Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 20. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 20, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Popularity is lose it self. Because time and years transient all kind or any kind of popularity will lose by years and years goes on. It's just like bitcoin, bitcoin will loose it's popularity when time comes and there is always a replace. Like they said when there is gone there is coming new and better than the past.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 06:23:35 AM
It's not losing its popularity. It's just that the big whales are coming. HOLD ON TIGHT, IT'S GONNA HIT!

And it's going to hit really big. Think of it like this: Too many people, too many important people are trusting their investments in bitcoin and, there are still many rich people who are not benefitting from this. Whenever soemone joins their party, they drop the prices really low, so they can profit most. Bitcoin caught on a trend that'll never die. It's pretty much like Olympic Torch in a digital sense.
As far as bitcoins prices are concerned, as soon as they go down, people receive a big pool of earning by buying them and hence their popularity gets higher. Soon, when prices are up, people would be getting much bigger chances to retrieve handsome profits by selling. So in both situations, popularity will be increase and bitcoins would be making more impact on general public.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 20, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
Not at all. Since bitcoin got into the mainstream media, it advertises itself. A lot of people have heard about bitcoin and everyday more people hear about it and get invested in the market also. The popularity around bitcoin will not die but it will rather grow and attract even more investors to it's ranks as time passes. I am very excited to see what the future holds for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 05:11:10 AM
I don't think this has affected its popularity,even presently with the price value decrees no other altcoin has beaten bitcoin. So, bitcoin popularity is less affected. I still think, the only area where it might have spreading is because new people may not be able to enjoy it now and the old users may not be confident to bring people into it. Has they may want yo with until it has recovered.
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 05:06:15 AM
Once people are dependent on it, it won't lose any popularity.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
It's doesn't mean bitcoin will loose it's popularity it is because of not reaching to its highest level since last three months. This scenario is to early to expect bitcoin will reach the highest level, just be patience later on bitcoin will rapidly rise.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
I think Bitcoin's popularity is unimaginable to everybody. Just like me, although I am a student, there are still a lot of people who are investing in Bitcoin. Some people even use Bitcoin to start from scratch. I think this is the most successful. This also symbolizes Bitcoin's popularity.

not Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as the "crypto world" exists because this is the first ever digital currency and has expanded its acceptance worldwide. Bitcoin also helps many people up to now in making money because it is not like a job where you need to apply a resume and undergo an interview. You can earn by investing or by trading and mining
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
I do not think that popularity will be lost only if the rate is completely reduced and will not increase then it is likely to reconsider the bitches by another vzgjadom as a stable currency
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 04:38:37 AM
No, bitcoin will not loose popularity. Rather, it will gain popularity as the market begins to stabilise and more investors continue to troop in, thereby stabilising the volume trade and growing further the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 20, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
Basically many bitcoin investors are reliable on news and that shows, the effective of market challenge BTC is facing and it also effecting other Alt-coin in the market, Secondly many Investors are using these great opportunity to invest for future used, and the popularity keep increasing on the market, by using the advantage of price drop to invest on bitcoin more.
Activity: 6
March 20, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
I think Bitcoin's popularity is unimaginable to everybody. Just like me, although I am a student, there are still a lot of people who are investing in Bitcoin. Some people even use Bitcoin to start from scratch. I think this is the most successful. This also symbolizes Bitcoin's popularity.

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as the "crypto world" exists because it is the first ever digital currency and has expanded its acceptance worldwide.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
March 20, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
At present, the keywords related to bitcoin are searched a lot. Bitcoins are very common. Bitcoin is the most widely used electronic currency in the trade. So it doesn't lose popularity
Bitcoin is becoming more famous day by day. Thought it is going through a dump at the present moment but the number of people who know about bitcoin is increasing gradually.

This shows that it has a secure future. For something as amazing as bitcoin is, it is not possible to keep people away from hearing about it. Also, the world is a global village and words spread like wild fire. It deserves to be known and appreciated by everyone.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
It will lose it popularity in 10 years ahead, peoples are looking for bitcoin nowadays so bitcoin won't lose its popularity. Many peoples came and learn about bitcoin and then they are investing.
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
I believe that bitcoin won't loose its popularity, even though the media has negative view on bitcoin but we see the growing interest from people wanting to invest. I am getting an increasing number of inquiries from my friends asking about bitcoins and how to invest in it. I believe bitcoin price could still soar.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 04:07:08 AM
This is pretty obvious that bitcoin will never lose its popularity as the technology develops. Because, bitcoin is more secure than cash and Bitcoin make people rich in a day. This pretty normal seeing descent and ascent in bitcoin prices. But, This descent and ascent will not make bitcoin lose its popularity.
Activity: 28
March 20, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
биткoин бyдeт нapaщивaть cвoю пoпyляpнocть c кaждым днём-и бyдyт пoявлятьcя нoвыe кpиптo-вaлюты.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
March 20, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
This is the law of the market and of all life - there is a time of recovery, there is a time of falling. I do not think Bitcoin's popularity is falling and time will show that it was the best time to buy digital gold in recent months. Not important is $ 6,000, $ 7,000 or $ 9,000, when the price is $ 50,000 or $ 100,000, today's prices will be remembered as the best.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 20, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
The value of bitcoin is decided by the community. So you can not say that the popularity of bitcoin has disappeared
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
maybe you're right . I was too depressed to see the price of bitcoin decreasing. I'm afraid the price of bitcoin will return $ 0
There will be no price $0 for the bitcoin . unless the internet disappears or the whole world has no electricity
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
I think bitcoin popularity no loss and now bitcoin community is growing day by day the world around. even if people lose interest temporary they would stat investing again as investing in crypto currencies is very profitable so bitcoin don't lose the popularity
Pages:
Jump to: