Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 39. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
I think bitcoin will not end, because there are many people support bitcoin. It is very profitable and it is very popular in this world. so we can say that it is just the start.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 02:50:42 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not disappear. This crypto currency is more than 10 years old. And since 2008 (the year of birth of bitcoin) btc has seen a lot. At the end of 2009 for $ 1 it was possible to purchase several hundred cryptographic coins. And recently the Bitcoin has soared to almost $ 4,500, one "digital coin" has become 3.5 times more expensive than the troy ounce of gold. A hundred dollars invested in 2010, today would have turned into several million. For this currency the future! BTC is only gaining momentum here you will see.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 238
March 03, 2018, 02:28:36 AM
I think this is unlikely, because Bitcoin is a network, a protocol, a high value store. I think those who are keeping a lot of bitcoin will not let it die, and they can spend money to improve them in life.
Activity: 167
March 03, 2018, 02:11:07 AM
This is impossible . I think bitcoin only ends after 10 years if it has not been improved to keep up with the times. But I think people who are holding a lot of bitcoin will not let it die, and they can spend money to improve them.
Activity: 308
March 03, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin! When you believe in it, understand the tech and can grasp the bigger picture, or at least a piece of it in a timeframe of 5-10 years from now, you still want invest when you can. The upside potential in terms of price is tremendous, but longer corrections and consolidation phases will be there as well. So patience in the long run is needed!!
You never know what's going to happen in the future.

Bitcoin is no company or a service!! These things get build on top of Bitcoin!! Bitcoin is a network, a protocol, a store of value and money!Bitcoin is complex and fluid!

Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 03, 2018, 02:09:12 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think it's hard to make bitcoin down because so many big investors enters and really trust crypto even so many FUDDERS spreading fake news to the internet to make newbie investors scared.
In a past few years so many news spread that bitcoin will get down after a few months but they're wrong it happens so many time but look a bitcoin price, So higher!
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 03, 2018, 02:04:16 AM
It will take eternity for bitcoin to come to an end and most especially bitcoin just came up it too early to start discussing it end at this bigginig, bitcoin will gain more popularity and it value will keep increasing and if I must advice any one is to buy bitcoin and hold at the present price because if you think you are waiting for the price to come down before you invest then you are making a mistake and you will continue to wait for long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 01:56:32 AM
i think bitcoin will live a very long term, i cant imagine how to end bitcoin in the near future, unless the whole internet ends, and which will mean a doom to the human, otherwise, btc will survive but the price may fall a lot if most government ban bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
I think bitcoin will not be end because, at this moment it is a most popular currencies in this world. Bitcoin is not a company,  bitcoin is a complicated and liquid money. Bitcoin is a network, a store of value and money.
     suddenly the bitcoin price may go down for short time. but I don't think bitcoin will end. Technology is extend and bitcoin is a part of technology.
I think the opinion will be mixed on this thing because if we look back in the history than we find out that there isn’t any currency which made it more than the estimated time. There were always some changes made to the already running system in the end. Now talking about crypto currency, I think this is not with the changes, it just whole of a new idea with a very good and simple implementation. I hope that the governments start legalizing it as early as possible so that the people can shift yourself towards this amazing currency and can get maximum benefits.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
Bitcoin has recently appeared in our world, and you are already thinking about its disappearance Smiley I am sure that bitcoin has a great future and now it is at the very beginning of its path, so it is too early to think about the end.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
March 02, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
I think there will come the time that bitcoin will end. Because we all know that nothing will stay in this world forever. But even bitcoin will end i think there will be another coin that will rise.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
I think it's the other way around. Bitcoin is not going to end but it's in a beginning stage towards a more realistic, futuristic cryptocurrency. Life is filled with highly technological advanced gadgets, equipments, and other myriad things that make life more fancier and comfortable to each and everyone. Currency should therefore not be left behind. It has to catch up with the technological trend. So, in my opionion, bitcoin is here to stay for a very, very long time.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
March 02, 2018, 05:43:55 PM
I think Bitcoin will not end in near future (I mean 40-50 years). Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage. But its popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity. Of course nobody knows if it will live and rise or die, but I believe in that's going to live so long.
Activity: 490
March 02, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
I don't think anything serious can happen to bitcoin, and it is still profitable to invest in it. The purchase will pay off pretty quickly, within a year, I think.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
The probability that bitcoin will disappear is very low. The worst thing that can happen to him - the replacement of another cryptocurrency, more technologically advanced.
Activity: 134
March 02, 2018, 02:02:56 PM
Personally maybe btc will end, but not today not tomorrow maybe thousand of years later
Btc is future of currency
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
As a newbie, I have no idea how any of this is actually going to play out but as far as my comprehension is concern, I think Bitcoin will never end. It will eventually continue to rise. I think all these stuff are a cool invention and will change the world in many ways. Bitcoin will still develop over a much longer period than any one suspects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
Bitcoin will end if there is no one patronizing it anymore. If people is still interested about bitcoin I don't think it will end. As per my understanding in Economics if the demand is high the price is high and ofcourse there will be a shortage of supply. Thats why some people do bitcoin mining.

It is never too late to invest as long as you are ready to take risk. if you are ready for any result it my lead you.
Anything can happen in the market.We do not know what will happen in the next minute.But if we see the position of bitcoin in the market,I think that it can survive.Though it is going a bit low but still it is on the top of the list of cryptocurrencies.It has gained a lot of users from the last nine years and is still going on.It is the best option for investing purposes.People also use bitcoin as an asset as they hold their bitcoins for future price rise.
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
Bitcoin will end if there is no one patronizing it anymore. If people is still interested about bitcoin I don't think it will end. As per my understanding in Economics if the demand is high the price is high and ofcourse there will be a shortage of supply. Thats why some people do bitcoin mining.

It is never too late to invest as long as you are ready to take risk. if you are ready for any result it my lead you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 02, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I don't think bitcoin will continue to grow, and it will continue to rise after a period of adjustment. Its value will grow as it grows. I don't think the bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins, the king of cryptocurrencies forever.
Pages:
Jump to: