Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 38. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
chances are that because I know now bitcoin is still declining and is likely to soon return to a stable price and could surprise the price of Bitcoin rose at a very high price because bitcoin prices starting from last January until now has not been stable again
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 27, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
a miracle I was waiting for and hoping the bitcoin number change could exceed what we want ..
I sincerely hope that our spirit can increase more..
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 27, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Yes your correct bitcoin gives surprise until now look at the surprise hard to predict when bitcoin goes into the moon, the surprise is bitcoin continue to dump in the market, but i will still support bitcoin goes bounce again if not this year maybe next year but difficult to gives exact month because of high fluctuations.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
Yes it is right bitcoin is always full of surprises so it is possible to see a big rise soon before the month ends but so far we have no indication of any kind of upcoming rises. there are simply no signs so there probably won't be any kind of high prices except the same ups and downs.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
June 27, 2018, 10:32:40 PM
          Bitcoin never stop to give us a surprise.Bitcoin price last month is very low if you compared the price right now and bitcoin seems to be recovering again after many corrections last month. And this is a little bit surprising especially for bitcoin holders.
Bitcoin became my old coin of trust with development that this coin has so increased and very able to be relied upon. indeed for Bitcoin this continues to experience an increase in supporters who bring Bitcoin into a lucky coin and very capable to be relied upon. so with the many supporters, this Bitcoin can give a surprise with a pretty good improvement.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 10:28:41 PM
Yes Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 27, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

Bitcoin always give us a surprise also if you’re patient enough to hold, right now bitcoin is down but i know, it will recover soon and it will hit the higher value  just like last year. And i hope ethereum can also give us a surprise! It will be a great idea for those investors who hold big number of eth coin. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Many traders expecting to hit Bitcoin value for about more or less 40,000$ this 2018, which is probably not possible to happen.  Maybe it will happen in the last quarter of the year, wherein people have plenty of money during ber months to invest on it. We can't predict the crypto world, but that is how it works. I am holding several bitcoins and I am hoping to hit on its highest value this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 24, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

It surpriced us yesterday due to preety big correction from bitcoin.
I think the price will be reach new all time high at 4th quarter of this year.
Like as usual, price of bitcoin is rising at the end of the year.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
the potential of bitcoin is very high and no one can say exactly to what price it will be able to grow. the main forecasts suggest that its price in 2018 will be of order. thousands of dollars per coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
I do not expect any surprises from bitcoin in the near future. it seems to me that he will gradually gain the price.
Activity: 44
May 20, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
Only those who have patience will get surprises. For most people, if you lose patience, when you fear the red market, you will dump the cryptocurrency. At that time people only had fear and no surprises.  Smiley
Activity: 26
May 19, 2018, 10:30:13 PM
lately bitcoin shocked the world with good news, crazy or bad. I think this year bitcoin will be stable and maybe next year bitcoin will surprise the surprise first, maybe not just bitcoin but ethereum will also surprise.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
crypto currencies are the most valuable and largest currency coin in the market. has recently been drawing constantly variable charts on the stock market. movements are very fast. but I think that bitcoin will make a sudden rise and surprise investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
bitcoin give surprise Huh

i think that will hapend in end year.
it is same like last year in end year the price is going so high.
maybe BTC can touch in $300000 or maybe more.
i hope so this really happend in end of this year or in new year.
Activity: 263
May 19, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
the price of bitcoin has risen very well since their sharp fall. now the price of 1 bitcoin is more than$ 8,000 per unit. this is a very good growth for 2 months. experts believe that the price continues to grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
btc always liked surprises whether they are good or bad. Sometimes it gave us a very good surprise by rising immediately but sometimes vice versa. I hope now is the time for that good surprise as we have experienced the bad one already and hope it will happen in this quarter.
Activity: 448
May 19, 2018, 10:58:01 AM
There will be no surprise on the price as for now, it literally need a lot of money to raise the price until it reach a new ath and if you know how it works you won't ask that kind of questions. It will be more than 1 year until we see another great bullrun that will make the crypto famous again so you should use this time to accumulate your crypto assets.
Activity: 26
May 19, 2018, 10:55:49 AM
many surprises the bitcoin which even surprises us all as a good price to us so don't quit if I bitcoin dropped him in the past month or year I compared our now great progress as being bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 06:22:21 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin will be a rise until the end of May. Now price of  Bitcoin is between $ 9200 and $ 9400. I believe that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 11,000 in 2 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: