Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 13. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 10:24:08 PM
Yes, surprises always happen in bitcoin, especially the surprise with bitcoin prices and of course the crypto market, rising and falling prices always give a surprise and the community must talk about it even though it is a small scale movement, but there will be many people talking about it.
every day bitcoin and cryptocurrency price moved with extreme volatility.so every minutes , hours and day we should know the changes.and this changes really give us surprise even that bad or good surprise for us.and we have to accept this.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 16, 2018, 10:17:16 PM
Yes, surprises always happen in bitcoin, especially the surprise with bitcoin prices and of course the crypto market, rising and falling prices always give a surprise and the community must talk about it even though it is a small scale movement, but there will be many people talking about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
Bitcoin is always full of surprises, every month and every year Bitcoin always gives a surprise, whether it's a good surprise or a bad surprise. surprises are things that have never been separated from bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 08:52:36 PM
Lot of people who doesn't have proper knowledge about market condition and technology always surprise every time when price of bitcoin goes high and when it going down. I think we should not waiting for miracle. we should wait for predications that have been made according to knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
I think that downtrend will continue till mid-2019 but then market will rise again, there are many projects that will finish their roadmap in 2019
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 08:26:27 PM
Bitcoin gives us excitement everyday when the price of bitcoin will reach on the top, this end of this year i know the bitcoin will gives a big surprise of high in value. Most of the analyst says that bitcoin will hit the highest price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 16, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
I think at least at the middle of next year 2019 Bitcoin will rise again, Bitcoin now still show many bad indicators and just keep dropping each day, so poor recovery and hopeless from this market
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 08:01:17 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Not. We will not see the highest price of Bitcoin in this month. Now bitcoin is trying to reach good prices and hasn't thought of the highest prices. It is estimated that Bitcoin will reach the highest price in 2020. Such is the news that I have read.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 16, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Its the downfall of the cryptocurrency at the moment, they said that december will be bullish but still no sign of sure recoverability with its market value. I guess 2019 will be the year when bitcoin will show ATH again and surprise all of us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
The price of Bitcoin in the next 2-3 days may bounce to 3700 dollars or go lower by 3100 dollars. I think that the trend of market decline will continue, but in 2019 the market will start to grow again. I think it will be quite possible at the end of winter.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
I hope that year after creating this topic we will see the highest prices. because people panic that it is the end, what you think now?

I really hope that in the beginning of 2019 cryptocurrency prices will start to grow upwards. In addition, Bitcoin should grow faster than other coins. That is what will bring the long-awaited profit.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 16, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
And in fact to this day Bitcoin does not make a surprise price increase, but on the contrary it continues to decline. Your question has not been answered until now. But I still hope that bitcoin will improve and return to its peak price or at least above $ 10k. What's wrong with hoping for good things. And that will make a surprise when the price bounces back to the end of 2017. Cool Thanks.,
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 05:24:28 PM
surely Bitcoin will surprise you, but whether it's when no one knows. now only need to wait and pray that everything will end soon and there will be price growth, that is what everyone here hopes for.
December 16, 2018, 05:17:55 PM
I still believe the price of bitcoin can be above $10,000 again. The cycle in crypto will return to the positive market trends. When it returns the price of bitcoin and altcoins possibly rise to high rates. I think we will see the positive trends in crypto market in the next year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 16, 2018, 05:09:09 PM
I hope that year after creating this topic we will see the highest prices. because people panic that it is the end, what you think now?
Activity: 196
December 16, 2018, 03:32:26 PM
In my opinion bitcoin has not given a surprise in terms of price, there has been no increase for bitcoin but crypto is full of surprises we will wait for what surprises will be given by bitcoin at the beginning of the year, whether it will rise or decline
Activity: 707
December 16, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
Bitcoin is already filled with surprises. Although the price now is unfriendly, coupled with the fact this space is unpredictable, Bitcoin will surprise  yet again as it is a coin with huge and amazing features.
December 16, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
I couldn't see any threat of bitcoin totally banned all over world. In fact, it could surpass the past peak value in the future. As long as bitcoin is not dead it can survive every circumstances comes against its strong existence in crypto world.
Activity: 420
December 16, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
This has reached the end of the year and bitcoin has not increased in price, of course this is a less pleasant situation for other bitcoin and coin, and we also do not know when a crisis like this will pass because it is difficult to predict
Activity: 126
December 16, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
This topic was created in February 2018 and at that time the price of Bitcoin was still very high. When compared to December, of course, it is very different and the price of coins is much lower. And this is also a surprise from Bitcoin for all of us, but we are lucky because the price of Bitcoin is now back down. That way we can invest from the start, and this is very important before the price of the coin returns.
Pages:
Jump to: