Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 163. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 18, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other cryptocurrencies too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 18, 2017, 07:00:01 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I don't think so. The value will be low but it will never end.  If you will invest in bitcoin do it now before its too late. I have read a lot of post about where in they regret bitcoin few years ago. Who would have thought that bitcoin will be this big and it's value will be this big. Bitcoin will keep on increasing and I think it is a good idea to invest on it. We just have to be patient and wait for the moment.

Bitcoin being replaced by other cryptocurrencies might happen. But I don't see that happening in the next couple of years. For me, bitcoin is still at its peak and it will be in the next 5 years.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 04:44:34 PM
I can't see why it's late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is rising now not dying. I think to invest in bitcoin is safer than investing in random other altcoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 04:35:28 PM
I think that it will be around for a while and will increase in popularity
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
Bitcoin value won't be increasing forever, it will end someday. We are still far from this to happen. That's why it's never too late to invest. If you don't invest right now, you will be mad at yourself because you didn't invest when the price of Bitcoin was lower. People who invested in Bitcoin at the beginning of the year have earned a lot of money thanks to it.
Activity: 110
October 18, 2017, 03:52:41 PM
Bitcoin still solid ad least for many years in future. I don't think it will be beaten soon by any other altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
October 18, 2017, 03:50:52 PM
even if all Bitcoin has run out in the mine does not mean Bitcoin will end,
Upcoming bitcoin may be in digital currency for transactions between countries or countries,
so Bitcoin will not die as long as people continue to use it ..
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 18, 2017, 03:40:34 PM
As per my view bitcoins will not end now as it has already reached in a good position in the market it will run well in the long run and the market will not go down even if some countries try to ban the use of bitcoins it is not going to affect the bitcoins as it is not linked with any government from any region it runs world wide and anybody from any part of the world can  use it i have even seen so many duplication's which came up which was alike bitcoins but it won't have a negative impact on bitcoins as it does not have the same value like bitcoins so all i got to say is believe in bitcoins as it is not going to end soon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2017, 03:38:05 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

You have to ask yourself that internet connection will be end or not. As long as there is internet, bitcoin will be exist. It is not late for investing by bitcoin. Of course BTC rises and loses value but you shouldn't discard bitcoin. In the future there will be other coins but now bitcoin is the king.  Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
October 18, 2017, 03:17:26 PM
not too late to invest into Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is an Innovation ..

I think the price of Bitcoin will go down if a big Investor returns to play, sells his Bitcoin or Dump term,
and only Dump can lower the price of Bitcoin ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 18, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

Bitcoin will not end and will not be replace by other cryptocurrency because of the increasing demand and supporters of BTC.

It is not too late to invest and you may start your investment now before you regret it for the rest of your life for not doing it as early as you can.

There are chances that BTC's price will go down because BTC's one of the main characteristics is the ability of being unstable that may result for the rise/fall of it's price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 18, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

Like everything even Bitcoin will end one day. Will it be replaced by some new cryptocurrency or something other, that we can not know for sure. But that will not be soon, if it happens it will be in far future. As far as new cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is strongest and non altcoin can jeopardize that. Bitcoin is supported by a lot of people all around the world, and therefor it will stay for long time. I think that it is not too late for investment, it is good time as any other.
Activity: 173
October 18, 2017, 02:43:24 PM
As we have enough interest in cryptocurrencies (this site shows it perfectly), it won't end, no! Some day the mining of bitcoin ends in the second half of this century but this is too way ahead
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

As what I observed now regarding bitcoin the price ia continuously increasing because of user increasing so this time no reason to end the bitcoin. And now the bitcoin is one source of income by the online. Maybe it will end if this currency was use in illegal doing and have a good images in our society.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 18, 2017, 02:34:34 PM
Practically thinking it's not possible.But we say that everything is possible in this world so there's a chance.Bitcoins have been used in criminal activities a lot of times because of its anonymousity,this could be a reason which could bring the end of bitcoins.The other possibility is that we run out of electricity which is not practically possible.
If there comes a better cryptocurrency than bitcoin then bitcoins may slowly die.But as of now bitcoin is known as "the Father of cryptocurrencies".
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

Everything is bound to end. No exception with bitcoin, but let's pray that we won't witnesses that day.

At any price, it is never to late for us to start investing. Bitcoin is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly! So the chance for bitcoin price to move down is definitely exist and vice versa.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 18, 2017, 01:25:57 PM
Bitcoin won't end unless we have got the internet and have the aim to get rich lol
Technically it would end I think but... Anyway it revealed its power and now we gonna continue to try repeat the success those luckers who got their KK's.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
No,never as its a emerging form of currency and will cover the whole world economy in near future,as every one is after the ctypto currency which shows its importance that soon it will be revolutionized.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 01:00:07 PM
The last bitcoin has mined in 2140
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 18, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

bitcoin is still growing and the chances of investing in Bitcoin are still high. The possibility of Bitcoin disappearing or being replaced by another Altcoin is very unlikely because at present no currency can replace it. Besides, the possibility of Bitcoin disappearing forever is still possible, probably by the banks and the government impact. Therefore, I always hope this will not happen in the future
Jump to: