Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 11. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
Bitcoin is the coin from which everyone expects the most and makes huge plans. Therefore, it is hard for her to surprise her fans. However, everyone hopes for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 19, 2018, 03:50:50 PM
In my opinion. In this month Bitcoin has difficulty reaching the highest prices. because this is the end of the year. the habit is that at the end of the year bitcoin and altcoin have decreased in price. but if early next year it is likely that bitcoin can reach the highest price.
We can see can't highest price now, but one thing i envisage is that, the recovery process of btc will start in this December. We are now seeing the glimpse and i believe it will continue, until the recovery is finally accomplished.
Some of these coins we have been mentioning, including bitcoin itself, which is the king among them, have got lots of potential and bitcoin has also got mass adoption, so it will rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
I think Bitcoin will give us a good surprise, but it will be in time. Look at the current market - it is all green, so you can start invest now!
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
Bitcoin always pioneers in surprise with investors as well as people around the world. For us, past Bitcoin also caused a small surprise that despite it in the oversold situation extremely serious. This put a lot of pressure on the investors, but luckily Bitcoin got out of the situation
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 03:10:01 PM
Yes! I still have the believe that bitcoin will give surprise soon, as we can see that bitcoin has been doing well for few days ago. I just pray that the persistent increase in Price should continue.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
at the end of each year, especially at the end of 2017, bitcoin gives tremendous surprise because it gives lot of income to everyone and at the end of 2018 bitcoin also gives surprise which is worth very cheap
Activity: 434
December 19, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Bitcoin can easily give surprise for us. It isn't under control, so we can't predict any movement of it. As for me, I expect that it's the end of bear market now and soon cryptomarket will start growing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
Well, in this month we are not surprised at what we will not see. But in the coming year, we will see the growth of Bitcoin. So you need to keep and wait and Bitcoin will throw a good surprise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
bitcoin always gives a surprise towards the end of the year, and it happens like the previous year, but don't think if bitcoin will return to reach $ 10,000 in the near future
Activity: 434
December 19, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will be digital gold in the near future and will replace fiat over time. But it is quite possible that we will not see growth for a very long time, there are strong manipulations and it is not profitable for very many governments to force Bitcoin to force out fiat!
Activity: 390
December 19, 2018, 02:05:22 PM
in the begin of 2019 another are waiting us from bitcoin market,
just wait  little time fo big surprise in next year just few days again.

based on the crypto exchange history from year to year, it always shows a positive movement towards the end of the year, and the highest happens at the end of 2017, I think this will happen again but not to form a new ath
of course if yu get the data from market history from previous year ago, we can see the same chart are drawed in market

Activity: 550
December 19, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
based on the crypto exchange history from year to year, it always shows a positive movement towards the end of the year, and the highest happens at the end of 2017, I think this will happen again but not to form a new ath
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
December 19, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
I think the biggest surprise will give bitcoin. this rise is very nice. and promising.
none of the altcoins give such confidence
Activity: 490
December 19, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
In my opinion. In this month Bitcoin has difficulty reaching the highest prices. because this is the end of the year. the habit is that at the end of the year bitcoin and altcoin have decreased in price. but if early next year it is likely that bitcoin can reach the highest price.
You take it from the history of past years, of course this is correct, but you understand that all this movement will occur until the summer, because then the falling dynamics will begin to appear again, do not forget the most important rule of the trader.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
Activity: 490
December 18, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
It is hard to say. Perhaps we will see a rise in the price of Bitcoin within two months. Many funds invest their funds in Bitcoin at the beginning of the year. There will also be news on Bakkt and etf.
Many say that the situation with BAKKT will be quite normal and it is thanks to these events that something very positive can really happen, which in general will improve the situation with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 05:18:25 AM
It is impossible to resist a bitter smile by reading such naive assumptions at the beginning of the year about Bitcoin's rapid rise to new ATHs. If knew in February that Bitcoin would cost $ 3,000 in December 2018, how much money could be saved.
Activity: 532
December 18, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
Bitcoin always give surprise for holder and keep hold your bitcoin asset, just patient for a while and you will got profit with your investment at bitcoin, just hold and never panic for selling your bitcoin at lower price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 18, 2018, 12:38:44 AM
Bitcoin is always full of surprise hence we should not always anticipate for the negative side, it is capable to recover quickly and begin a bull run before you realize. There is no point in panic selling now. The best thing to do is to buy more, hold and patiently wait because the market cannot go down forever. It will certainly recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 12:35:42 AM
Because of the increase and decrease in bitcoin which is unpredictable and can happen at any time, making people call it a surprise. Many people said that in the fourth quarter or at the end of this year there would be a return to crypto market value, as happened at the end of last year. By continuing to hope and struggle to get the best coins, hopefully, the predictions are correct and occur according to what most people here expect.
Pages:
Jump to: