Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 17. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 03:27:59 AM
Ups and downs in the market is common occurrence, and Bitcoin is not alone in that. Most of them experience the same, if not all.
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages over paper money or cash. Bitcoin can be used as an alternative payment system when the local currency cannot perform the necessary transaction, like sending a considerable amount abroad and others.
Though I'm not saying that I have that much to send Grin
Still, bitcoin has't lost its popularity.
Activity: 35
March 21, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
I remain optimistic, bitcoin will improve in the coming year so that its popularity will grow again
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
I feel there are parties who intentionally dropped the popularity of bitcoin in the eyes of the community. One of them with a growing fraud issue in social media is impacting the banning of advertising cryptocurrency on google and facebook.
Activity: 14
March 21, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
I also believe that this decline is a temporary phenomenon. The time will come and there will be a race up, you just have to wait.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
At now all ccurrencies are daily decreasing.so Some people are confuse to work with crypto.Though Bitcoin is also decreasing but people will not loss faith in bitcoin.Because crypto never dies & it is the best time to invest here.so bitcoin never will lose its popularity
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
I don't think bitcoin will not loose its  popularity that easily.. just because of its unstable condition. Bitcoi. Will continue to rise and making it great... investing in bitcoin makes a profit but it will take time, it takes a lot of patience and courage to wait...bitxoin will still be popular and no one beat it til now.
Activity: 21
March 21, 2018, 02:22:45 AM
Will Bitcoin lose its popularity?
I remain optimistic Bitcoin will still grow well in the coming year, it is true for now the price is declining, but if seen from the beginning of bitcoin in 2009 until now its growth continues to increase, may the future bitcoin grow more stable
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
March 21, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
No it's not many people using this and many rich people are keep believing and investing to bitcoin and now many countries are already influence by bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
In the last few years, the digital currency community has developed rapidly, and there are too many new people to join in. This trend should continue in the next few years. So it should be more and more popular in ten years. In the future, there may be a lot of industries combined with the digital currency industry, and bitcoin payment will be more advantageous than cash payment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 02:10:04 AM
The question is when will Bitcoin lose its popularity. There are many factors that might affect the popularity of Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is famous in helping most of its users financially. But for Bitcoin, it is still the number one cryptocurrency that became a basis for other values of Cryptocurrency. Therefore, it might not lose its popularity.
Activity: 28
March 21, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
пoпyляpнocть биткoинa бyдeт pacти и бyдyт пoявлятьcя нoвыe кpиптo=вaлюты.
Activity: 226
March 21, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity anytime soon. its still the most valuable  crypto there is and with the positive change in value of late, bitcoin will regain its valuation with time, most people will and are still using BTC  hence its popularity will still be retained
Activity: 191
March 21, 2018, 01:47:57 AM
I think the bitcoin value is definitely going down, it can not be avoided. Although its value is decreasing but I do not think that is true of bitcoin popularity. I'm sure bitcoin will not lose popularity.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 01:45:39 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
When we talk about cryptocurrency, the first thing that usually springs to mind is bitcoin. While there are people who believe in, it will definitely stay afloat.
Personally, I think the price will come back soon.
Activity: 148
March 21, 2018, 01:43:01 AM
it seems in my opinion will not because now the member btt is also growing and also the bitcoin enthusiasts more and more certainly bitcoin will continue popular
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 01:36:59 AM
If market conditions do not immediately improve, of course, can make investors panicked,
And this makes bitcoin lose the trust of its fans.bitcoin was left by investors
Activity: 80
March 21, 2018, 01:32:07 AM
Well the technology will remain and would not loose its popularity..

As far as bitcoin is concerned, it would depend on how bitcoin would evolve with time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
March 21, 2018, 01:31:12 AM
Prices may be down but i believe that it is not loosing its popularity. Bitcoin is being more and more known to the public and its acceptance and adoption is growing by the day.
Well according to my opinion the popularity graph of bitcoin depends upon its price graph. We saw it many times people getting crazy to get bitcoin and that is most probably when it reaches to a new all the time high price and then suddenly the majority of people when loose money get a side from it. However it can't be said that bitcoin will loose it's popularity permanently soon or in a little time. One thing is for sure that it will be unpopular someday when people will find a best alternate of it.
The cryptocurrency industry is experimenting many new alternate coins and many new ideas are floating around to create a great competitor of the bitcoin. People coming with new concepts will emerge as no satisfactory and solid up-gradations are seen to ensure the supremacy of bitcoin.  
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
In the past, people made a lot of money thanks to BitCoin.

Something that makes money is popular.

Now he does not make as much money as the old man and people do not care.

That's the reason.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 21, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
Prices may be down but i believe that it is not loosing its popularity. Bitcoin is being more and more known to the public and its acceptance and adoption is growing by the day.

Why price will be down infact price has started to rise and crossed 9k. It is better to buy if you have not invested else you will miss the opportunity to make money by believing that it will never rise. Those who do not believe in it we have seen what they had missed in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: