Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 177. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 13, 2017, 07:06:13 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
As of now, i dont think so that bitcoin will end since bitcoin price now is increasing up to 6k. As you can said the only thing that bitcoin will end is if and only if we can lost connection to it. But as long as bitcoin grow the more it can attract people to invest with bitcoin.
maybe it will end but i agree that it is not the time .i think no one  can predict on this thing .i really believe that if bitcoin ends many people well be disapoint and maybe some other people become fool because for now it is the main source of an extra income and that is verry usefull now adays .for me bitcoin is really amazing many people apreciate on it .i think this is not going to end or if incase it will end maybe it needs a decade.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

I am agree with you sir . bitcoin never be ended. In present situation the price of btc $5500+.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2017, 07:02:03 AM
Everything will end one day, even life itself.

But, unless a world changing event happens, I doubt bitcoin will end, BECAUSE IT IS P2P
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
October 13, 2017, 06:56:33 AM
My understanding is that technically bitcoin could not end as long as something remains of the basic infrastructure (Internet connectivity, electronic file storage, etc.) that allows bitcoin's blockchain and ledger to exist. It is still possible for another cryptocurrency to surpass bitcoin in terms of trading volume should something else become more popular, but the original bitcoin would still exist and be available for normal transactions.
I guess not because bitcoin is considered as forever. Through the use of technology,the world becomes smaller and smaller due to fast approach of access about all things that are link to money. We can't stop the development of the economy that's why bitcoin is here to extend the growth and progress of our country. Therefore,bitcoin will not end by now. Cryptocurrency is gradually be adapted by many people,many years to come but this will give a challenge for everybody. Overall, bitcoin is for a lifetime,I hope.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
October 13, 2017, 06:54:55 AM
Everything will have an end so this means even bitcoin will stop increasing i don't know when but it will surely decrease. Actually this is the time to invest in bitcoin.

You have the chance because bitcoin is now rising in price. If you are smart you would invest now.
i think if bitcoin has an end it is not now or even 20 years from now because we know that is is verry helpful and many invedtors onvest into it.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 06:50:59 AM
Ofcourse not, even if there will be a war. Bitcoin is always a bitcoin. Other countries implemented to use bitcoin and they use it as a commodity. we're on the edge. you should buy now while its cheap. bitcoin price will spike up!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 06:46:48 AM
Everything will have an end so this means even bitcoin will stop increasing i don't know when but it will surely decrease. Actually this is the time to invest in bitcoin.

You have the chance because bitcoin is now rising in price. If you are smart you would invest now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
October 13, 2017, 06:44:01 AM
Its impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because eventhough many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.
China and any other important and non important country have no control over the network of nodes, while you are talking about possibility of ending Bitcoin

The same countries are buying the coins, they didn't really ban Bitcoin but told every exchanges operating in China to stop trading, they told them to acquire

Licenses to know who is buying and where they will cash out fiat, that was an excuse to buy more for their own benefit. governments do this all the time.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 06:41:17 AM
My understanding is that technically bitcoin could not end as long as something remains of the basic infrastructure (Internet connectivity, electronic file storage, etc.) that allows bitcoin's blockchain and ledger to exist. It is still possible for another cryptocurrency to surpass bitcoin in terms of trading volume should something else become more popular, but the original bitcoin would still exist and be available for normal transactions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
October 13, 2017, 06:27:49 AM
the possibility of going down there and it will happen, but when and how much down we will not know, because the current price is difficult to predict, but what I believe now, bitcoin will continue to increase in price. nah that I suggest at this time is for us too invest funds on altcoin in order to minimize losses
Activity: 385
October 13, 2017, 06:25:29 AM
It's never too late to invest. You can still be considered an early adopter, as very few people still use it.

There's always a chance for any altcoin to leapfrog Bitcoin. That will not happen in the near future though, considering how much Bitcoin is dominating the competition.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
As of now, i dont think so that bitcoin will end since bitcoin price now is increasing up to 6k. As you can said the only thing that bitcoin will end is if and only if we can lost connection to it. But as long as bitcoin grow the more it can attract people to invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2017, 06:03:33 AM
I think BTC will not end because it is the first currency,with the biggest amount of users in the world, and there is no concurrent for btc,i believe that can be coin which will cost more than btc but with will have another function
Activity: 546
October 13, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
Its impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because eventhough many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.
Activity: 854
October 13, 2017, 05:57:55 AM
Bitcoin will not end in my opinion as there is great support for it. The only thing I can think of is an upgraded bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 05:36:40 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

For me, bitcoin will not end because we all know that many people using bitcoin as they extra income or to support their financial. So that, as long as many people still using bitcoin there is no reason to end it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 13, 2017, 05:36:07 AM
Yeah possible but that means we are back in the dark ages, remove the internet and electricity then this bitcoin will end but for now the future is bright. The price is continually rising. To answer your question if its too late to invest now, well it is never too late, its just that the price equivalent of the money that you have when you invest in bitcoin will be much smaller. You just need to buy at the lowest price possible then sell when its high.

If ever another atlcoin rises among others, then i think is should be recognize as its own and not just be term as "next bitcoin". And even with the creation of many cryptocurrency, it is not easy to make own currency that does not rely on other blockchain. You have to make your own to be known as cryto and not just token.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 13, 2017, 05:32:08 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin will release to the end of the coin until the year 2140 it is its route and it is currently gaining quite the mightiest price in history with its value already. Nearly to about $ 6000 you will invest is not late but I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high and it will soon approach the fork so the market price is unstable A little if you invest in it now is not. You should be patient waiting for the fork to end at 1/11 then you decide whether to invest in it or not.

Bitcoin will last longer, we already know that. But what do you mean by "fork end at 1/11" ? I think it best to invest and start buying Bitcoin now, before the upcoming fork. The price will still go up and if you are afraid with the price to down, you can sell a little bit or some amount of Bitcoin that you have.

If the OP ask me, is it to late to invest in Bitcoin, then my answer is no. In just one night, the price become so high and almost reach $1000. But you still do not answer the title question, will Bitcoin end someday ?
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
October 13, 2017, 05:31:33 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think it will not happen, just say bitcoin is the founder so no one can replace it. You must comvert your altcoins into btc in order to withdraw it as fiat currency.  If bitcoin will end so does the other coins. Youre not late investing to bitcoin,and  we cant take away that bitcoin will never down.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2017, 05:27:55 AM
Yeah possible but that means we are back in the dark ages, remove the internet and electricity then this bitcoin will end but for now the future is bright. The price is continually rising. To answer your question if its too late to invest now, well it is never too late, its just that the price equivalent of the money that you have when you invest in bitcoin will be much smaller. You just need to buy at the lowest price possible then sell when its high.
Jump to: