Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 41. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
Bitcoin will end maybe after couple hundred bitcoin when new type of payment option change cryptocurrencies and when it make again new money revolution but I think that it will not happen. Bitcoin have now too big support to just end ,it is not goona happent really soon.

yeah!.  and as long as people continue patronizing bitcoin, bitcoin would never end or disappear. as a matter of fact some country already acknowledge bitcoin  by their government. this is means  that bitcoin have already strong foundation that no one could replace it. nowadays lots of ICO occurring but most of the time they didn't succeed in their campaign, unlike bitcoin you don't need to make any advertisement  cause the price it self means, people rather choose bitcoin than other coins out there. Tongue Wink
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
In my opinion bitcoin will not end because most of people today are use bitcoin, and bitcoin is already is part in life of the people on their everyday life, it has a great value and good profits. Bitcoin will not end instead it will continue to spread and its in-demand to the people so impossible that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin has already an international currency. That is why people love bitcoin. Even if more cryptocurrencies occurring bitcoin is still the best.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

if they cant scale, yes. If they can, no.
Activity: 1
February 26, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
I think bitcoin will be not end within 10 years. after 10years it,ll be vanish permanently(i think)
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
I think that bitcoin is a very successful centralized system and a successful piece of block art. Bitcoin with its popularity captures the worlds of many people with its convenience and earnings.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
I think that bitcoin is a very successful centralized system and a successful piece of block art. Bitcoin with its popularity captures the worlds of many people with its convenience and money making.
Activity: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
In the next several years, five actually, it's not going to go anywhere, everything's still going to be fine with it. Maybe even other cryptocurrencies will be reaching its price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
February 26, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
in my opinion, it would be difficult to replace bitcoin as a reference price of other digital currencies. but it can be happen and take a long time.
to invest, now is a good time if you want to invest because the price of digital currency is experiencing a decline in prices.
Activity: 36
February 24, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
bitcoin could go away if another cryptocurrency takes its place and draws on it the atention with a revolutionary tech
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
It will depend on those people who are using it. Bitcoin have reached this position because of the popularity of people. If people didn’t like this coin so much then they wouldn’t show their emotion positively and didn’t join with this coin so that this coin would stay at very under rated position but people choices it and investing their money into this coin. I think if bitcoin gives as benefit as it is giving now at future then people will continue with bitcoin and bitcoin also keep going so that it will be not end at early future. there is no any chance to end bitcoin in recent future because its popularity is just going up day by day.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Will the bitcoin end?
it's all we can not confirm whether it will end bitcoin or better in the future.
but I hope that this bitcoin continues to survive and develop from year to year, because with this bitcoin has helped many people to be able to increase knowledge in the digital world.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 24, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
Bitcoin will end maybe after couple hundred bitcoin when new type of payment option change cryptocurrencies and when it make again new money revolution but I think that it will not happen. Bitcoin have now too big support to just end ,it is not goona happent really soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 24, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
in my opinion, it would be difficult to replace bitcoin as a reference price of other digital currencies. but it can be happen and take a long time.
to invest, now is a good time if you want to invest because the price of digital currency is experiencing a decline in prices.

Other cryptocurrencies won't beat Bitcoin unless it was backed by a rich and powerful individuals who can drive the price and could market their currencies, lucky if they would survive long enough just by pumping their price or marketing it without any big profit.

As far as investing is concern, everyday is a chance to invest, there's no late or too early. So it's either you go along with the flow or you face the current success will be waiting for you.
Activity: 91
February 24, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
Nope, I don't believe that bitcoin will end or will ever be in the near future.
You see, bitcoin ha predicted to end by several people in the past, but look at where it is now? It still is thriving and may yet grow.
People look at bitcoin as a digital platform with a lot of potential benefits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
February 24, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
I think bitcoin is the world growing currency and those who are spreading wrong updates in the forum i think they don't like bitcoin because now the bitcoin is the world famous currency and we can become the permanent users of bitcoin it is the digital money and we can use it for many payments in the world So it is good to buy bitcoin and hod their bitcoin money for the future. i will say that the future is the bitcoin era and it will never ends.
Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
bitcoin is now increasing the value so for me it will not the end. many more cryptocurrency increasing i think this is a very long time..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
i think bitcoin will not end. we know now bitcoin price is low so bitcoin will end i don't believe it. Because something is always not the same. it is bad time for bitcoin. but i think it will grow again.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
February 24, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
It is possible that someday bitcoin will be replaced by another, more successful crypto currency. Already, bitcoin has not eliminated its shortcomings for too long and this is very worrying.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
Enough already to discuss the end of bitcoin. this will not happen !!!
Pages:
Jump to: