Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 37. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
It is never too late for investment and I do not even give a chance to the sinking of the Bitcoins, so they can go to a low coin deposit and invest in your coin, but you can understand it 1-2 days before it happens. depleted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
I think bitcoin is just getting started, despite, bitcoin loses price earlier this year, and even if bitcoin struggling, one thing I can say and I'am sure bitcoin reached again the highest price the same as last year price.
It's actually hard to get bitcoin if bitcoin still persists in the crowd of people who defend it, let alone the bitcoin value starts to rise even bitcoin starts struggling to reach the highest price. And I'm sure bitcoin will return at the highest price in the next few months.
Activity: 266
March 03, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
I think bitcoin will continue for a very, very long time. For nostalgia if for no other reason. It can last as long as there are two nodes, which I can't imagine would be very hard to keep up in the future. Bitcoin may, and I actually hope it does, morph into something way more awesome than it currently is. I have no idea what that change will do to its price, which is all anyone ever seems to care about. But I think bitcoin can continue to be very useful for a hundred years. As long as we need money, there will be bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
As long as there are miners out there... no, it will never end. Of course it will change, like right now with lightening. Of course there will be many improvements, and also bad times, but bitcoin is here to stay. The likelihood of bitcoin ending is equal to the likelihood of the internet ending, so unless the Earth goes to shit, bitcoin will never end.

When ordinary people begin to see bitcoin for what it really is, and not a way to make you rich quickly, when they realise the true potential of the underlying technology, the world will have changed for the better and governments and banks will lose a lot of power, making this a fairer world.

I actually hope Satoshi is intentionally keeping his/her/theirs 1 million bitcoin until it becomes truly adopted, in order to distribute them to the poor and close the gap between the wealthy and the poor. It would be like a dream, and satoshi would become one of the most famous persons of human history (well, he actually is going to anyway, but this would be so cool...)
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
March 03, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
No bitcoin will not end. Bitcoin and other crypto coins will be there surely for more than 10 years. There is no chance right now to be the end of Bitcoin and other cryptos. But if we talking about someday or some moment that may be the end of the bitcoin! Nobody can answer this question, correctly. Because right now nobody can predict whats going to happen in next year.
Right now the bitcoin price is really high. But if you have some good money to invest than you can go for it.
Activity: 48
March 03, 2018, 02:33:21 PM
People said that every market crash in bitcoin history. "Will bitcoin end?"
But yet here we are..
Activity: 99
March 03, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
Bitcoin never be end anytime.If government banned bitcoin in any country,but they can't stop it anymore.Because bitcoin is a digital crypto currency.It's
can't be stoped.it's alwayes stay in internet.Any government can't stop internet in his country.if they banned bitcoin ,the people of thos country find the alternative way to use bitcoin,So don't worry about it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 03, 2018, 01:59:16 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will be end because it the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency.  so many people already invest huge amount of money in it so it is very difficult that bitcoin can be end.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
I think bitcoin is just getting started, despite, bitcoin loses price earlier this year, and even if bitcoin struggling, one thing I can say and I'am sure bitcoin reached again the highest price the same as last year price.
Activity: 392
March 03, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
Yeah possible but that means we are back in the dark ages, remove the internet and electricity then this bitcoin will end but for now the future is bright. The price is continually rising. To answer your question if its too late to invest now, well it is never too late, its just that the price equivalent of the money that you have when you invest in bitcoin will be much smaller. You just need to buy at the lowest price possible then sell when its high.
I'm sure it's hard to stop bitcoin if there are still a lot of people who believe in it unless there's an internet system and a broken power outage from which bitcoin can be destroyed. Only we can determine whether or not there is bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 01:09:54 PM
of course bitcoin can end I think bitcoin can end if BITCOIN has reached the maximum circulation and of course if you want to invest now you are not too late this is still early than bitcoin of course if bitcoin ends there will be new coins that will replace it
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
No bitcoin will never come to an end as technologies is going on developing and everyone is transacting and trading in bitcoin nowadays .
Too much if you say it will never end, all there is a time and we must be ready if someday bitcoin end, the most important thing is we can get the benefits as long as bitcoin is still there and I am grateful to feel the benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.
March 03, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
Did gold come to an end? Nope. Bitcoin is digital gold.
Activity: 167
March 03, 2018, 11:47:40 AM
I do not think anyone knows that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin as an additional source of revenue to support their financial needs and bitcoin gained brand recognition by new innovators, who are rapidly advancing and searching Google, Amazon on Amazon's social networking and e-commerce
Activity: 48
March 03, 2018, 11:33:01 AM
No bitcoin will never come to an end as technologies is going on developing and everyone is transacting and trading in bitcoin nowadays .
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
Whether bitcoin will always be dominant is certainly a matter of time. But I think it is not yet time to discuss this, because Bitcoin has been building up the potential for more than 10 years and almost "blew up" the world in an instant. This currency has a grand future. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
For me, it is hard to imagine that bitcoin will go to end because no one knows what the real status of bitcoin is, all I know is many people support it, using bitcoin as the source of extra income to support their financial needs. More and more people are now investing and see the potential of growing bitcoin around the world.
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
I think Bitcoin will not end. Because Bitcoin gained brand recognition by the new innovator, which quickly came forward and Google in search, Amazon in social networking and e-commerce Amazon. "Bitcoin is more infectious than all other cryptocovers because it is the first explorer," Yale economist Rocker said. "Harvard is considered to be the most prestigious university, because it is the first in the United States."
Activity: 36
March 03, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
The benefits of Bitcoin for the future are numerous. Bitcoin will end but the time it takes to finish it is very long. Bitcoin will end but there will be many new Crypto based on Bitcoin platform. It is the new trend of the future
Activity: 14
March 03, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
I think, it exist 100 year!!!
Pages:
Jump to: