Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 21. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 01:21:44 PM
No this will not happen because when people will think that market will surprise but market always happen different against the people expectation. Because this is the rules of the market that market run always opposite the people trend.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
I am sure that bitcoin will give a surprise like what happened in 2017, the price of bitcoin can give a deep regret for those who sell it at cheap prices.
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
December 09, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
If youre talking about bitcoin will reach the highest price in this month, it will be impossible to happen. I know bitcoin keep surprising us every year, but in the end of this year i'm sure there will be no surprise for this coin.
see the situation is so bad that to rise high the chances are very small, maybe later it can go up but only a little and only a few percent. Bitcoin will surprise but don't know when and maybe in the future. we can only wait for a beautiful day and hopefully always be patient and remain optimistic. the movement of other Bitcoin and Altcoin is very difficult to move in a good direction.
You are right if there is only a slight increase in price after that the price immediately pumps down again, the decline in bitcoin prices is enough to make people surprised but for some people it is the right time to buy it and if we see in the near future the price will not increase we have to be patient and enjoy a moment like this to get a profit if at one time bitcoin can rise again.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will give to us a great surprise in next year so I will hold it no matter what people will say about it!
I am also holding it, although some friends have already told me to quickly sell assets crypto I have. but I believe surprise will come next year, and those who do not have assets of crypto will feel very loss had sold it.
Activity: 182
December 09, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will give to us a great surprise in next year so I will hold it no matter what people will say about it!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
If youre talking about bitcoin will reach the highest price in this month, it will be impossible to happen. I know bitcoin keep surprising us every year, but in the end of this year i'm sure there will be no surprise for this coin.
see the situation is so bad that to rise high the chances are very small, maybe later it can go up but only a little and only a few percent. Bitcoin will surprise but don't know when and maybe in the future. we can only wait for a beautiful day and hopefully always be patient and remain optimistic. the movement of other Bitcoin and Altcoin is very difficult to move in a good direction.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 09, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
isn't an 82% drop a big surprise???

And reality is, there is going to be a loooooooooooong way to recover. iT MAY TAKE FROM 2 TO 5 YEARS. This bear market can last minimum 500 days. Some experts say we will be in bear market for about 650 days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 09, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
Yes, bitcoin gave us a surprise by the end of the year, but not one, a gift so gift, broke all hopes and plans.
Keep on being patient dude,all of this is part of the trade in fluctuations in BTC.Not only you feel the impact the fall of BTC but everyone feels it,breaking all expectations is not true for us all expectations are always there and the value this time is a journey for the upcoming bullish.This surprise is a process for us business people.
Activity: 348
December 09, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
maybe there will be a surprise next year, because the market is very far away, I myself will if there is a surge in bitcoin prices on the market, because that can make the altcoin price also increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
December 09, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
Is it possible to enter the 2019 bitcoin? that's what we are looking for if bitcoin is back in the past as much as the year 2017 was very high priced and still great projects then.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 09, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
Yes, bitcoin gave us a surprise by the end of the year, but not one, a gift so gift, broke all hopes and plans.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
Aha, already presented in 18 surprises, and not one and ((so threw people, it is certainly necessary to try to turn the market so that not one technical analysis does not work normally, everything is superficial, but in fact Large investors (who now runs the market)take and just do what they want on it
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 09, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
I don't think Bitcoin can give a miracle in this current situation of the market because even the stable value of bitcion in this year. It seems it can't reach the increasing time in the market but still who know's it can make a surprise after it reached the end of the month of December many things can happened in his price.
Activity: 532
December 09, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
It will be celebration. That's why it's not possible. Who want to give such dreams to such big mass of holders. Imho it must be otherwise dump more and more. This is way for right banksters
Activity: 420
December 09, 2018, 06:33:49 AM
There will be a surprise in the near future with Bitcoin. The $ 8,000 price will probably be touched by Bitcoin. All the attention of investors is flocking to Bitcoin in the last months of this year.
Not in the coming months and six months, the price will not be reached and the bullish trend will be broken, now we will not see a turn yet, we will look for the bottom and then when we find we will go to new heights
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
Famous for its significant system of improvements, it makes bitcoin seem to often surprise. That is one of the characteristics of bitcoin. Therefore, anyone who invests in bitcoin must be able to manage his patience and be able to take the right time. If you buy bitcoin only when prices peak, and then the value continues to depreciate, it will take longer for you to get your nominal capital back, especially to achieve optimal profit.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
Bitcoin always surprises and this is the best thing about it. Last year , investors made huge profits and this year , they all are weeping. This indicates that that Bitcoin is unpredictable. If someone starts to play with Bitcoin , then Bitcoin plays hard with them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 09, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
BTC don't have own life and own soul. It's a digital money only. And any surprise we should wait from manipulators and whales not from BTC self. Watch on the market and on the orders. They can tell more than surprise waiting
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 09, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
Bitcoin and the crypto market always surprise, don't you see the reaction of people who see the crypto market rise and also fall sharply, they will all be surprised by the events on the cypto market. So bitcoin and the crypto market always give a surprise all this time, even though it has often happened where markets always move up and down, but there are still many people who are shocked by this event.
Pages:
Jump to: