Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 173. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 03:03:43 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think bitcoin will not end because it is the mother of all coins right now.

Its not too late to invest on bitcoin if you can see bitcoin still increasing its value every single minute I guess.

As I observe the movement of bitcoin it is always went down at a certain point but whats good on bitcoin when it goes down it will bounce back and have a very big pump.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 15, 2017, 02:59:25 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
hahaha I agree. Because if we cannot access bitcoin wallet, we cannot also use it and we cannot earn bitcoin anymore. But it is too impossible that our connection will lost since internet connection is also part of every companies.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 02:57:36 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I do not know when bitcoin ends, if somebody still buys bitcoin then bitcoin will not run out, and maybe if there is a government regulation prohibiting bitcoin, but now bitcoin is already in the lot by some countries, I guess bitcoin will not end,, and i hope bitcoin not end because bitcoin changed my life
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
October 15, 2017, 02:52:18 AM

I think it is so hard to predict if bitcoin would end because no one holds any position to tell the real status of bitcoin in the market what we all know is that bitcoin now is getting and popular because of its value and the continue support of the investors around the world. Even if would die i guess bitcoin is still there.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 02:47:32 AM
Bitcoin’s  has been predicted by many people in the past, on various occasions.Bitcoin is not anonymous, it is pseudonymous, and some companies have already developed technology to track the transactions on Bitcoin blockchain.Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
October 15, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

As long as two nodes are operating in the world Bitcoin will not end. 9,371 nodes in operation, backed by individuals, companies and nameless entities. It's growing everyday, not dying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 15, 2017, 01:51:55 AM
I don't think so that it is late to invest in bitcoins as it is still in developing phase and many people in the world still don't know about bitcoins, they are not even mainstream but in future when every countries had legalised bitcoins then bitcoins rise.Bitcoins might end someday but it would take many decades to some cryptocurrency to overcome bitcoins I think that only ethereum has some potential to overcome bitcoins.Also that bitcoins prices would rise as a fork is coming and more more people are investing in it.
Activity: 14
October 15, 2017, 01:45:56 AM

Yes Bitcoin will surely be replaced because there are other currencies that are more stable than bitcoins. It isn't the worst there is a high change that still the bitcoin rates will increase and you can still opt for it.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 01:18:22 AM
for me bitcoin will never end because bitcoin is the only way to get something that people have done.
maybe bitcoin will end on doomsday later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 01:16:53 AM

I doubted that bitcoin will disappear because more people now are investing and see the potential of it. I'm guessing that bitcoin will have a short/small dump after fork and basing it from the last fork.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 01:08:03 AM
No it not gonna make up in the end because bitcoin is a future and a lots of improve by a year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 01:04:06 AM
It's not too late to invest in Bitcoin, you have to put your extra to buy some Bitcoin.

Yes, it was possible that Bitcoin value will goes down.

Nothing on this world are permanent. Everything are possible to vanish, even Bitcoin.

But for this moment, let's enjoy the raging of Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
October 15, 2017, 01:03:35 AM
according to everybody is bitcoin is that technically bitcoin will not end because in terms of buyers every time even every day much increase in appeal with the previous so according to msyarakat in our country many use bitcoin. even they bitcoin made their main job compared to their offlein work. so with the existence of many users so bitcoin price with very good price grow. and let alone make investment in the future very much lucky to get bitcoin.dan we can not stop this economic development why to expand the growth and progress of our country.and bitcoin will not be able to end now even at any time
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 15, 2017, 12:41:22 AM

The feeling of yours bitcoin coming down badly ain't gonna fulfil real soon. You were at wrong place at wrong time buddy! This is why bitcoin investment should be made with full trust and when it's down then just take that opportunity and don't look back ever again. You are now asking for bitcoin to come down but you could have had the chance to invest already which you ignored I believe.

Anyway bitcoin will never end by the way so there is no need to worry about any other investment in the future. Just keep faith in the bitcoin and keep investing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 14, 2017, 06:15:34 AM
No, i don't think bitcoin will end, it will become stronger over years, this is only a beginning.
It is never too late to invest in bitcoins, besides, fork is upcoming so there is chance to earn more money.
Probably it will be some correction in price and it will go down a bit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 06:12:55 AM

Personaly i was thinking that bitcoin will no end as long as there is an enternet in the world bitcoin will rise like a big star well we still dont realy know about that if how long bitcoin well survive
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 06:10:26 AM
My statement on "will bitcoin end" Till this world survive Bitcoin will exist and no one is going to end with Bitcoin who ever dealing with it. It is the digimoney revolution so what ever cryptocurrency exist in completion of Bitcoin also not going to end.

This is for sure I am more confident and challenge about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 05:57:26 AM
Even there is a growing number of cryptocurrency occuring everyday no one it will surpass the value of bitcoin has.
Bitcoin will stay here for long even the supply are limited the demand are still increasing  although we can never neglect the fact that one day bitcoin will be replace by new one cause technology are continuosly expanding and developing.
On investment side I think bitcoin are still young and promising its not to late to invest cause we never know what will happen this coming years.
Activity: 43
October 14, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

bitcoin will end when internet shutdown
Activity: 238
1st of May
October 14, 2017, 05:40:34 AM
The most possible make bitcoin will end is people not trust the bitcoin anymore.
If people still believe and use bitcoin, there is no way bitcoin will be ending.
Jump to: