Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 172. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2017, 08:14:38 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Look at you man, the way you asking itself tells the story of bitcoin. No, there is no way that bitcoin will come to end because bitcoin is increasing in the first place. There is no currency other than bitcoin which will be worth multi billion dollar market cap which bitcoin is having. So there are less chances of happening that. The money doesn't go off  from the market in single shot so bitcoin stays as it is forever.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 07:55:08 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

The future of bitcoin is still a fuzzy image for me because anything can happen. But I don't think any other crypto currency can outmatch bitcoins' achievement. It is not that so late to invest in BTC. Just make sure you buy BTC in the right timing to gain more profit.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

I think bitcoin will never be replaced by other crypytocurrency. Bitcoin stablished already it is the foundation of crcryptocurency, so if bitcoin end every thing will end.
But its not too late to invest, bitcoin will end someday but it will be a long time from now. So its safe to invest even it goes down sometimes but it will be inivetable to rise its value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 07:43:23 AM
The end of bitcoin LOL you are kidding me, value goes up everyday and hours, investors are looking to buy it and hold more and more. So when does it end?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 07:39:09 AM
We can't say now what is going to be with Bitcoin. With such banning that is rolling over the world now we can expect some real down of Bitcoin or it will simply go into the dark net where it was used in the most beginning.
Bitcoin have a lot of good financial opportunities to people like I am, but governments see danger in it, cause of people use it for everything as good as bad way. All that illegal using can destroy bitcoin and it will affect on all of us, people who use Bitcoin for good purposes.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 07:36:24 AM
In that question I can't imagine that bitcoin will end because it is decentralized, meaning it can't be deleted by someone whenever they wanted to do it, and even if it will "end" it will still remain in the internet but don't have anymore value at all, in short it is going to be a shit coin. But I think this is too good to be happen in the near future, there are so many buyers and investors of bitcoin that is why it is going to exist as long as there are people who are using it.
Activity: 588
October 15, 2017, 07:31:52 AM

I think bitcoin will not end. It's a digital crypto currency. Many people are not yet bitcoin so it's popularity low but it's popularity increase day by day. My seems that After some days all the countries of the world use it. So i really believe that bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 518
October 15, 2017, 07:14:00 AM

I don't think bitcoins can be stopped by other cryptocurrencies because most of other cryptocurrencies I see are scams or projects that fails to compete in the market. It is also not yet too late to invest to bitcoins since many have speculated that it's value will grow exponentially in the next years. There 's a chance that bitcoin will collapse but before it happen, I'll make sure I already got my earnings.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
October 15, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

I think that bitcoin will not end. Because as of now, bitcoin has already its own name and also had won the trust of many people. There are also lots of tokens that were created in the past years or had arised in the past years and no one had ever beats bitcoin. Some don't last long but bitcoin surely will not end.
Activity: 719
October 15, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

In my own opinion I don't think it will end soon. We all know that everything has its beginning and has it's ending but no one knows when and I don't think it is soon. It has its own name already and won the trust of people. There are lots of tokens were created in the past or had arised and no one bets bitcoin. Some don't last long bitcoin is still here until now.
There are many speculation about bitcoin that most says it will end or dead. But look at these days bitcoin still existing, it's not end yet. Rather, bitcoin has been contiinued to rise even more.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
October 15, 2017, 07:01:29 AM
bitcoin the king of cryptocurrensy not end...
bitcoin population so big,, he will survive and his price will raise up. up and up again
It's bitcoin indeed will not end as the price value keeps increasing. This means bitcoin keeps going strong until this year. The demand is increasing and more users adopt bitcoin so I believe it will exists for more years.
,yes and so far since the beginning that bitcoin was just starting, so many rumors and false news came across. they said bitcoin wont last that long, only at the beginning, but look at it now? no one can imagine the price of it now, but we cannot be so sure about it.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 15, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

In my own opinion I don't think it will end soon. We all know that everything has its beginning and has it's ending but no one knows when and I don't think it is soon. It has its own name already and won the trust of people. There are lots of tokens were created in the past or had arised and no one bets bitcoin. Some don't last long bitcoin is still here until now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 15, 2017, 06:49:12 AM
bitcoin the king of cryptocurrensy not end...
bitcoin population so big,, he will survive and his price will raise up. up and up again
It's bitcoin indeed will not end as the price value keeps increasing. This means bitcoin keeps going strong until this year. The demand is increasing and more users adopt bitcoin so I believe it will exists for more years.
Activity: 350
October 15, 2017, 06:48:59 AM
I think not because there is not loop holes or we can say illegality to which end up bitcoin why will it end? bitcoin is very popular in every country it has high market value than any other currency so it has a bright future instead of its ending in the start of 2018 I think it will be on peak as we see the popularity rate it has growing image not decline.
Activity: 392
October 15, 2017, 06:39:50 AM
It is inevitable that bitcoin may come to its end but the question as to when it will end remains unknown. If bitcoin will survive until a long decade, then maybe its value will balloon to hundreds of thousands of dollars each.
Activity: 180
October 15, 2017, 03:26:33 AM

Yes there are other cyptocurrencies popping out in the corner but I don't think they would ever cause the end or replace bitcoins in the future. Bitcoins had already showed its legacy and popularity in its high demand. Even though it's value is already high compared to previous years, it's not yet too late to invest because it is still volatile. All you need is the perfect timing when to buy and/or sell your coins.
Activity: 16
October 15, 2017, 03:22:46 AM
Bitcoin can be replaced as the most popular Crypto currency EVERY day, but a lot of people still believe it has some value and

they invest in the believe that it will only increase in value. {Yes, it may be speculative, but it is driving the price} Bitcoin can

never be replaced as the first real decentralized Crypto Currency... the rest is just a copy of the original coins. {That makes

it special in my books
Activity: 59
October 15, 2017, 03:10:52 AM
Now it's definitely rocketing! But I'm concerned about what will happen when all the 21mln are mined. Of course it will take reeeally long to find out, but still...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

Personaly i was thinking that bitcoin will no end as long as there is an enternet in the world bitcoin will rise like a big star well we still dont realy know about that if how long bitcoin well survive
Bitcoin was not end because it was continue increasing in the market, moreover developer of this project was not yet contented that's why they continue improve the system of this crypto currency. Definitely I can't think that there's anyone defeat to the credibility of this coin due that cause of reasons to end this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 03:07:20 AM
Bitcoin will not end for ever why I am telling this Bitcoin is very much young only 8 years so we no need to think about ending of Bitcoin as this is the legend in cryptocurrency. so be cool and expect the best from Bitcoin.
Jump to: