Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 38. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 6
March 03, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
No bitcoin will never end unless there is an existence of any crypto in the world. It strongly influence the financial status for many people. So it will never end.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think bitcoin is not possible to go down because many people become more interested thats why they give full attention to invest in this kind of cryptocurrency for almost 9 years in its existence.The bitcoin was also increasing and decreasing thats why we can't say that bitcoin would go so dip.More people will never attempt to give it up because they know its potential to people in making a living in crypto.
Activity: 200
March 03, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
Bitcoin will never end. It is blockchain it gives profit to its investors. The only thing I can think of is an upgraded bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
Bitcoins will not end, because Bitcoin is in a development phase, and it's a volatile currency and this is a high-value currency. For me bitcoin is becoming more valuable, It helps a lot of people financially, and I have to say that bitcoin will not end but it will be more famous than before.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 03, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
Btc will be no die if many people is still do and trust yo btc
I don't believe that bitcoin are dying and will be end, because until now they are still fluctuating and make a good movement of price in the market..
All definitely going to end up including bitcoin, but we do not know until when bitcoin can survive, I think as long as it's still profitable then we should get big profit from bitcoin, and we do not need to panic or stress if someday bitcoin will end.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
it is possible that bitcoin can be replaced, "but if there is something better than bitcoin"
if for investment it seems like there is no word late, so if we already feel ready then start to try to invest.
No one can ever replace bitcoin, I'll tell you because I know many people wont ever allow that to happen. It is really impossible that bitcoin end because it is really a great and really do helpful to everyone and it can really do help you make your life better. As long as technology is always be there, bitcoin will exist and it will never end.
Activity: 170
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 03, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
That's impossible, because bitcoin is a great help to people so most bitcoin says it is no longer believed that it will end bitcoin and it's far from it,
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
it is possible that bitcoin can be replaced, "but if there is something better than bitcoin"
if for investment it seems like there is no word late, so if we already feel ready then start to try to invest.
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 07:22:26 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

it is hard to tell but right now as i can see that bitcoin is getting more valuable. It helps a lot of people financially. it is the means of payment in some areas. it can provide jobs in many people and there are a lot of people are into it.
Activity: 186
March 03, 2018, 05:21:41 AM

I think the bitcoin does not finish because now there are so many crypto currency coming and bitcoin does not really end as many are investing in crypto if bitcoin finishes maybe some years later but I think bitcoin can not finish while There are people who believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 29
March 03, 2018, 05:21:05 AM
Bitcoin may likely not come to an end, because it is daily increasing in value and as a result, it may not end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
bitcoin will end when all governments in the world make bitcoin illegal. well, that's something very difficult, because right now..

I think bitcoin price rising its because on community that believe on bitcoin and not on goverment regulation. If community not believe on bitcoin and community start to believe on other cryptocurrency, maybe bitcoin will down
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
March 03, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

Yes/No. Its just possibility.

But there are very few % chances nearly about 0%, according to current reputation of Bitcoins in among crypto market.

No still Bitcoin is in development phase. Bitcoin is the first successful experiment held with blockchain and cryptography which have already proved its existence,  importance and value. In coming future more businesses will go with decentralization and at that time Bitcoin will become more popular, as it is the first cryptocurrency ever made. Increasing demand and limited supply will take Bitcoin's price to skyrocket.

Currently there are many more apps and tools are available which offer third party services to users to access their crypto asset.

According to specifications of Bitcoins, Bitcoin offers first decentralized, peer to peer based open ledger platform which offer user to exchange their digital tokens(coins) with each other withing network. Now as more users get involved then more stability to network will be provided and more users will also increasing price of exchange of Bitcoins against fiat currency globally. So as per current trend of businesses and their features, as well as future, blockchain and cryptography will perform very important role in business modulation according to demands in coming future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
Bitcoin will not end it is the word of mouth for every one now it has the growing potential and this growth will motivate every one to this currency now bitcoin is highly volatile currency and this is value able currency for me because i have earn good profit over this coin in the past. SO i have to say that bitcoin will not end but it will more famous than before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
March 03, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin are dying and will be end, because until now they are still fluctuating and make a good movement of price in the market..
Activity: 160
March 03, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
Activity: 22
March 03, 2018, 04:17:57 AM
bitcoin will end when all governments in the world make bitcoin illegal. well, that's something very difficult, because right now..
Activity: 156
March 03, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
i dont think bitcoin will end, neither do i think any other cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin as bitcoin has been able to gain solid grounds such that its promising idea, usage is far beyond any other cryptocurrency
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 03, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
of course I do not have to end it bitcoin because it's one of the help of the poor like me so if the bitcoin ends I'm sure it's been a while, and This is impossible . I think bitcoin only ends after 10 years if it has not been improved to keep up with the times.

we're just thinking about it and yes it's impossible to end it bitcoin one that can help the poor like us so it does not end it bitcoin.

Activity: 170
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 03, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
of course I do not have to end it bitcoin because it's one of the help of the poor like me so if the bitcoin ends I'm sure it's been a while, and This is impossible . I think bitcoin only ends after 10 years if it has not been improved to keep up with the times.
Pages:
Jump to: