Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 18. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 01:19:52 AM
definitely No, Bitcoin now is so popular around the world it is hard to get rid bitcoin now. Many people advertise bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin is getting low bitcoim will not loose it's popularity because this is an advantage for the new investors.
I agree wit you doesn't mean the value of bitcoin is low it will loss its popularity. Even if the value of bitcoin is low many or majority of the people still believe that price will goes up and as you say that there are a lot of advertisements and newbies that are still learning about bitcoin.
Activity: 28
March 21, 2018, 12:25:39 AM
Are you serious? Dude, Bitcoin is being more and more popular everyday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
All these negative articles and reports about bitcoin does not affect the popularity of it. Hence, it is a factor for more potential investors to come in because prices are low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 21, 2018, 12:21:38 AM
It's bad time to bitcoin but I think it will be good time one day for bitcoin. bitcoin given me many opportunity to make profitable & also give better life. so, I think bitcoin will not loose it's opportunity.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

No, actually bitcoin popularity increase by each day. Bitcoin can recover fast so on a long run there will be no issue with bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 20, 2018, 11:54:28 PM
how will bitcoin loose its popularity when every single individuals tht coming to this forum first knows only Bitcoin and will learn about other coins as time goes by?this mean only one thing that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world,nd it will never loose overnight,this coin proves his capability and helping more users than any other coin here,so this will never happen bitcoinis bitcoin and no one can take the top from him
Activity: 406
March 20, 2018, 11:54:11 PM
I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon, some how, both good news and bad news about bitcoins only makes it popular, Bitcoin will not lose popularity and will possible continue to top the crypto charts
I do agree bitcoin will never loss popularity when there is fud and negstive news bitcoin is getting  popularity since it is the talk of the town and when it goes up it still gain popularity but only the price may decide if poluarity may help the price goes up or down
Activity: 293
March 20, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
Despite bitcoin’s drop, this doesn’t mean that its popularity is also losing. Though popularity may somehow affect bitcoin but it does not directly affect its value. Its popularity can only affect its investors or the general public and can somehow influence other people.

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity eventhough price of this drops. Instead many people will continue use this and believe this, all really needs to do is to have patient on waiting. Bitcoin will never lose its popularity, instead it will be more famous and more useful to everyone. It will also help them learn how future lives works. So must treasure it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
I do not think so, even for the future may be more interested. only its price is up and down
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 20, 2018, 11:22:48 PM
Despite bitcoin’s drop, this doesn’t mean that its popularity is also losing. Though popularity may somehow affect bitcoin but it does not directly affect its value. Its popularity can only affect its investors or the general public and can somehow influence other people.
Activity: 37
March 20, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
I think bitcoin doesn't loss its popularity.Bitcoin is still popular.Recently many people are involved in bitcoin.I am new here.As like as me every day there are huge people join bitcoin.Bitcoin is increasing day by day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 10:46:24 PM
Bitcoin prices are lower in the market than before. So its popularity will be reduced, these ideas are not good at all. Rather, because of lower prices, many people are buying Bitcoin for sale in the future. As the price drops, many people are increasingly interested to invest, so it is good for Bitcoin
good steps, only wise-minded people take this step. because they believe that bitcoin will never lose its popularity and will not lose its value. more and more will use it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

The reach, renown and profitability  of Bitcoin has had a great financial impact on the global economy, reaching historic highs in popularity. However, after his last fall the losses suffered and little stability have led to a definitive withdrawal of new investors.
#( https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin )#
This fall in the popularity of the btc, it's just the sample of the segmentation of its market, caused by the withdrawal and stagnation of new possible investors who are not able to cope with losses in their capital.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 20, 2018, 03:33:58 PM
I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon, some how, both good news and bad news about bitcoins only makes it popular, Bitcoin will not lose popularity and will possible continue to top the crypto charts
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
March 20, 2018, 03:11:07 PM
Good question and hopefully the answer is "no," but it's still hard to tell as we're still in its infancy stage.
Even if BTC loses it popularity, that's not to say it will lose its value.
More and more we are seeing BTC in the news, on tv and social media, so it's tough to justify its popularity.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 20, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
Will bitcoin lose its popularity? I don't think so. During internet online and peoples around the world still trading, bitcoin never will disappear surely the traders and investors expect cryptocurrency. Even bad news can't delete bitcoin, this is certainly a tricky thing but I hope bitcoin still exist and long life.
There is no way that another cryptocurrency will be able to beat Bitcoins in the foreseeable future, Its the backbone and the root out of which all the other cryptos were made and built so as long as this current generation is still around it will forever remain on top.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
currently bitcoin has been used by many people, so bitcoin is not likely to lose popularity, as time goes by more and more people are getting interested and joining to invest in bitcoin, besides the many benefits of bitcoin that can simplify some transactions.
but I also can not predict bitcoin for the next few years, because the market is very volatile, because it could be something bad can happen and change everything
Activity: 322
March 20, 2018, 02:49:54 PM
Bitcoin prices are lower in the market than before. So its popularity will be reduced, these ideas are not good at all. Rather, because of lower prices, many people are buying Bitcoin for sale in the future. As the price drops, many people are increasingly interested to invest, so it is good for Bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Lol. Now way bitcoin has own standard and Nothing can replace bitcoin, bitcoin is popular than other cryptocurrencies. So everyone interest to invest in bitcoin. The price also increasing day by day. Always bitcoin will be the head of all cryptocoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 20, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
Maybe in the future but for now its still famous to everyone in the world. Well bitcoin is still the choice of many and everyones love to use or made a transaction using bitcoin. The higher the value of bitcoin the higher popularity it goes. It is still the number one coin used in this thread not only in this thread but all over the internet. Im sure one or two years ahead bitcoin prices will jump higher, compared yesterday, when bitcoin fit again the highest price. I suggest that  if you are a trader, then the most appropriate right now is to buy, and hold it until the price goes back up.

Pages:
Jump to: