's not a safe haven like gold
a huge risk!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 02:25:35 AM
DEFINITELY not ! as most news now not just in the internet society but among all countries some of the big name news channel are into bitcoin and keep spreading the world , how can bitcoin be ended? if bitcoin now is fully high and not just that !! it is just sstarting to spread all over the world !
Activity: 462
October 22, 2017, 02:23:21 AM

I highly doubt it. 10 years ago I think I read the same question in some article online. So, it didn’t happen. Until now, bitcoin is still on going and progressing as well. I think we’ll be seeing bitcoin longer.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 22, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

Of course no! Bitcoin will not replace by other cryptocurrency! We all know that the bitcoin is the strongest and the most popular cryptocurrency. I believe that the bitcoin is the key to become rich.
Activity: 56
October 22, 2017, 02:18:32 AM
Bitcoin is a currency , it is virtual currency. World has started to accept it .  It is a asset based on technology and internet.  Its main base is computer technology and internet   There is no possibility bitcoin will end, till there is  end of technology and internet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 22, 2017, 02:06:05 AM

no its not too late yet to invest in bitcoins and ii suggest you must wait for its value to drop in order to buy it cheap in bulk.

[/quote]
yes there a chance for bitcoin to be down but it can still recover and will go up because this is just a normal phoenomenon.
[/quote]

At least that has been the norm for sometime now but we shouldn't always expect a bounce back as anything can happen in the future and  so you should invest cautiously. Bitcoin has  a rich history of bouncing back each of the times it has been expected to just go down and never return to it's formal value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

you know its just normal for bitcoins to increase rapidly or slowly its because of its volatility therefore the value can always fluctuate and  thats how cryptocurency work. although we cant say it yet or predict what will happen to bitcoins in the future if it will continue to pump or it will crash and replace by a super coin.

- no its not too late yet to invest in bitcoins because its value is still increasing overtime so i suggest you must wait for its value to drop in order to buy it cheap in bulk.

- yes there a chance for bitcoin and other coins to be down but it can still recover and will go up occasionally  because this is just a normal phenomenon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 22, 2017, 01:51:28 AM

No! Why would bitcoin end? It is the first of its kind and will most likely grow to an unimaginable value. Just imagine, in 8 years it has gone from 12 cents to over 6K in value. Who knows what is the next big stop for bitcoin?

I agree it doesn't seem like ending any time soon and so i will keep piling them up according to my strength because the global demand for it is on the rise and this will drive it's demand on for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2017, 01:50:48 AM
Bitcoin Will not end for sure. About the rates I don't think that it will go low much. The track is positive and I believe it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin future is very positive only.
If you imagine the future bitcoin is very bright, you can see that nowadays more and more people who entrust the investment and also the tools of transactions to bitcoin. this has proven that bitcoin will get better. bitcoin certainly can die if bitcoin is not used by anyone, so as long as we still use bitcoin then bitcoin will survive and exist. so keep using bitcoin and make bitcoin as a necessity in everyday life.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
October 22, 2017, 01:48:49 AM
There is a posibility that bitcoin will go down and another cryptocurrency will rise. When? No one knows.
I don't think it would happen. Rise and down is normally happen in bitcoin and nothing to worry about that because it is strong enough to face that kind of crisis. Yes, a lot of altcoins created but I don't think no one will compete bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 39
October 22, 2017, 01:46:28 AM
Jump to: