Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 169. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 15, 2017, 09:35:39 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
if you have a good plan and can take advantage of this situation then there is no word late in investing. bitcoin will end or its value falls if user confidence decreases as yesterday where bitcoin ban in china resulted in fall of bitcoin value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 09:26:59 PM
bitcoin was used too popular for everyone to believe bitcoin will never die . i traded bitcoin to much that i believed will not die . bitcoin will die when there is no internet , because bitcoin was born from internet
Activity: 266
October 15, 2017, 04:11:36 PM
I think now it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Its price will be not less than 20 000 $ in a year, that's for sure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 04:00:41 PM
When we reach 21,000,000 bitcoins, there will never be any new ones, but that won't be "the end" for Bitcoin. I would say it's not too late to invest if we don't do something completely off-the-wall stupid like, say, making it impossible for ordinary people and especially the unbanked to use.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 03:55:45 PM
i dont think bitcoin will end as long as we have access to internet. bitcoin will lose its value depends on too many factors as other commodities gain or loss its value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 03:48:58 PM
There are n number of reasons that can leads bitcoins to its end like every time a country ban over bitcoin its value decrease and also a high supply but less demand leads to the end of bitcoins

Not bitcoin is not end it will growth in future and you get more information you improve your skill. It now the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin it will know the process. It bitcoin process is the must. If use the bitcoin you will know the process it must. Bitcoin is improve in future and get the more profit. So bitcoin is good for the using for the gaining.
Bitcoin is in its early state therefore i do not think that bitcoin is going to end, it has a very long destination to cover, because people are now taking more interest in bitcoin. The user of bitcoin is increasing continuously increasing which is making bitcoin more and more powerful and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will continue for a long long time, because in future we can expect that the new generation will like to use bitcoin as for online as well as for offline purposes.
Activity: 3
October 15, 2017, 03:39:04 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin will be replace by something else, but that won't happen anytime soon (maybe later than 2040).

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin (bitcoin is only 8 years old.)

Bitcoin will be up and down, but mostly up.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 15, 2017, 03:30:25 PM
Bitcoin has a very fast and huge increase in the value. It is also becoming famous day by day and more and more users and getting attracted towards it. This is making it mire and mire bug currency. I don't think that bitcoin will end some day or there currency will over take it position as bitcoin has it long root in every digital transaction because it is the first and most valued cryptocurrency in the world.  Many people have now stared investing in bitcoin and the are sure to get its good result in future it is not late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 258
October 15, 2017, 03:13:12 PM
The value of bitcoin with time only increases. However, no one knows for how long this will happen in the future. Everything will depend on how perfect it turned out and whether new digital currencies will be invented, which by their qualities will surpass Bitcoin. If this happens, then bitcoin will have to cede his place to the leader of the crypto-currency. It is also possible that the bitcoin team will further improve it and it will be able to retain its leadership positions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2017, 03:05:10 PM
There are n number of reasons that can leads bitcoins to its end like every time a country ban over bitcoin its value decrease and also a high supply but less demand leads to the end of bitcoins

Not bitcoin is not end it will growth in future and you get more information you improve your skill. It now the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin it will know the process. It bitcoin process is the must. If use the bitcoin you will know the process it must. Bitcoin is improve in future and get the more profit. So bitcoin is good for the using for the gaining.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 02:50:56 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
October 15, 2017, 02:41:35 PM
From your topic, the only way bitcoin can end is by shutting down the internet.
Before there will be another crypto currency that will replace bitcoin, it will not be coming so soon.
It is not too late to invest into bitcoin, cause no matter how little you invest now will be better than not investing at all, or you just keep calm to get by joining campaigns.

The digital currency system is not replaced by many action . Unless you had believe in anything.Dont inverse in any thing with out Bitcoin.If the October price comes, you even can chance of seeing any peak .Who s know.In October end the price will reach any of high Value.But for that you have to hold your .
Activity: 308
October 15, 2017, 02:40:31 PM
Do harkwork now so even bitcoin will be gone because all  is possible you have savings do it now so you never think negative even what happen you have money then try to build business or find real job for your secure future the best is dont rely here then do harkwork now
Activity: 53
October 15, 2017, 02:39:19 PM
The rate of Bitcoin proved that it is bullish so I don't thing bitcoin will end. Bitcoin is very young enough to run for a long time so nothing to worry about its ending. Day to day more user involved with Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
October 15, 2017, 02:38:54 PM
I dont think bitcoin or any others crypto will ends or maybe themselves but not  certianly not the blockchain technology.
Because of so many issues we cant even imagine bitcoin will improve our lives for ages.
Activity: 364
October 15, 2017, 02:38:24 PM
I don’t think so because bitcoin is very popular in throughout the world. It has started growth and many countries have accepted this. Even through this online currency many shopping’s center are running and many buyers can buy goods and services and seller sell their services for the sake of bitcoin so it is very difficult to say that bitcoin will end .
Activity: 96
October 15, 2017, 02:35:37 PM
the price will grow up faster and faster but do not forget that first investors will out a part in fiat
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 02:30:49 PM
Bitcoin maybe in 5 Years, but never Crypto. Its the Future!

In my opinion, bitcoins have become so popular all over the world in recent years that nothing is able to destroy them. This is a future for economically developed countries. I think that for a few years, maybe a few years bitcoin will be able to replace the current currency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
October 15, 2017, 02:29:50 PM
I think bitcoin will grow and in 5 years will cost 50,000
Activity: 37
October 15, 2017, 02:25:34 PM
Bitcoin maybe in 5 Years, but never Crypto. Its the Future!
Jump to: