Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 10. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
yes, the bitcoin will definitely give a big surprise today 2019 because of its current price of 2018 it is likely that the price is rising now 2019 according to the survey so I'm probably thinking that the investors have a lot to do.
Activity: 308
December 20, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Now the price of bitcoin give me  very surprise , although its price is low but i still believe someday it will come back again and it will give very surprise again
Activity: 280
December 20, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
By the end of 2019, I don't think we will see a big rise. many data also give an idea in this direction. But there are always surprises in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 20, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
It gave us a small hope for the upcoming year. I hope this is a signal for people to buy some more crypto currencies because we will see another great pump pretty soon. And I mean a really big pump and not just a 20 percent price increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
When Bitcoin is in the process of recovering, I'm not sure that in December Bitcoin will fully recover its price before reaching $ 1000. We all hope that Bitcoin will recover soon as we all believe there will be a bull market at the end of the year.

I see a slight increase in light from a market that is starting to increase, don't despair and remain optimistic because the recovery takes a long time.
Activity: 322
December 20, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
Now it remains not known when exactly Bitcoin will present its most important surprise, but the main thing is not to lose hope!
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Even this year, bitcoin will not reach the highest price, I hope that next year there will be an increase in the price but before the highest price for bitcoin we will have to wait, maybe we will see a high price only in a couple of years.
Activity: 518
December 20, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
I think it would make us more uncomfortable in thinking when will it rises again it's price in the market. And I think we better prepare our investments in this month of December because maybe this coming year will just pump up like crazy again it's price that probably surprise us.
Activity: 560
December 20, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
Bitcoin has always been pulling out surprises. It can rise and drop just at the time you would least expect it. That is why you don't gave to be in a rush to sell cheap when the price goes down.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 20, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
Bitcoin is already filled with surprises. Although the price now is unfriendly, coupled with the fact this space is unpredictable, Bitcoin will surprise  yet again as it is a coin with huge and amazing features.
Surprise will always be given by Bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is indeed unpredictable so it could be that after
this price decline there will be a significant price increase so we get a prize in the new year
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
for bitcoin, there has been a good increase slowly, and it will be very good to welcome the new year that we will soon meet, hopefully it can continue to rise in price because yesterday it fell very far.
copper member
Activity: 119
December 20, 2018, 10:34:50 AM
This year bitcoin surprises us all when it goes to unexpected bottom. Even those well-known crypto experts had been failed to predict the real bottom. Hopefully the little relief we had today will continue to grow and give us another surprise that bitcoin can easily bounce back after it fall.
maybe what we hope for now is a good surprise, yesterday's decline until now hasn't looked good. indeed, several times the market had risen and fell unstable. this keeps making us all worried. I hope a good surprise will come next year because most of this year, many surprises are not wearing.
we were all surprised when everyone predicted a bull run at the end of the year, in fact the price of bitcoin fell very deep, but fortunately these three days we can see the bitcoin movement pumping so lucky for people who buy at the lowest price before pumping.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
This year bitcoin surprises us all when it goes to unexpected bottom. Even those well-known crypto experts had been failed to predict the real bottom. Hopefully the little relief we had today will continue to grow and give us another surprise that bitcoin can easily bounce back after it fall.
maybe what we hope for now is a good surprise, yesterday's decline until now hasn't looked good. indeed, several times the market had risen and fell unstable. this keeps making us all worried. I hope a good surprise will come next year because most of this year, many surprises are not wearing.

I think we can soon be relieved. If bitcoin reaches $ 5000 to 31 wild birds, this will really surprise me.  I hope our testimony with you will be slow. After all, I do not want to sit at work on holidays.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 20, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Activity: 448
December 20, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
Bitcoin surprises millions of people since its price starts at $0.1 then reached its highest price at $14,000 in december of 2017. Now just decreases and surprises investors again.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 20, 2018, 10:12:53 AM
I will respond to your questions, yes it does give us surprise some unexpected surprise, just like what is happening right now, Bitcoin in the last few days was traded at $3400 now they are in the $4000 level and keep increasing it is very unexpected surprised just as we all thought it's going to come down to $2000
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 20, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

No I think. There is no much time left for bitcoin to launch its potential to reach an ATH again. But there is a chance in 2019, Expect the ATH of bitcoin as many investors will going to buy it again. More profit when we sell. Just make sure your private keys are safe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 20, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
However, the bitcoin rate remains below its historical high of 75%, which was recorded a year ago. In recent weeks, the rates of virtual currencies have declined sharply. The main reasons for the new wave of sales in the cryptocurrency market analysts call the news about the tightening of the rules of work in the cryptocurrency market and the volatility of rates
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 06:18:03 PM
Bitcoin is now going up, which is a good surprise for many.
Many coins also began to grow.
This suggests that a new growth of the cryptocurrency market began after a long break.
I hope in 2019 the market will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: