Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 161. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 12:58:55 PM
I think that as long that Darkweb exists .. Bitcoin will not end  Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 12:55:48 PM
Bitcoin will not end. Bitcoin demand is increasing day by day.Many of the life levels have been associated with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is getting more development day by day.Some countries rejected Bitcoin.But there is no problem, but the price of Bitcoin will increase further.Bitcoin always safely investment long-term
Well, bitcoin is coming up as a stronger and more stabilized currency in the market. Moreover, getting extra universality, the price is getting up to the sky and even that's still increasing enormously... A few days back the price was near about 5000$ but today it even had had cross 6100$ mark, proving its potential and the popularity among the people... All these factors concurrently makes bitcoin long lasting. Thereby, it seems to be eternal right now...

I strongly agree with the existence of bitcoin because in the presence of bitcoin can help people whose economy is weak, because bitcoin makes it easy for everyone to transact between countries easily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 12:44:54 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No, there's still a long way to go, now is just the beginning as it is starting to get attention. Most of the people still don't know about bitcoin and the price will increase with more people coming in. It's never too late if you are going to hold it for more than a year.

Yeah if the day will come to an end for bitcoin then most of the people who use it are already rich and most of them already started a business. It was better to start as early as now so that in the future your bitcoin savings profit will be doubled.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 12:36:19 PM
Bitcoin will not end. Bitcoin demand is increasing day by day.Many of the life levels have been associated with Bitcoin.Bitcoin is getting more development day by day.Some countries rejected Bitcoin.But there is no problem, but the price of Bitcoin will increase further.Bitcoin always safely investment long-term
Well, bitcoin is coming up as a stronger and more stabilized currency in the market. Moreover, getting extra universality, the price is getting up to the sky and even that's still increasing enormously... A few days back the price was near about 5000$ but today it even had had cross 6100$ mark, proving its potential and the popularity among the people... All these factors concurrently makes bitcoin long lasting. Thereby, it seems to be eternal right now...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 12:21:02 PM
Hi. Have u heard about McFly? I accidentally found it

Blockchain-powered software platform for eVTOLs - flying vehicles with electric engines and vertical take-off/landing (like drones, but larger and able to carry people). (from its site: https://[Suspicious link removed]/4iHqJW)

What do u think?
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
October 21, 2017, 12:18:32 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think no end, bitcoin continuing increasing thier value and very popular, now in so many countries. The transaction of bitcoin it so easy and no hussle if you want to withdraw your money. Bitcoin now become famous in trading and invest, and there is no chance it will down. Bitcoin is getting stronger now and no one can replace, coz bitcoin is key of your success.

Personally I don't think it will end. There is only a finite amount of these things that can be made, the closer we get to that limit, the more lucrative owning a bitcoin will be.

I ask myself daily if I've missed the mark, I own a very low amount of BTC, but im debating buying a couple when the price retraces. I think if you can get in sub 5k go for it.

All of the above IMHO

~Lucas
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 11:57:55 AM
Activity: 219
October 21, 2017, 11:42:58 AM
I is impossible right now.After Every, fork bitcoin has more power. Everybody should see anymore. But bitcoin has disadvantages like unstable. If you think invest to bitcoin you wait right time. It only about timing. good luck Cheesy
Activity: 294
October 21, 2017, 11:35:44 AM
A very interesting question. The problem is that the real price of bitcoin is unknown, and in fact, bitcoin rostet on the expectation of growth in the future. It seems to me that bitch will cost more than 20 000$ in a couple of years, but its limit is unknown.
Activity: 405
October 21, 2017, 11:30:08 AM
In our time bitcoin is now the most famous of all coins and it is continuing the height of the value, it is now beginning to recognize the world and  more investor invest in bitcoin. On the internet almost everyone is advertising and many people sharing each other about bitcoin, so for me bitcoin will never end. No one can tell when the bitcoin is end, because so many people benefit from bitcoin either poor or rich, so it is time to tell.
Activity: 169
Vite
October 21, 2017, 11:20:48 AM
I asked my friend about this once before, and he replied, "Bitcoin never end."  Wink
Activity: 266
October 21, 2017, 11:00:04 AM
I think bitcoin will not end, and other digital currencies will be difficult to shift the dominance of bitcoin.
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin, you just have to wait for bitcoin prices to decrease slightly.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 21, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

I don't think bitcoin will end considering it's prospect now and as for bitcoin being replaced by other cryptocurrencies, I don't see it happening because bitcoin kind of birth other cryptocurrencies.

Is it too late to invest? ---- No.
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down? ---- Probably.
Activity: 98
October 21, 2017, 10:55:28 AM
bitcoin is the new way of making payments. people were saying that internet, cellphones will not last. i think it might not end but it might be overrun by some other currency
Activity: 241
October 21, 2017, 10:53:27 AM
I think there will be a lot of Altcoin that can replace Bitcoin in the future. However, it really does not need to be replaced by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining high value in a short time.
Activity: 134
Merit: 147
October 21, 2017, 10:52:57 AM
Everything comes to a end and BItcoin once all mined will be exclusive and I think around 50 years after that from deaths etc Bitcoin will probably die out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 21, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

In the food chain of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is at the top. And for this reason, i don't thing it can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
As for if it will end, i don't think so.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

No, there's still a long way to go, now is just the beginning as it is starting to get attention. Most of the people still don't know about bitcoin and the price will increase with more people coming in. It's never too late if you are going to hold it for more than a year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
October 21, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
No one knows how long bitcoin will exist. Dont think of the future instead focus on what is happening now. Bitcoin showed its potential, and its value contineously increasing. Start rolling your fund, invest now.

It is just the start of the reign of bitcoin. Dont look at the end yet as the market is still fresh and I know it will last a minimum of decade like the fiat did. We can also see that we are on the bullish trend and lots of people are now getting into bitcoin(some are just curious and afraid of getting in as the price of bitcoin is high enough for them not to invest)

Yes, bitcoin is just rising and I cant see when this will be end. Lets just focus today and invest for tommorow as bitcoin price will go up and up in the near future.
Activity: 51
October 21, 2017, 10:30:42 AM
What I think is till internet exist Bitcoin will be there I don't think Internet will be out of world so bitcoin also not possible to end from this world. More and more people get access means more investor and users grow with Bitcoin so bitcoin will not end.
Jump to: