Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 160. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
October 21, 2017, 05:10:29 PM
1) I dont think bitcoin will be fully replaced by any other crypto and it will likely forever remain #1 on coinmarketcap
2) It is never too late to invest it only depends on what kind of ROI you are trying to attain
3) Bitcoin will be going up and down for as long as it trades so there is always a chance to buy the dip but again the amount of $$ you make will be based on your bankroll and when you get into the industry
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 21, 2017, 04:59:23 PM
one day something else will most probably overtake the concept of bitcoin and blockchain. Nothing last forever I guess? But now is actually just the beginning of the long road for the cryptocurrency. It is a thing to keep a look out on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 21, 2017, 04:57:03 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will die soon but I don't see Bitcoin as the best currency out there. I see there are still lot of disadvantages of this currency and it probably can not replace cash. So we need a better alternative which will be the impoved version of bitcoin without the current issues.

This is wisdom indeed, bitcoin will be living for a long time but not forever, it is not the best (crypto)currency, there are coins that have more positive points and can be used worldwide as a currency, its a shame bitcoin has a negative history and name, for the folks out there who dont know bitcoin but had heard of btc an alternative coin with more advantages and a positive name will be better.
But I cant deny that I would be very happy if bitcoin made it more mainstream and be used by many governments.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 21, 2017, 04:52:21 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will die soon but I don't see Bitcoin as the best currency out there. I see there are still lot of disadvantages of this currency and it probably can not replace cash. So we need a better alternative which will be the impoved version of bitcoin without the current issues.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
October 21, 2017, 03:46:59 PM
Why Bitcoin will end?I can't believe this topic.If you can see any such source that Bitcoin is about to end, then believe me.I know you can not show.Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency.So it will never end.

Bitcoin like everything in our world has its beginning and end. But I think that bitcoin is just starting to develop, so it's too early to think about his death. Bitcoin will become useless only when people turn away from it
Activity: 336
October 21, 2017, 03:45:22 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No words are too late for invest, you can still do it because I do not think bitcoin will die. long as bitcoin users still a lot of bitcoin will remain strong and can survive
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 03:43:04 PM
Bitcoin will not get end but the price will decrease as it get fork
Activity: 448
October 21, 2017, 03:41:03 PM
Why Bitcoin will end?I can't believe this topic.If you can see any such source that Bitcoin is about to end, then believe me.I know you can not show.Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency.So it will never end.
Activity: 175
October 21, 2017, 03:33:05 PM
I've asked this same question before. The value kept on going up then suddenly it went down. It scared me and most people new to this. But now I know that bitcoin is here to stay. Just like any other currency it has its ups and downs and it's here to stay.
Activity: 168
October 21, 2017, 02:59:24 PM
When you look at bitcoin as it is now, it is hard to find the chance that it will end someday because its gaining a huge amount of popularity among people and big companies. I am sure everyone will not agree for bitcoin to end and I am sure that no one would ever want that. Also bitcoin is the pioneer and the starter of all crypto so I think it will not be replaced by alts in the future. Maybe some will rival the value but replacing bitcoin is hard because of its solid security. I think all alts are also based on bitcoin (maybe not sure) so I think that there is no chance that it will be replaced.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 02:45:37 PM
How can most popular internet currency die? I think bitcoin will never die, how we can see now its getting more and more popular and if bitcoin price will go more up it will never die Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
October 21, 2017, 02:45:17 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I've never think that bitcoin will end at the very early stage. Bitcoin is at the peak of it's popularity in some areas of the world.

Bitcoin investment is never too late, it continue to rise up to this moment.

There's a chance of more lower price but the percentage of price increase is more higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
October 21, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

It is limited, and this is the first sign that soon everything that can already be blotted out and all. Next, no one wants to share and will hang in their arms, that's the end of you.
Activity: 588
October 21, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Since Bitcoin rises in a surprised way then there is a possibility that it might end in the future though it is almost known now and some other countries legalized Bitcoin. The varying price of Bitcoin doesn't tell that it won't end or be down. It is never too late to do anything.
Yeah, even at now, Bitcoin price is rising a lot of value in the market, but there are many traders still doubt current price of Bitcoin. They can not put their faith in Bitcoin while Bitcoin has pumped fastly and sometimes, it is unreasonable.
Activity: 264
October 21, 2017, 02:28:44 PM
I think bitcoin will always exist and will never end. Many countries have associated with bitcoin, using bitcoin as a means of payment. Bitcoin became famous in business and investment. These are the factors that show that bitcoin will not end
Yes that is right that bitcoin will remain as for ever and will never die. in fact bitcoin is the best currency of the world and is in its first phase, therefore bitcoin will remain as for ever and is not going to die. In face people are currently too much interested in bitcoin to invest their money there.
Activity: 185
October 21, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

Since Bitcoin rises in a surprised way then there is a possibility that it might end in the future though it is almost known now and some other countries legalized Bitcoin. The varying price of Bitcoin doesn't tell that it won't end or be down. It is never too late to do anything.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 21, 2017, 01:25:29 PM
bitcoin may die when the internet in this world dies then no international trade is now rampant so for now I still think that bitcoin will continue to exist
Activity: 196
October 21, 2017, 01:17:32 PM
I think bitcoin will always exist and will never end. Many countries have associated with bitcoin, using bitcoin as a means of payment. Bitcoin became famous in business and investment. These are the factors that show that bitcoin will not end
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
October 21, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest. Bitcoin has recovered already on what happened with China which proves it's capability to overcome all the obstacles that may come its way. So if you are thinking of investing on it, then don't loose the chance and have faith in bitcoin. Believe that it will not be down or end.
Activity: 218
October 21, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

Bitcoin has been undisputed for a very long time and it is still undisputed up until now. If you are going too look at what's happening today, you will come up to the conclusion that bitcoin really is the strongest cryptocurrency ever existed. This just simply mean that bitcoin has no predicted end yet but who knows, but I don't think so. I believe in bitcoin.
Jump to: