Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 15. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
Bitcoin is full of surprises in order to see these surprises crypto Trader should hold the btc for long term growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
the possibility that Bitcoin still hasn't reached its highest price in December, the Bearish market is still ongoing and the price of Bitcoin is relatively very slow to develop. We have been waiting for the market recovery to be predicted this month, but we can see that the day will change in the year and prices will remain low. maybe next year Bitcoin will soon raise prices completely, we just need to wait and keep trying.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
it seems to me that while Bitcoin has not reached its bottom in the price, a fall is possible, for example, in the area of 2700
such a story does not want to, but it may well happen
and fast and quick growth is definitely not worth waiting for
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
Yes , it can. The market has been constantly decreasing since a long time. Now everyone is thinking that market will not recover and collapse. But I believe that to slap its criticizers , Bitcoin can show a sudden rise in it.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is the strongest coin on the cryptocurrency market. That is why this coin will survive in any market condition.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
Every time btc will give us surprise last year btc touch to ath than it baack to 5000 and now going down further . We know that btc will again surprise us by reaching ath but no body sure about the exact time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
December 15, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
I can only say that today BTC has really great opportunities for giving surprises. If you invest or open a long position today, then everything can be improved after a while. But this is a very long time, after about 3 years.

the chance to go up, that seems impossible. You can see bitcoin closer to the cliff. the only surprise we can see now is that bitcoin will enter a long winter.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
yes bitcoin will surprise you. he will surprise that the price will fall even deeper. that's the surprise that will await at the end of the year as one of the worst Christmas prizes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 01:37:00 PM
I can only say that today BTC has really great opportunities for giving surprises. If you invest or open a long position today, then everything can be improved after a while. But this is a very long time, after about 3 years.
Activity: 53
December 15, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
i really hope to see good numbers in 2019
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
December 15, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
There is no chance for surprise till the bottom of all bottoms will not be reached. Only after bitcoin will turn to bullish market and the interest to crypto will be recovered, for now investors, especially the latest ones are leaving the market with the fear to loose even more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 12:40:04 PM
Bitcoin will already reach nothing at this month ) Let's see what will happen in 2019.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
Yes Bitcoin is in its earlier stage so Bitcoin has to go too far. Every body is waiting for bull run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
The main thing is that this surprise was not negative and the price of Bitcoin does not roll even lower. Everyone is waiting and believe in a miracle)
Why everyone think that correction is the surprise? I think that it is the normal behaviour of the market, fallen in price after a huge growth.
In any case, in order to hope for a further growth of the cryptocurrency market, we should see at least some prerequisites. Nevertheless, today we can not predict anything.
Activity: 20
December 14, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
The main thing is that this surprise was not negative and the price of Bitcoin does not roll even lower. Everyone is waiting and believe in a miracle)
Why everyone think that correction is the surprise? I think that it is the normal behaviour of the market, fallen in price after a huge growth.

I expect it will fall further but long term I have faith. Some cool projects emerging next year which i'm excited to see, hopefully can take cryptocurrencies to the next stage as a usable asset instead of a store of value. Plutus will be dropping a crypto payments app that lets you tap into visa and mastercard infrastructure, makes crypto usable at 40 million stores worldwide which is pretty crazy. Until we have projects like this that fulfils the "currency" part of cryptocurrency we'll probably lose mass interest for a while.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 14, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
Activity: 462
December 14, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
Activity: 406
December 14, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
I hope so. In fact, everyone hopes that. As of the moment, bitcoin is down and in very deep depression together with majority of crypto and it doesn't show any signs of life right now. I think it will take time to recover and it might take months or even years before it finally happen. But who knows, crypto is very unpredictable, it might really surprise us one day.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
if bitcoin rises sharply in price by Christmas, this will be another evidence of the extreme manipulativeness of the cryptographic and bitkin markets
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 14, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
In the end, it turned out that Bitcoin this year will not surprise anybody at all, only disappointment!
Pages:
Jump to: