Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 170. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 02:21:45 PM
Not any time soon, but it won't be the number 1 coin for long. There are plenty of new coins with better technology now, and that is ok. That's how technology works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 02:17:31 PM
No, BITCOINS have a great future ahead as its demand ib market us increasing day by day so its price is very high which is giving good profit to its investors.
Or it may end when any another crypto currency will take its place.
Or if very government will ban it in every country.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
October 15, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
No,bitcoin will never end.because has own value in the market and it's price is so high now.bitcoin has his bright future.so,it will never end.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 02:00:35 PM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcion mightiest price is very high, onward can not say what is hidden in future pregnancy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 01:56:33 PM
From your topic, the only way bitcoin can end is by shutting down the internet.
Before there will be another crypto currency that will replace bitcoin, it will not be coming so soon.
It is not too late to invest into bitcoin, cause no matter how little you invest now will be better than not investing at all, or you just keep calm to get by joining campaigns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
We all know that everything is meant to disappear and end in one way or another and the sequence of billions of paradoxical and random events will lead to random endings that no one can predict or know for sure in long term . As for bitcoin , it already made a long way to achieve such success and isn't all the way up of his trajectory where the next step is falling back and dying like anything else's fate in the world .Bitcoin is the future , the far and the near ones together . It is not too late to invest since it will be ongoing for many years to come and better late than never .
Activity: 9
October 15, 2017, 01:49:33 PM
Personal, I think Bitcoin will be overtaken one day and lose relevance and fade away. So many of the young pretenders are faster, sleaker and offer new things that it would be foolish not to assume that it is a possibility.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

nobody wants the bitcoin to end. so basically everyone wants a bitcoin rise every day. that's why lots of people are investing on bitcoin. it's never too late if you have full confidence in future increases.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 15, 2017, 01:24:54 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

There is always risk and chance that bitcoin will end, nothing is permanent in this world just as how bitcoin overthrows other currency as a potential investments but it is never to late to invest to bitcoins and I suggest you do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 01:21:51 PM
No, Bitcoin will not die, There are many people who invested in it many big people who will not let that happen also, we have many new users coming to Bitcoin and who are investing and adopting bitcoin so it is a positive sign and which shows that Bitcoin will not die.

Secondly, It is never too late to invest, You always have to take risk if you are investing your money in something So, You can invest your money in Bitcoin who knows what happen in coming days, My prediction is Bitcoin will hit 6000$ by the end of this month.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 15, 2017, 01:18:17 PM
I don't think it will end. However its price is increasing day by day with its popularity. It won't be end up for sure
Activity: 14
October 15, 2017, 12:39:06 PM

No its still not so late to invest in bitcoins but u should hurry because in the coming year the rate will grow higher and after that there would be bitcoin bubble burst and the rate will drop forever and become standstill and other cyptocurrncy will emerge which is stable and better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
October 15, 2017, 12:01:56 PM
Hi guys, you have to take into account that the ecosystem is getting stronger, many businesses start accepting bitcoin worldwide, this will increase the price, but to invest you should expect a correction that can happen in late October, when lower the price.

I do not think it disappears, and remember that bitcoin was the first and the mother of all crypto.
I do not see the confirmation of your words. What companies accept bitcoin? There are a few cases but, even so, bitcoin does not stimulate the production. This is the main purpose of currency. There is only one industry which received a huge boost thanks to bitcoin. This production of GPU chips. But in order to be a currency that is not enough.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

Bitcoin never end, Bitcoin value more stronger than before so calm and keep more profit. We don't never see ending, if bitcoin disappeared I'm swear many cryptocurrencies will be replace bitcoin. the percentage may be about 10% btc will be replaced
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
October 15, 2017, 11:31:41 AM
I don't think bitcoin will ever end as it's value keeps increasing. I just don't see this ending anywhere in next 20 years Smiley.
This is my first post in here , I hope you find it useful. Thank you Smiley .
Activity: 43
October 15, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

I dont really think that bitcoin can be replaced by any other crypto currency because bitcoin is already much famous and a best cryptos ever. It is much hard for any other cryptocurrency to overtake bitcoins! Bitcoin will surely bloom in the future so it is good to invest in bitcoins!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 11:22:57 AM
Hi guys, you have to take into account that the ecosystem is getting stronger, many businesses start accepting bitcoin worldwide, this will increase the price, but to invest you should expect a correction that can happen in late October, when lower the price.

I do not think it disappears, and remember that bitcoin was the first and the mother of all crypto.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 15, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

Just like all things, Bitcoin has an end too unless it constantly adapts to change. It is only in being resilient that one can continue to thrive, hence, I think Bitcoin has to continually evolve, among other things. The market has always been competitive and that explains the existence of more competitors which then gives consumers a pretty good deal. It is a cycle, and is expected to go on and on.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

Bitcoin had revealed excellent achievements even after the ban from china and Russia, so their is no end for Bitcoin and no other Cryptocurrency can be changed. As you know and I know that Bitcoin is constant to buy and sell on any day, unlike do you believe in other Crypto's in identical method?

Yes it is too late to invest and their is no way to drop down the prices as it keeps moving through all the year.
Activity: 429
October 15, 2017, 11:04:20 AM
Bitcoin can never end...except we ran out connection in future. Roll Eyes Kiss
Jump to: