Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 17. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Based on different speculations from some experts, it is believed that btc will still rise to as far as $50,000. Well, they are just mere speculations and we gave not seen such happened. I still believe that the market will rose, but no pone is sure of the next ATH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
Bitcoin has given a lot of suprises to us that some was bad , some was good but i don't think that we can face a suprise in nowadays from bitcoin because there need something to recover market like a new or govermental movement.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
I think, btc will move back and forth till February 2019.
Whatever decision will be there regarding ETF, Bitcoin will start move upword.
But don't see rally like 2017 in near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 03:18:18 PM
Oh, the price of Bitcoin can surprise Grin. For 2017, the price of bitcoin rose by about $ 19,000 (relative to the price at the beginning of the year), and for 2018 the price fell by about $ 14,500 (relative to the price at the beginning of the year until now).
But don't be very surprised by this. Bitcoin has always been an impulsive guy. And only thanks to such volatility, many of us have managed to change our financial situation in recent years.
Remember: a successful trader sells in a growing market, and buys in a falling one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

Now the crypto market really unpleasantly surprises all investors with its instability and the constant fall in prices. But I am sure that now this is not a reason for any panic. The only correct strategy for working now is to be patient and wait, in the coming months the situation will begin to change for the better.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 06:05:57 AM
At this current situation, bitcoin is fighting hard to get back its place in the market and we know bitcoin loves to present surprise to the user so I'm pretty much sure we are going to have a huge surprise by bitcoin soon.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 12, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
I guess we will have to wait for the growth of Bitcoin until 2020-2021. Most likely, the SEC will delay issuing permits to trade Bitcoin futures. And the whole 2019 will be held in the red zone.
Activity: 644
December 12, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

Given the surprise that the price of Bitcoin is now far down and this makes me panic. Now all the coins I have are red and if they are sold now they are like suicide. But I am still sure if the price of Bitcoin is definitely recovering if recovered of course all Altcoin increases.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
Next year should be more productive, in 2019 we expect a lot of updates and a lot of interesting things. At the expense of the peak price of bitcoin, no one knows anything, it will reveal its potential for many years.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
2018 is a bad year for crypto and bitcoin has been shocking with its very low prices and has made almost all the other crypto destroyed, so there's nothing to expect in 2018 unless this will be a good time to buy

Yeah, bit disappointed on how bitcoin is performing these days. I really hope that by next year, something good will happen to bitcoin as well as other altcoins. No more crap coins please...
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
this month bitcoin has reached its lowest point for 1 year, 2018 is a bad year for crypto currencies. maybe 2019 will surprise us all.
Activity: 600
December 12, 2018, 03:58:42 AM
I think at the end of this month bitcoin is still in the bottom position, but I'm sure that next month's bitcoin will stabilize soon, so I believe that now is the right time to make a profit by buying cheap prices. So I will get a better surprise in the coming month.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
2018 is a bad year for crypto and bitcoin has been shocking with its very low prices and has made almost all the other crypto destroyed, so there's nothing to expect in 2018 unless this will be a good time to buy
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
The surprise will be only one, and quite expected. At the end of the year bitcoin will cost 3000 dollars. That's what this is all about. Whatever hopes we try to console ourselves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 12, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
This topic was created in February 2018 and at that time the price of Bitcoin was still very high. To get a profit, of course, will be very easy and different from now because the value of Bitcoin is very far down. And for this December, I don't think there will be a surprise. But at the end of the year, I think prices will increase.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 12, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
I guess bitcoin has given us surprises already but this time around is not a rise but a fall and their may be more surprises to come base on speculations,we are just hoping that the surprise this time around should be a rise.
There's no certain directions where bitcoin will be heading, we are all surprise seeing this huge downfall and maybe it will really surprises us more if we see a lots of same thing to happen, but in the other hands bitcoin did this before and make a huge bounce back and bring a lots of money to the entire market, supporters will hold while weak and panic sellers will quit and move away.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
Surprises come in two flavors - the good one and the bad one.

I would say that this year has been a total fiasco, BTC has been losing its value and been bleeding for over 10 months now. This definitely is a surprise in a bad taste.
Now, 2019 is almost here, but what does this innocent looking number mean for BTC and, well, all of the cryptos? We bound to find out Wink

Whatever is in the offering we just have to deal with it. Good or bad - whatever the situation we have to accept with, we just have to get the better of this Smiley.

is it bitcoin usually giving a surprise after a bad condition? Look at skyrocketing prices in history. certainly before pump price happen always started with bad conditions? I think we will definitely get another surprise from Bitcoin. but I don't know when that happen. maybe next year or the next year again. lets see and wait
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
December 12, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
I guess bitcoin has given us surprises already but this time around is not a rise but a fall and their may be more surprises to come base on speculations,we are just hoping that the surprise this time around should be a rise.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 12, 2018, 02:40:44 AM
Bitcoin prices are falling almost every month, and I think the price of bitcoin will be more stable in the future, but it may make it cheaper!
Activity: 588
December 12, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
Since February 2018 the price of Bitcoin has begun to decline and until now in December prices have fallen further. And since February the price of Bitcoin hasn't given a surprise. The price decline affects all Altcoin. Bitcoin will give a surprise as possible in 2019, we hope that in that year it will become the rise of Bitcoin and all Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: