Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 20. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
This thread was created in February 2018. I would really like to return this time. Now the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very complicated.
It is complicated for people who bought in late 2017, but for people who are new here it is not complicated, they can buy in 90% sale Wink.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
This thread was created in February 2018. I would really like to return this time. Now the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very complicated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 03:51:26 PM
Hope bitcoin will surprise us before the year ends.  As of now bitcoin value is still low and all of us are still waiting to increase it again. The possibility to increase it again is always there because bitcoin has a future. We need to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
The market values of all the coins had fallen too low. The recovery is sure. But gaining the highest price in a month is not possible for BITCOIN. Though we never know what may be the next change in the market but it seems to be very difficult.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
Bitcoin always keeps on giving surprise. The possibility of booming can be expressed from next month.
Activity: 560
December 09, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
now BTC gives a surprise, it might even be difficult to guess. in November the price doesn't go up but instead it very goes down.  : Shocked I hope this will only be temporary  Smiley
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 09, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
Is it possible to enter the 2019 bitcoin? that's what we are looking for if bitcoin is back in the past as much as the year 2017 was very high priced and still great projects then.

I am sure that in 2019, Bitcoin will start growing and will pull the remaining cryptocurrencies along with it. I can not say that this will happen at the beginning of the year, but it will happen anyway.
Activity: 887
December 09, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
maybe there will be a surprise next year, because the market is very far away, I myself will if there is a surge in bitcoin prices on the market, because that can make the altcoin price also increase.

For my understanding, after studying history and many analyzes from many others. The surprise from this market does not come so fast, it's only 3 times that people have been surprised about it since Bitcoin started trading so far.
if like that then next year will be the fourth time Bitcoin surprises people.
we must be optimistic if the market will fly even though it is only a prediction but we must not give up.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
I think Bitcoin will bring good news for us. But I am not sure. We have to wait for sure. The first thing to do here is to be patience. So we should now be waiting to hear good news.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 09, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
I love surprises'so if bitcoin can give the surprises I would be happy.As the market is in tears now. But the market will recover anytime so.
Yes, of course the market will recover and we don't know when, when bitcoin back up I think the market will also follow suit as altcoin. We can still hope the early years later there will be the surprise of the bitcoin.
market still recover and i think after halving in 2020, bitcoin can going to the moon again, and miner is back again to mining bitcoin, and for big miner this time is a chance for keep mining the bitcoin even the price are down so deep.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
maybe there will be a surprise next year, because the market is very far away, I myself will if there is a surge in bitcoin prices on the market, because that can make the altcoin price also increase.

For my understanding, after studying history and many analyzes from many others. The surprise from this market does not come so fast, it's only 3 times that people have been surprised about it since Bitcoin started trading so far.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 09, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
Yes, this year we saw a surprise from bitcoin. Although many traders expected a large market correction. I hope that next year we will see market growth.
homt.net
December 09, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
Of course, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will give us another surprise. still remember the end of last year and that was the biggest surprise Bitcoin gave, many become suddenly rich.
at the moment the price of Bitcoin is falling and we are mentally tested, I am very sure in the future the price of Bitcoin will return high, until that time, I will still believe in Bitcoin.
another surprise are coming in the begin of 2019, and i think this surpise make trader and investor short term are depressed and pressing our mental untill the deep haha
Activity: 386
December 09, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
I love surprises'so if bitcoin can give the surprises I would be happy.As the market is in tears now. But the market will recover anytime so.
Yes, of course the market will recover and we don't know when, when bitcoin back up I think the market will also follow suit as altcoin. We can still hope the early years later there will be the surprise of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
If youre talking about bitcoin will reach the highest price in this month, it will be impossible to happen. I know bitcoin keep surprising us every year, but in the end of this year i'm sure there will be no surprise for this coin.
For sure it use to happen every year and will happen this year too. You seems a little hopeless but no need to be worry because we all are well aware of it that price of bitcoin use to increase with month more than thousands of years so be patient don’t lose you hope soon we will get our new year gift from bitcoin this year.
homt.net
December 09, 2018, 01:50:57 PM
Bitcoin still give us a big surprise, some big surprise from bitcoin are coming soon again in few year from now, just wait and see for another surprise from bitcoin market.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
Of course, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will give us another surprise. still remember the end of last year and that was the biggest surprise Bitcoin gave, many become suddenly rich.
at the moment the price of Bitcoin is falling and we are mentally tested, I am very sure in the future the price of Bitcoin will return high, until that time, I will still believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 429
December 09, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 09, 2018, 01:39:36 PM
Oh, bitcoin never ceases to amaze us, especially since mid-November! Almost every day a surprise)) In my opinion, the situation will not change until the end of the year. So what is next...
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 09, 2018, 01:37:23 PM
I think Bitcoin can still surprise, for example, drop to 2000 usd or grow to 20000 usd very fast
Pages:
Jump to: