Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 54. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 06:42:37 PM
 you said bitcoin  value I now increasing how will happen that bitcoin end somday.. I  think bitcoin never end. I read many speculation about bitcoin will never end. so this is not too late to invest..
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 14, 2018, 05:44:40 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

For me bitcoin will not end because it bitcoin helps people to survive in this world. Bitcoin came as a source of income. Rich people make them richer. Bitcoin creates many people to be rich. I wish one of this days lm one of them. In bitcoin dreams will come true.Its very easy to earn money in bitcoin especially when price is expensive but for now its very difficult to wait because the price is very low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
February 14, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

As of now I don't think it will end soon. It maybe on its dip now but it is far from over yet. Bitcoin has been existing for a decade and has its name already so it is now impossible to think bitcoin will end.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
February 14, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

This post is very interesting. The day you had posted this was when BTC was in the ascendance. Gradually in December, 2017 it touched 19000$ mark which was the highest ever. Your questions would have been most relevant then. Anything in the contrary to what was happening in the cryptocurrency market then would have been brushed aside and rejected by a lot of people. But just see how thing turn around! In this first quarter we have found BTC plummeting to a value of 6000$ and a little under. From the first post in this thread in October, 2017 to January, 2018 there was simply a 3 months distance. And the prices did fall.

I do not think Bitcoin will end. The best reason is simply because it is decentralized and in some way or the other people will revive it or bring in innovations for its survival. We must always keep in mind the fact that cryptocurrency has just begun. It potential is way too immense and in the womb of the near future lies its glory. We all are contributing and constructing our ecosystem towards that.

No, BTC will not end and it is quite unlikely that it will be superseded by any of the Altcoins. An altcoin like Ethereum may come close to BTC drawing parallels but certainly cannot overtake. With the large trade volume and marketcap, BTC will not find itself in any trouble. Whales may cause panic selling but it will bounce back.

It is never too late to invest but it is important to watch the market and invest. Those who invested when the price was around $6000 are among the lucky few. Market analysis is important and to invest when there is a slight dip is always better. Knowing that BTC is still very volatile, it is important to take a call after thorough deliberation. If BTC is expensive then always go for a stable Altcoin and at right time invest in BTC. When the market is down, that is the right time to invest.

In general I would advise an investment under $9000 in BTC is a reasonably good investment. This is because we are looking at BTC's stability over 10000$. Under 9000$ we can consider BTC to still be down and a good time to invest. Buying at the right time and selling at the right time are the key aspects of trading and investment. We must respond to market but not to what we think should be the market.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
Yes, all things never stand stands forever, only change is such thing that permanent in this world.
In order to avoid that and extend the life span of bitcoins in our industry and respective lives we need to continuo the support that we gave to them in order to sustain their demand in the market.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 14, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

as we know that bitcoin prices are fluctuating and difficult to predict so if bitcoin prices sometimes rise or fall they are normal, but I'm sure bitcoin will not end but will continue to exist and grow
The price of bitcoin is growing again from the dump in the market and it is more than 8 years but bitcoin is still here in our world and still existing and still the top 1 in the market and that is a strong indication for me to think that it will not end and it will continue to be here to be the king and to still rule the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
February 14, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

as we know that bitcoin prices are fluctuating and difficult to predict so if bitcoin prices sometimes rise or fall they are normal, but I'm sure bitcoin will not end but will continue to exist and grow
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 07:18:00 AM
I think bitcoin will not end like the people are highly interested in the bitcoin and with all this the people also buy altcoin and the litecoin are highly purchasing currency now the litecoin is traded at the price of $183.5 which is comparatively good and we hope that the crypto currency is widely used for profit so it is profit providers and we can become the large investors of this currency.
Bitcoin for me is really great. Bitcoin really can give opportunities to many people to work here. So it means it will never end. Bitcoin will continue as long as many people are still using this. It will continue because bitcoin really can help many people with their living. Bitcoin will never end, it is too impossible because we can only work bitcoin with the use of technology and as we can see right now, technology is becoming more popular, so it is too impossible that it ends that easily.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
bitcoin will never end while many people already know the results of bitcoint and may if other countries are already receiving bitcoint arrivals it will expand. Cool
Activity: 364
February 14, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
I think bitcoin will not end like the people are highly interested in the bitcoin and with all this the people also buy altcoin and the litecoin are highly purchasing currency now the litecoin is traded at the price of $183.5 which is comparatively good and we hope that the crypto currency is widely used for profit so it is profit providers and we can become the large investors of this currency.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
No .. Bitcoin will not end .. maybe some people say like that..but for some investors otherwise .. Bitcoin will continue just a lot of negative issue issues about Bitcoin, which makes Bitcoin Market Value decreased .. But judging from the value Bitcoin's yearly market shows an upward graph ..

Activity: 22
February 14, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
Bitcoin will be not end.  Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing it value day by day growing up.
Activity: 49
February 12, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
this question already answered before bitcoin will never end mate we are just in the beginning of building our future lucky that you know bitcoin early and there will be no too late
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
There would be no end for Bitcoin because it has gain its popularity already and many investors had been standing on the sidelines watching its price rocket.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
Everything will end up including bitcoin, I'm sure that someday there will be a big storm going on with bitcoin, the price will drop to zero in a matter of hours, but I'm sure this is not happening anytime soon, so be cool.
Activity: 71
February 10, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Its not the end of bitcoin. And my sympathy no matter what bitcoin is not getting lost.bitcoin is include to us in the changing circumstances of our lives.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
Everything will die because of time but i think that bitcoin will live long. Many times heard from different people that bitcoin is already dead but we still using it!
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

I don't believe that it is the ending of bitcoin but the truth is bitcoin was endless in terms of helping people to make a change to the rotation of their lifes.Everybody in this forum activitites are gifted and blessed the way that you are here you must be pleasure and do the best that you can.
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
I don't think. because now developing technology and bitcoin is part of it. incomming days bitcoin will legal all over the world.
then bitcoin price will go up. so bitcoin will not end now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
The finale of bitcoin had expected before. By way of we all identify it that bitcoin still emerging and increasing generally and the quantity of the investor of the bitcoin is continue to raise. Besides that as long as there is an internet connection will still exist because to access bitcoin requires internet network. Bitcoin will never finish unless all county prohibition the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: