Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 40. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 02, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
I think btc will never end.Because bitcoin was the first blockchain and the first cryptocurrency.In the future it will be more powerful cryptocurrency.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
March 02, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
Every things end even btcoin it's a trough   Sad
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 10:26:10 AM
Surely, it won't. Do not just perceive bitcoins as some form of money, also see the technology involved. Bitcoin transaction uses blockchain technology, which is now finding other potential uses for the technology. I see now more and more people are getting aware of crypto,  and pretty much everybody is excited about crypto once they have really understood them. So we can expect Bitcoin and other coins raising a lot higher until practically all people are using them.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

We cannot say that, cause everything ends, change is inevitable ,we cannot live dependently to this platform, yes this is great nowadays ,but we cannot expect for this to last in a lifetime cause probably there would sprout another cryptocurrency, which we dont know. I believe Bitcoin performs really well these past few weeks up to now so there is nothing to doubt.
Activity: 443
Merit: 5
Gamble Responsibly
March 02, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
I truly believe the online gambling market will help Bitcoin,  this is the perfect way to get it out to the mainstream audience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

My opinion for now: Bitcoin will continue to grow and the most powerful currencies including Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin and some other will follow and rise too. I am making my strategy depending of it.
Activity: 318
March 01, 2018, 07:09:28 PM
Bitcoin will never end for which there are many users and the users will define the value of bitcoin. By this, the bitcoin price fluctuates. As of now the bitcoin is experiencing a downfall but sooner or later it will recover,  maybe by mid year it will be equal to 15k usd again.
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
For me, I don't believe that bitcoin will end or will ever be in the near future. Bitcoin was the first blockchain and the first cryptocurrency. The name of bitcoin will increase day by day because more and more people are investing in it for their financial freedom which is very much required. Bitcoin will not end instead it will continue to spread and its in-demand to the people so impossible that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin has already an international currency.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
Will i believe it will really end everything has a begining and has an ending .maybe a decade from now bitcoin will really end it will going to stop.but i also believe that there will be a big possibility that there will be another kinds of coin that can surpass bitcoin and it can be use in future investment and maybe it will be almost the same as bitcoin again.
Activity: 280
March 01, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
Wait. do not hurry. I think there will be more falls. Large players will play on stock exchanges. They can get a lot of profit from this. Wait for the maximum rise and a couple of days and the price will fall again down.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 07:07:18 AM
no one knows if bitcoin will end, but for me bitcoin will not going to end, as time goes by, bitcoin population are going larger and larger. and there a lot of investor that investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think that's what your say or say about bitcoin when its gone or its stop at it say it keep its value increasing.I think it might stop the bitcoin in our world because it is used in the computer program or using internet where it is used in transaction without a bank that is included here so I think it will not be lost or stopped anymore.Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
i do feel sad that i missed jumping on the ship early as for the future im really unsure, to me one of the crypto currencies will get good value its just a question of which one
Activity: 238
March 01, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
I think bitcoin will not be end because, at this moment it is a most popular currencies in this world. Bitcoin is not a company,  bitcoin is a complicated and liquid money. Bitcoin is a network, a store of value and money.
     suddenly the bitcoin price may go down for short time. but I don't think bitcoin will end. Technology is extend and bitcoin is a part of technology.
Activity: 82
March 01, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
Yes, it is simple but the fundamentals of other coins are simply getting too large. ETH actually does things, and is cheaper to transfer. There isn't a functional use case I wouldn't rather have LTC for than BTC. BTC will stick around because it's the face but it's going to be overtaken.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
March 01, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is irreplaceable. The fact that bitcoin   survive for more than a decade then it indicates how solid the foundation have grown for bitcoin market. But we can't turn off the possibility of some coin to surpass or to be on the same level with bitcoin since market is unpredictably at all.
Activity: 99
March 01, 2018, 04:25:11 AM
Yes, absolutely. But likely not for several years. Bitcoin was the first blockchain and the first cryptocurrency. Like any first entry in a new technology market it will in time be surpassed by others that improve upon it's ideas. Ethereum will almost definitely be the next top blockchain coin and will likely remain in the top spot for a long time. And whatever passes Ethereum probably doesn't exist yet. Maybe Tezos, but I doubt it.
Activity: 105
March 01, 2018, 04:22:20 AM
I think two things could see Bitcoin overtaken in the midterm future.
1, No incentivised nodes.
2, Weak development due to disputes and lack of a leader.
Activity: 81
March 01, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
I don't hold any BTC, but I see it remaining the "gold standard" of crypto. It's the "new gold", it's weathered the storms and over time will be seen more as a safe store of value than an investment. Altcoins are much better investments, but after riding their wave of growth some people take their profits in BTC for that reason.

I think other coins will overtake BTC's market cap because they have far more utility. As for price, well it depends on the supply. 42-coin is worth more per coin (USD) than BTC.
Activity: 97
March 01, 2018, 04:13:36 AM
I don't think so. All alt currencys are pegged to btc. If you want to swap , you almost always go via btc. If you have to pay tax, then pegging it all to btc would also be probably be done. Changing it would require divine intervention, even if the successor is better .

It's like trying to get America to change from miles to kilometres. It's engrained into the backbone of this industry now.
Pages:
Jump to: