Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 42. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 03:34:21 AM
Bitcoin is a pump and dump game now. There were times that Bitcoin's price will fall and there were times that it will soar high but in my opinion, it will not end. It is getting legalized in some country and more investors are investing in it each day so I think one day it will be a legal currency in the whole world were we trade by using it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
We cannot predict on what will happen to bitcoin in future but I don't think that other cryptocurrencies could beat bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will reach 7000$ at the end of October end and bitcoin will never end at all.
Activity: 76
February 24, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
There is no certain in this world. There is no assurance that one will succeed or will go down.They have possible the bitcoin become dead or decrease the price because in reality there's no forever in this word. Everthing is possible to happen but As of now i dont think bitcoin will become dead but it will become stronger.
Activity: 92
February 24, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
I don't think it'll be down as its market is growing rapidly with its price climbing to new ATH and hence attain new heights as well as getting more stronger and powerful.It is like having a piece of paper without anything on it. there is no value for that paper but when more and more people decided that they want to have that exact same paper the value will then be decided by those people on the exchanges.
Activity: 44
February 24, 2018, 03:22:37 AM
The digital currency system is not replaced by many action . Unless you had believe in anything.Dont inverse in any thing with out Bitcoin.It bitcoin process is the must. If use the bitcoin you will know the process it must. Bitcoin is improve in future and get the more profit. So bitcoin is good for the using for the gaining.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
I believe that the future of crypto-economics is, the rate of crypto-currency is simply stabilized, there will be no sharp downturns and ups. So bitcoin won't end
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
I almost 100% can say that bitcoin will never disappear. I think that there is a future for this coin, for that there are many known factors. There should be no doubt!

And I am ready to argue with you. Like everything on this earth it will sure end one day. The question is: when will it happen? Hope that during the next 5-7 years we will use our Bitcoins happily.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 24, 2018, 03:10:19 AM
No, bitcoin will not end. Its brand name alone is worth billions of dollars. It will evolve into something different, but it will remain for sure. It has the first-mover advantage.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
There is no end of bitcoin. Day by day the more and more users are a part of these coins. The name of bitcoin will increase day by day because more and more people are investing in it for their financial freedom which is very much required. Bitcoin has only growth in future not an end.
Activity: 350
February 24, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
Looking at the profitability in bitcoin and other altcoins which attracts more investors to come into bitcoin and the decentralization of blockchain which also make it more difficult for any government to shut it down will make the existence of bitcoin not to die easily. I think bitcoin can only die if internet dies, which is difficult in this present time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
February 24, 2018, 03:06:39 AM
It will end because i believe  that cyrpto currency is not permanent.  There is a possibility that in the next generation  a new technology may come and replace bitcoin but it will surely take a lot of years.  By that time we already enjoying  our big profit from our investment  because  bitcoin price will surely rise.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 24, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
Yes they have possibility bitcoin will end and replace by other cryptocurrency but it takes few years for sure before it's happen and they don't have guranteed date when it happen.  But if bitcoin die or end of bitcoin for sure the possible next bitcoin will be ETHEREUM because this coin is very potential coin so that's why I think it is next bitcoin and for sure many people think also.  But I hope bitcoin will still alive because we can get more profit from this coin.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
February 24, 2018, 02:53:44 AM
no question of bitcoin ending I am, not an astrologer but I can say one thing coming hundred years bitcoin dominance  will be there nobody can move it
Activity: 144
February 24, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
bitcoin is currently already down considerably compared to the price of the end of last year, and the possibility of the bitcoin is finished I don't think it will happen because of the increasingly rapid development of the internet of course bitcoin will more and more are investing.
Activity: 16
February 24, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
No,  this is the starting time of bitcoin because bitcoin is the best digital currency in world. bitcoin value increase in very high level so this is the starting of bitcoin.
Activity: 74
February 24, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
bitcoin never end and it will live until the end of the world.
Activity: 78
February 24, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think bitcoin will not be end. because bitcoin popularity increasing day by day and bitcoin is first digital currency and it is decentralized currency.now bitcoin facing some problems such some countries banning  it illegal. but it will recover soon because some countries are thinking legalization about bitcoin.

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 10:32:41 PM
I think Bitcoin is hard to disappear or end because it has become so famous and very important to Crypto. If it disappeared, surely there would be another secret to replace it. It could be ETH or any other typical currency
I don't think so because I'm sure if bitcoin's getting here will be more in the know and many that know bitcoin because bitcoin is useful to change the economy. Surely if bitcoin missing will definitely replaceable, but I'm sure if there were no missing bitcoin

Activity: 241
February 23, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
I think Bitcoin is hard to disappear or end because it has become so famous and very important to Crypto. If it disappeared, surely there would be another secret to replace it. It could be ETH or any other typical currency
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:06:15 PM
On my opinion no, i think bitcoin never ended. Like gold it is adopted to all country and i think it is more accepted than gold because recently it is in a high value and always increasing rapidly. In the future it is rare everywhere and anywhere in the world

I believe so as well, because Bitcoin is one of the best known digital currencies and has enjoyed huge success over recent years. Bitcoin is classed as safe, appreciating, and decentrilised digital asset  which helps to aid it's value and popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: