Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 167. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 08:33:13 AM
Innovation is continuing in blockchain technology so maybe bitcoin will be replaced by other coins, and for investment I think it's never too late, because investment continues to grow over time,
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 08:31:04 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It isn't too late to invest in Bitcoins as the price has not been fixed. There is still a projection that it will still get to the $10,000 scale. It is  still a long way to go. So, you terming your entry as too late is relative. As regards bitcoin going down isnt impossible because it is a digital currency that is being traded; there will be difference in levels of supply and demand pertime and these controls the bitcoin price/value overtime.
Activity: 418
October 17, 2017, 08:30:34 AM
Innovation is continuing in blockchain technology so maybe bitcoin will be replaced by other coins, and for investment I think it's never too late, because investment continues to grow over time.
Activity: 249
October 17, 2017, 08:29:57 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I dont think so that bitcoin will end or change by another cryptocurrency. As far as i know bitcoin is now legalizing by different countries as a means of payment. So i think bitcoin will survive and continually increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 17, 2017, 08:26:21 AM
As of now the peice of bitcoin is very high and the price continue to increase but it depends always in the demand on the market if the price increase or decrease . They have possible the bitcoin become dead or decrease the price because in reality there's no forever in this word. Everthing is possible to happen but As of now i dont think bitcoin will become dead but it will become stronger.
Activity: 201
October 17, 2017, 08:24:21 AM

I think it will but the possibility of it to happen for the next few years is low given the fact that bitcoin is containing huge amount of its price and it also mean that people were supporting and continuously here to gain profit as early as now , due to the fact that bitcoin can give you money more than how much an estate gives you.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
October 17, 2017, 08:19:32 AM
Don't tell me you don't know that there are copies available of every such thing that goes popular in terms of demand as well as usage. Altcoins are just copies of Bitcoins but with their own prototypes as well as characteristics/rules.

No, Bitcoin has died many times before and it survived, nothing less than a miracle eh!  Tongue
Many came, many gone, many still struggling to catch the market cap of Bitcoins and few were even successful (just because of its number of supply but with a volume of only 1 BTC), it was already replaced for a few hours. /sarcasm

Was it too late to invest when it used to be $1000?
Was it too late to get in when it was 2500? or 3600? Ask yourself.

Why not? There are dramas and dumps that play a viable role to put bitcoin under a decided value (here: Status).
Though, it recovers in the long run so being scared is not a good sign if you are here to bet some money over this.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
October 17, 2017, 08:17:11 AM
I see signs of Bitcoin becoming even bigger at least with the general public. So I don't think the coin would ever go away anytime soon of course anything is possible but I doubt that would happen lol I have friends who really don't know anything about Bitcoin who have never heard of it the last few years and I noticed in the last 3 or 4 months they have been mentioning it or asking me about Bitcoin now so that's shows that more mainstream in the regular population is starting to take notice of it some which is a good thing for those of us who already have some Bitcoin I think:)Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 17, 2017, 08:11:45 AM
we will never know what will happen in the future. Which is obviously one of the main factors of bitcoin is internet network, we can only access bitcoin only with Internet network. so, if the internet is still there I'm sure bitcoin will still exist.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 06:51:54 AM
i think bitcoin will not die , bitcoin can be replaced by a other coin .I think bitcoin is the source of other coin
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
October 17, 2017, 03:52:56 AM
There is no certain in this world. There is no assurance that one will succeed or will go down. But it surely will show some first of symptoms if that happens and as of now bitcoin is at it's peak and i don't think it will go down in the future. It will continue to prosper. It is never too late to invest because people continues to invest and trust this kind of cryptocurrency all over the world.
Activity: 4
October 17, 2017, 03:13:51 AM
Bitcoin will be not end because this is avery good business opportunity and bitcoin Price high and user are going to increase day by day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 04:21:18 PM
No it not gonna make up in the end because bitcoin is a future and a lots of improve by a year.
I agree with you there will be no end of bitcoin because the price high and the users are going to increase day by day and some develop country accept it in their country and bitcoin has now a credit card as well so bitcoin is now stable and powerful currency around the word and provide a good services to the people and people are going to support it.
In fact bitcoin is in its early state, therefore we cannot say that bitcoin is going to end very soon. I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time. because bitcoin is the need of the modern time and people will like to adopt bitcoin for their online business and for shopping online,. I am sure that bitcoin will be even use in offline shops, but it will take some more time, when the users of bitcoin increase more and more.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 03:01:26 PM
if you observe things happening, you can see that still a huge amount of instances does not really perceive bitcoins / crypto currencies at prensent. Is it unknowingness, ignorance or more like indirect communication (=like a compliment) already?
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
October 16, 2017, 02:54:08 PM
You havent missed much. Not many people know what bitcoin is let alone use it. I guess the most likely way it would end anytime soon is if there was an emp. There would be plenty more problems then bitcoin if that was to happen imo.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 02:47:40 PM
No it not gonna make up in the end because bitcoin is a future and a lots of improve by a year.
I agree with you there will be no end of bitcoin because the price high and the users are going to increase day by day and some develop country accept it in their country and bitcoin has now a credit card as well so bitcoin is now stable and powerful currency around the word and provide a good services to the people and people are going to support it.
Activity: 32
October 16, 2017, 08:12:40 AM
According to bitcoin will never end if people continue using it, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency . So it would not end easily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

If you ask me, I think this is not quite possible on the current time. Mostly of us knows that bitcoins is still developing and and on the top of the coins in the net which is far from retiring(most probably). Unless someone instigated or sabotage bitcoins then this incident would come into light and will made it possible to happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 16, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will end because of other crypto currencies especially right now because of its demand. I guess that in the future, bitcoins will adapt by stabilizing its market value to be used efficiently in the market. It will be the main denominator of other cryptos. But before it happen, its value will definitely increase more in the future.
Activity: 27
October 16, 2017, 07:20:48 AM
I think bitcoin will not have an end, because bitcoin values will continue to increase. Bitcoin users will increase in number in 5 or 10 years in the future
Jump to: