Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 171. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 10:59:21 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

So far now as l can see bitcoin is moving forward to popularity because of its price value increase.I dont think bitcoin will end because people need bitcoin ,they will not gonna let this end.People will fight for bitcoin because bitcoin is equivalent to  life.How we worth life bitcoin will worth of bitcoin also as life.lt really matters bitcoin to all bitcoiners.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

many possibilities will happen. All that is possible, I think everything can come true and we must understand all the risks.
it is never too late to invest for bitcoin or other allcoin as long as you believe there will be a rebound. certainly with experience and knowledge.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 10:37:37 AM
I don't believe that Bitcoin will die in the future. I think Bitcoin will dominate in the future monetary market that will lead a different dimension to the people. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable investment and saving platform which makes people financially benefited a lot. if there will not be any major negative thing regarding then the scenario will be changed. But I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will not die...
Activity: 267
October 15, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
Bitcoin will never end. There are too many computers and people working together in unison to make something better by spending their own free time and money.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 15, 2017, 10:03:21 AM

Well, I don't think it'll be down as its market is growing rapidly with its price climbing to new ATH and hence attain new heights as well as getting more stronger and powerful. This technology is getting day by day more popular among people with its massive growth. Till date, it seems too far situation for its decline and it appears to be long-lasting...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:48:14 AM
i think bitcoin will not die . because i play bitcoin so much that i believe as god . volume  bitcoin was traded too much  for me to believe bitcoin which will never die .
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
October 15, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

As of now, bitcoin has a huge price , and I think its impossible for a short period of time and it will happen if every people in the world have discovered some digital currency that they think there is something better than this currency. Well since bitcoin is doing great today I think there is no reason for it to be down due to fact that it has storing now huge number of people who were the key to make the bitcoin raise its price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 15, 2017, 09:19:31 AM
From now situation impossible bitcoin will end. I see bitcoin value increase faster for this year.
Never too late to join bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. Much opportunity for this year (2017).
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
October 15, 2017, 09:06:45 AM
Bitcoin won't end. It's just that these forks are making it look as though bitcoin won't be bitcoin anymore.

I'm just confused about this ongoing bitcoin forkmageddon. This time it's different than the bch fork. If I have bitcoins stored in a wallet that is a signatory of the New York Agreement, say Jaxx for instance, and the fork happens, will I still have bitcoins in that wallet or will I have the forked asset?
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
October 15, 2017, 09:04:34 AM
For me it's a big NO. It is only a beginning, future in bitcoin or cryto currency is big. The future is here, we are all just starting. Look how bitcoin will help us in our everyday lives. More efficiency and time saving.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

If bitcoin ends then other cryptocurrencies also ended. because bitcoin is the first digital currency so if bitcoin ends, other currencies will not be interesting.

It's never too late to invest, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.
if there is an increase, of course there is will decline and that is a common at a price of bitcoin.
Activity: 7
October 15, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 15, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

It depends, the only reason for bitcoin to end is when internet connection world-wide will end. A lot of people are investing bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is profitable. So, it's impossible for bitcoin to die, if more will invest in the future.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
October 15, 2017, 08:55:31 AM
No one knows mate .. in my opinion maybe no because this currency is non goverment control . So there are  no posibility that the scenario of bitcoin end will made and i dont think so if China can banned bitcoin but as i know bitcoin end is just a speculation. Maybe i will agree if it lose its value and all of crypto community abandoned this currency because of some reason. So i will consider that bitcoin will end and be vanished to the market .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 15, 2017, 08:50:07 AM
Bitcoin will not going to end, in my opinion, since a lot of altcoins are relying in bitcoin and there are a lot of altcoins that comparing their coins to bitcoin which is bitcoin all started and a first crypto-currency in the world. So I guess bitcoin will not going to end that easy.
Activity: 350
October 15, 2017, 08:47:39 AM
As of now, Its smoothly increasing, I don't see possibilities it will end up, because it is already rooted in the blockchain industry, The more it soars up the more people will get indulge in investing this kind of business, I guess this is the start of consistent increase of bitcoin value due to its high demand, Speaking of bitcoin will end, No way, This is the fresh start of bitcoin triumph all over currency will surely last. Smiley
Activity: 39
October 15, 2017, 08:42:28 AM
It is important that Bitcoin acquired new direction.
It is always exchanged with techniques for better technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 15, 2017, 08:39:11 AM
If thing involve money i think this is non stop because this is all we need in life i think we can improve more and more about bitcoin as a money and this is non stop see 7 years of bitcoin the current price now is 20x or more now so this cycle have future if we continue
Activity: 67
October 15, 2017, 08:36:11 AM
I don't think so bitcoin is ever going to end .
This is practically not possible because there are only two ways to end the transaction with bitcoin or the to end the use.
Either the global Internet access gets shutdown , the other way is that all the countries together make Bitcoin use illegal.
Both these methods are hypothetical so we don't have to worry and continue without any hesitation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 08:27:39 AM
It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin. At this time Bitconi price is 5k5$ and it'll be 7k or maybe 10k$ soon.

IMO there are no reason can make Bitcoin price dumped all the time. As you can see what happened to Bitcoin price when China government banned Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their country, of course it make Bitcoin price dumped to under 4k$ but not too long just couple of days. Some countries around the world legalized Bitcoin cause they know the potential of this cryptocurrency so I think it'll not easy to dump the price of Bitcoin.
Jump to: