Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 16. (Read 42616 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 14, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Bitcoin never stop to give us a surprise.Bitcoin price last month is very low if you compared the price right now and bitcoin seems to be recovering again after many corrections last month. And this is a little bit surprising especially for bitcoin holders.
Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.
How funny it is to read these comments now. Back in February, the people were overly optimistic and continued to hodl.
All the same, it is very important to be able to recognize the mood of the market on time, to sell. And do not rush to buy, to get in back again.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
For this year, bitcoin has given us a surprise of dumping to this level. There were Predictions bitcoin would  hit 50000$ by end of 2018 but the reverse was the case. I hope it surprises us in 2019 positively. If the approval comes from Eft then we should all expect the surprise we have been waiting for.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is indeed full of surprises. There is always time and time bitcoin will give many surprises such as the price declined sharply, making a lot of people panic, drained of energy, then suddenly soaring again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
For This year (2018), I think BTC will be dumped until mid-2019
I hope that BTC will prosper forever
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Most likely today, people will say that we are waiting for restoration and all that, but nothing happens and the world is starting to understand again that we have been deceived again. Do you understand this? I started to get different thoughts
Activity: 328
December 14, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
In this 2018, the bitcoins give a different surprise when compared with the previous year (2017).
In the year 2017 bitcoin gave a surprise rise to a surprising price, But this year (2018) bitcoins give a different surprise that the price drops.
What next surprise will bitcoin be given in 2019?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
for this month no one dared to speculate that bitcoin would be surprising, but indeed bitcoin usually likes to surprise suddenly we hope this month will happen
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 14, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
Did bitcoin show a few tricks in last year? Now there are a lot of surprised people who bought bitcoin for 15000-20000 dollars.
If EFT will be approved, surprises may be more unexpected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
I do not leave hope that Bitcoin will grow significantly under the new year. How long can this bearish trend continue? It is time for him to stop.

now the market is entering a long winter. we don't know when this will end. but clearly, we must believe that at a time when there will be a time when the market will recover. so believe and wait.
December 14, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
I do not leave hope that Bitcoin will grow significantly under the new year. How long can this bearish trend continue? It is time for him to stop.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
BTC gave us a big surprise in 2018  Grin A dramatic drop from 20k to 3k USD was shocking for me, but I am still holding and hope that BTC will finally bounce back at the beginning of the next year, because there are too much positive updates that could not be ignored.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 14, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
it always surprise us isnt it ? a 9 year old cryptocurrency start with no price at all but now you can buy a car, even house with it. My point is bitcoin will always surprise us with its price you can cry and laugh cause of it
Im so proud to hear that of you mate,bitcoin gives to us in unexpected ways,.many of us here deserves many things surprisingly,.me also gotten a big surprise so I was really happy for that.,this year is in deep depression but to all of this we are still in wishing that it might comes into its good value.
Activity: 602
December 13, 2018, 05:37:51 PM
It seems to me that the near future, when we can again enjoy the Bitcoin price, will come no earlier than two years, the likelihood that some events will occur that will lead to a significant price increase before this time is very small in my opinion.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Possibly, anything can happen at anytime in crypto market, that we what we r hoping for now .
December 13, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
At this current situation, bitcoin is fighting hard to get back its place in the market and we know bitcoin loves to present surprise to the user so I'm pretty much sure we are going to have a huge surprise by bitcoin soon.

Bitcoin and now in the first place on the cryptocurrency market. Or am I missing something?
Bitcoin will regain its value and we will still see green in the crypto market. The main thing to wait for this time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 13, 2018, 05:08:13 PM
It is a little bit funny to read such posts after a year of bear market. But I hope it will be more real next year
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
December 13, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
And the worstest as happen to bitcoin as this post is on February when there were still enough of hope to be considered then of the price increase but not sure about that now as nothing new positive is happening than the dip.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
That is what we all are yearning for we just hope that its happen any time soon. All that we could do now is to keeps our hopes high and hold onto our coins for the future. BTC will surprise overnight.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 13, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
I believe that the most important coin on the cryptocurrency market will survive. It seems to me that we have to be patient.
Activity: 352
December 13, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Based on different speculations from some experts, it is believed that btc will still rise to as far as $50,000. Well, they are just mere speculations and we gave not seen such happened. I still believe that the market will rose, but no pone is sure of the next ATH.
I, believe it will slowly recovered to the point of being fluctuate in high price and able to give surprise anytime so let just hoping and keep continue to involve otherwise it will be goes to regrets.
Pages:
Jump to: